Target

The Flirter's Play Thing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She's looking at you again."

Dahyun takes a quick glance to her right, and what Chaeyoung had just informed her of was true.

She wasn't just looking at her, she was watching her.

Dahyun shifted in her seat uncomfortably and sighed.

"Chaeyoung, I honestly don't know what her problem is. I mean, just a couple days ago she didn't even know my name."

Chaeyoung halts her doodling and shrugs.

"You know what they say about Sana right? They call her a snake because apparently, she latches on to someone new every few days. So I guess you're her next target." Chaeyoung ends with a snicker.

"Chaeyoung don't laugh! You're safe because you're dating Mina and you know how I feel about stuff like this. It's not good for my already fragile heart." Dahyun whines.

As the two continued to bicker, they had not noticed a new presence next to them.

"Hi, Dahyunnie." A voice calls out.

Dahyun shivers at the sound of her name and gathering courage, she looks up to see a familiar figure.

"Oh, h-hey Sana," Dahyun replies with a meek smile.

Sana eyes Dahyun for a quick second before talking again.

"Whatcha doing?" She asks sweetly.

Dahyun looks at her suspiciously.

"I was trying to finish up my homework before home room started."

"That's cool! I think?" Sana smiles as her eyes start to drift to the ground.

*cough* *HACK* *cough*

Dahyun turns around to glare at Chaeyoung's obvious fake coughing.

"Oh my gosh! Chaeyoung are you okay? Do you need anything?" Sana worriedly asks.

"Yeah, I think I need a drink." Chaeyoung hides a smirk. "Dahyun, could you go get me some water from the vending machine?"

Dahyun looks a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter