The Page Has Failed To Load

The Person Who Fails at Writing.

 

In the first room of the dormitory.
 
Hyung Joon glared at the piece of lined paper in front of him. Somehow, he had been sitting there for a few hours and still had no idea on how to complete his Literature homework. The dustbin was already filled to the brim and overflowing, with papers. Scratching his head and frowning, Hyung Joon brought his pen down again.
 
It was a dark and stormy night. Snoopy left his house and made his way to the main house, ready to eat dinner when Tweety Bird popped out of nowhere. Saying hello to him, Tweety engaged him in a conversation. Saying hello back, Snoopy answer-
 
"Aish!" Hyung Joon tore off the paper and flung it at the dustbin where it landed before rolling on the ground. Thinking hard again, Hyung Joon started scribbling again.
 
Snoopy left his house and made his way to the main house, ready to eat dinner on a dark and stormy night when Tweety Bird popped out of nowhere. Saying hello, Snoopy greeted him. Saying hello back, Tweety engaged him in a conversati-
 
"Aish!!" He tore the paper and dumped it into the bin again.
 
And so the cycle continued. What Hyung Joon did not know, however, was that in the other rooms of the same dormitory...
 
In the second room of the dormitory.
 
Hyun Joong pulled out his fiftieth pen and looked quizzically at the piece of blank paper in front of him, the forty nine pens, empty from all the exessive writing. Homework was sure a pain in the . 
 
"What should I write about..? A fair alien maiden from Jupiter? Or a shining knight in armour from Mars? Should they be together? Should they kiss? Oh! They could do the venetican greeting!" Mumbling to himself, Hyun Joong started scribbling.
 
"Hello my fair maiden, it's nice to meet you." Mimble Wimble saluted Wibble Wobble.
 
"And you too, my knight in shining armour." Wibble Wobble threw air kisses at him.
 
Mimble Wimble fainted against the ground.
 
Hyun Joong looked at the paper again blankly, then at the overflowing paper basket. Debating on whether to redo another one, after his hundredth and second attempt, he decided against it and shoving the paper into the bag, decided to hand it up the next day as Chemistry homework.
 
In the kitchen of the dormitory.
 
JungMin pouted into his phone.
 
"Noona!! I need help with my History homewor-! Yobesaeyo?! Yobesaeyo?!" Frowning, he dropped the phone and returned to staring at the half drawn carrot on his paper.
 
Carrots. Need. Want. Wait, What? 
 
Shaking his head, he grabbed a pen and tried to concentrate.
 
"Okay, the history of carrots. Carrots were found... A long time ago.. In.. The world... Carrots are widely known as carrots.. Orange, yummy and... Jungminish?" JungMin pushed out his bottom lip and sank onto the half written, half drawn essay on carrots. Straightening up, he brightened and grinned. "Got it!' Grabbing a fresh piece of paper, he bent his head over it.
 
Carrots were found a long time ago in some parts of the world, I don't know where. Carrots are widely known by their name, carrots. Carrots are orange, yummy and totally me. I like carrots as they, being carrots, give out the vision of being healthy, strong and charismatic. Which is like, totally me. Handsome, healthy, strong, y and charismatic. Carrots are also used to cook baby and pet's food, so that is why I like to feed Hyung Joon lots and lots of carrots. My skin is orange as I eat too many carrots.
 
This is the end of my presentation on carrots. I do hope that you like it. 
 
JungMin grinned proudly at the now completed homework. Then stretched and reached out for his phone.
 
"Yobesaeyo? Noona? Ahni, I completed my homework. So, I recently passed by this hot new club. You want to go? I'm sure we'll have alot of fu..." Stretching, JungMin shoved the paper into his bag and walked out the door.
 
In the music room of the dormitory.
 
YoungSaeng leant his puffy cheeks against the table and pouted. Sighing, he looked at the diary again. Today was the second day that he started writing a diary and he had absolutely nothing to write, compared to yesterday which took up half of the diary. Well, except the fact that he saw JungMin's underwear today, which was not surprisingly, orange. 
 
Micheonga(I'm going crazy)! Today I have nothing to write to you. Oh right! I met someone today. Long shining black hair all the way to her waist, round and pouty lips on a perfect angular face. Face free of all pimples, cuddly and soft. What a sight to behold! Kyu Jong was the one to hook us up, you have no idea how thankful to him I am. I do hope that I'll help him find someone too. I truly love him for giving her to me. Anwyway, I saw JungMin's underwear today. Orange, no doubt. But what was shocking was what was printed on it. Can you guess? If you guessed carrots, you guessed wrong. It was SS501! My goodness, right? I mean, I do know that he has SS501 toe socks, but what is he doing with SS501 underwear?! And anyway, the girl.. She's wonderful, perfect for me. I can squeeze her when I go to sleep! She's soooo cuddly! 
 
Oh right, three things to tell you.
 
-That girl's name is Smoosh.
-Kyu Jong gave her to me and she's a teddy bear.
-My New Year's resolution will be to not make any resolutions.
 
Yeaps, thats all.
 
Smirking in satisfaction, Young Saeng flounced off to find Hyung Joon to accompany, but not before closing the diary. He didn't want any random guy to come in and see it. Staring pointedly at the direction of the kitchen where JungMin was at, he locked the diary and shoved it into the safe.
 
In the study room of the dormitory.
 
Kyu Jong flipped through the blank, empty pages of the book he held in his hands, feet propped up against the cushions. Pen in hand, he thought carefully.
 
SS501 Fanfic
Hello, My name is JongJong and I'm from JeonJu. I sing and dance, but this is my first fanfic, so please bear with me.
 
To: Sarah
 
Feel the overcasting shadows on your heart. Feel the pain that burns within. Feel the hatred of not being able to love you. How can you say you love me, when you don't even know if you do? How can you say I can still love you as a friend when you want more than that? How can I say I don't love you, when I do? You said to never stop loving you cos' you love me. But how do I know it's true? You're beautiful. Too beautiful for me. Go catch the other fishes inside the sea. I don't understand why you have to love me. Why do you? If you didn't, I would'nt have been in this mess. If you didn't I wouldn't think 'bout you. If you didn't I wouldn't sleep at 2AM thinking. If you didn't... I wouldn't love you. If you didn't... I wouldn't feel your love. If you didn't... I would'nt feel warm inside. If you didn't... I wouldn't know how to love somebody If you didn't, I wouldn't have known you. If you didn't, I won't be happy that you love me. 
 
-Kim Kyu Jong 1st January 2010
 
Kyu Jong stopped and tilted his head to the right. Okay, perfect. Typing it out on the computer, he entered the international forum for TripleS and entered it. Grinning in satisfaction, he watched as the computer processed it. Looking at the paper, he decided that he didn't need it and tearing it up, dumped it into the dustbin.
 
Error ; The page has failed to load. Please try again later.
 
Staring in shock, he looked at the computer then at the torn pieces of paper. Shaking his head in dejection, he closed the laptop and walked out to have dinner. Pausing, he looked back again.
 
"Oh no. I forgot to shut down the laptop. Young Saeng is sooo going to kill me." Whining, he ran back to the laptop.
 
Do subscribe, me will gobble you if you do. :D