Prologue

The last kiss

 "soo can you just accept me..date me soo"  As usual the famous kim kai school's most popular guy and his so called friends is blocking kyungsoo and his best friend's way asking kyungsoo out by kai.Again.

       "kai i don't think u have a brain  in that head of yours. I've already reject u. I need to focus on my studies for now and I don't have to date u. Now get off our way we're getting late for our class. And  if u continue this i'll report u to sir joonmyun". With one last glance at kyungsoo kai and gis his friends left. Sighing kyungsoo and baekhyun walk towards their classroom. 

       "soo i think u should give kai a chance. He seems to be perfect for u. Besides he's really handsome with his tanned skin". Normally, Baekhyun would just keep quiet and listen to everyone. He only talks to kyungsoo. But he never said like this to kyungsoo before. He never suggest kyungsoo to accept anyone , he would rather keep silent or suggest kyungsoo to focus on studies instead.

    " what's wrong with u baek...do u have a fever or something..you never said like that before what makes u think that Kai is perfect for me". Kyungsoo said while checking Baekhyun's forehead with the back of his right hand.

     "Nothing its just I felt lik....."

   "Leave it... As always before baekhyun could finish kyungsoo cut him. and tell me are going to stay in our hostel or not. I've already talk to joonmyun sir and reserved my room for you. C'mon baek it'll be fun to be roomates".

         "of course i'm gonna stay. But the problem is my daddy is so busy these days he doesn't even have time to send me hostel. He hardly gets time to eat. How can i come alone with all  those luggage in hostel?? But my dear soo...i'm staying with you. Don't you dare let anyone be your roomate". 

       Soon after their chit chat,their class started. They were best friends since 8th standard. Now they are 12th standard, kyungsoo become more mature, can handle his life alone. On the other hand Baekhyun is still the same::He will always depend on kyungsoo even for small matter,still he's scare of the dark ,can't sleep without his teddy, fear of lightning and storms...He'll never grow up.

     Its 3.30pm already,their last class for today ended. They bid their goodbyes and Baekhyun home with his brother,Baekboem who came to pick him from school.

      " Hyung, help me i wanna go and stay in hostel with kyungsoo as soon as possible but daddy is so busy to send me. Will you send me tomorrow along with my luggage?. I've packed all my stuffs."

     "okay. Okay...i'll drop you tomorrow evening. Just get ready in time. I'm also a busy person got it."

   "yess...yesss....hyung you are the best thank you".....

   Baekhyun hugged his brother and happily went home  thinking about all the possible fun he would have with kyungsoo in hostel. 

   At night, all of Baekhyun's family have dinner together and discuss about him. This is the last dinner together with his family. At this thought he can't stop his tears from falling to smooth milky white chubby cheeks...his mom comforted him and tucked him to bed. Even if its early to go to bed his mother tucked hin coz he need to wake up early tomorrow and check his packing and get ready to leave for hostel.

          Its been a long time since i check my Facebook account. May be i should check it. 

Baekhyun took out his phone under his pillow open the facebook app type his email and password and then he click login.

Done.

New friend request:::

From Pcy.

  hmmm..lets see if u are handsome as well as cute .if you're handsome i'll accept your request.

 Baekhyun  quickly check Pcy's profile. Damn he really didn't expect to find a handsome yet so cute person. He blush at the site of the profile pic. The guy in that pic is so handsome, with his big ears which attracts baekhyun more and more to him and oh his eyes not so big yet so beautifully shines. And his smile, so charming. Baekhyun had never seen such a person so handsome cute and so perfect. 

      Friend request confirmed.

How can someone be so charming. He's too much handsome. I think he's going to be my crush from..

   *beep*beep*

Baekhyun is awoken from his daydream by the sound of his phone. 

   1 new message for facebook.

From Pcy : Hey thanks for accepting my friend request. If you don't mind can we be friends. It'll be my pleasure to be a friend of a cutie pie..

 To Pcy : Do you by chance know me? I'm sorry i don't know you.

From Pcy : Nope...but we can chat and get to know each other and be friends. Is that ok??

To Pcy : hmmm...ok..

From Pcy : ok then introduction first. You go first.

​​​To Pcy : ummm...i'm baekhyun byun baekhyun. I'm a student of 12th standard in st. Peter school. And you??

From Pcy : seriously you are 12th standard student. You look like 8th standard student. Anyway, I'm  park Chanyeol call me anything you want..hahah...i'm a student  of 11th standard in St. Anthony school.

To Pcy : oh...ok i'm sleepy. Good nite chanyeol.

From Pcy : Good nite baekhyunnie. Sleep tight. Will disturb you again tomorrow...

     That night close their eyes to sleep  thinking 'bout each other.

 Though he never met chanyeol it feels like they've known each other for ages. 

Same goes with Chanyeol.

Little did they know that both are falling for each other so hard that no one can pull up.

      They were like soulmates....or made for each other from heaven.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here goes the first chapter.

Hope you like it.

*i don't know much about the education system in korea so i apply the education system using here in my state.

*Thanks for reading**

Do comment upvote and subscribe.

Suggestions are highly appreciated.