Final

Don't reject me, Winwinnie!

It all started (from that one Gif) in the practice rooms. Yuta stood behind his little Winwin, ready in position.

But he couldn't help it. (What?)

And stepped forwards randomly, putting him arms around the younger, ignoring Donghyuk rolling his eyes at them from the corner as he munched his snacks.

Winwin shrugged him off immediately, stepping away.

What?

Noo!

Sending a glare at Taeyong who was silently laughing at him, he pouted and stepped back, blinking sadly at the cute dancer's back.

*Back at the dorm*

Hansol yawned and pulled himself off the sofa as he heard the doorbell ring, trudging over to the door and throwing it open. "Oh. Don't tell me you forgot your keys again."

"Don't ask," Taeyong grumbled, stumbling past him into the toilet. Hansol rolled his eyes, then turned his attention to Yuta, who was still pouting sadly. "What happened?"

Yuta said nothing and pouted more.

"Okay, something big happened. If it's making you use this much aegyo."

Yuta only pouted in response.

"He got rejected," explained a sniggering Donghyuk. "By Sicheng hyung."

"Oh. I thought it was important," Hansol laughed and walked off, ignoring Yuta's glare.

Winwin wandered through the dorm after dinner, wondering where Yuta was. The Japanese boy was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he's gone out? He thought. But then Taeyong hyung would have told him ... "Sicheng?"

He glanced up to see Kun grinning at him. "Yes ge?"

"If you're looking for Yuta, he's in your bedroom. Sulking." Winwin blinked. "It's funny," he added. "Go on, make up to him."

"What did I do again?" Winwin asked confusedly. Kun rolled his eyes. "You rejected him at dance practise, remember?"

"What? Oh!" Winwin jumped. "I remember now! Thanks ge! Bye!" He rushed off towards his bedroom, and Kun laughed. "This kid ..."

Winwin pushed open the door to his bedroom, and immediately saw Yuta sitting cross-legged on his bed, playing on his phone. He didn't look up. Winwin bounded over, jumping onto the bed next to him.

"Yuta hyung!" No response. The elder kept playing Colour Switch on his phone. "Hyuuung..." Winwin pouted, then crawled over and wrapped his arms and legs around him, like a koala, clinging on. But still no response. Winwin pouted thoughtfully. What next?

"Talk to me! I'm sorryyy ~"

Yuta determinedly continued playing on his phone.

Winwin blinked sadly. He rolled over and sat on top of Yuta, who stopped for a fraction of a second in surprise as the younger boy stared at him in the face from above, but eventually carried on playing. Winwin whined, tugging on his arm. "Don't ignore me, hyung!" Yuta finally looked up, pouting sadly.

"But you rejected me," he said, and Winwin gulped.

"Do you not love me anymore?" he said sadly. Winwin panicked. "Wh-what? No! I love you! A lot! I- I- Um -"

He cut off abruptly at the sound of Yuta laughing. At him. Then he realised he had been rambling in Chinese. Damnit. "Aw, so cute our little Winchicken~" he cooed, pinching his cheek, and Winwin pushed him off again, pouting. "Not funny!"

"OK, ok, I'm sorry." But Winwin still ignored him. Because if Yuta hyung could ignore him, then he could too! Right? He'd do it better!

"Winwinnie?" Nope. He felt his elder boy hug him from behind, and internally shivered as he felt his hot breath tickling his neck, but he wasn't giving in, not just yet. Then suddenly he squealed as he felt something wet on his collarbone. "Hyung!!!"

"What?" Yuta grinned innocently. "I just kissed you."

"You me!"

"That's also a part of kissing, Sicheng." Yuta was looking highly please with himself, and Winwin frowned. Not funny. He eventually tried to stop the elder from laughing at him, and pushed him off the bed.

Thud.

Yuta yelped in pain. Winwin panicked again and looked over the side of the bed, and saw Yuta lying on the carpet, rubbing his arm and looking up at him sadly. "That hurt ..."

"Did it? Is it bad? Are you okay? I'm sorry! I didn't mean to -"

"You're speaking Chinese again, Winwinnie ~" Yuta laughing and climbed back onto the bed again, ruffling his hair. "It's cute. And it doesn't hurt that much, anyway." Winwin pouted. "Meanie."

"No, you're the meanie." Yuta suddenly whined, grabbing the surprised dancer around the waist and hugging him, his weight causing them both to fall back onto the bed. "Why did you reject me? You always reject me! You -"

"I don't always reject you!" protested Winwin, trying to pull away, but Yuta was too strong and locked him in place. "See? You're trying to get away from me! Do you not want me?" Finally giving up, Winwin sighed and snuggled back into the elder boy's arms. "Okay, I'm sorry ~"

"Good." Yuta nuzzled his neck. "But no more rejecting me!"

"..." Winwin turned around to face him. "Why?"

"Why??" Yuta stared at him. "I don't wanna be rejected! Not by my baby!"

"I'm not a baby," Winwin huffed and struggled to cross his arms in the little free space he had. "And you do know that I don't mean it when I keep 'rejecting' you," he said, using mini quotation marks.

Yuta rolled his eyes but smiled anyway. "Good. And no cheating on me either."

Winwin spluttered. "Wha-what? When did I -" Yuta giggled. "You haven't. Not yet, anyway ..." he sent a dark stare at him. Winwin rolled his eyes.

"You cheat on me with Hansol hyung."

"No I don't!"

"But all the fans ship you with Hansol hyung ..." Winwin said sadly. Yuta blinked. "But yuwin is real! I even wrote it on my board, didn't I? Look how many hansol shippers converted to yuwin then! And I said I love you in three different languages! And you are the only one for me because nobody else is as cute and y and cute as you are -" He cut off abruptly as Winwin covered his lips with his own, effectively silencing him. "It doesn't matter," the younger said finally as he pulled away, his cheeks flushed red.

"And there are lots of Yuwin shippers too," he added, grinning broadly.

"Yeah- wait! How do you know about the fans shipping us in pairs??" Yuta bolted up. "You're not supposed to know this! You're too young! Please don't tell me you read fanfics -"

"Chenle told me -"

"CHENLE knows as well?" Yuta practically shrieked. "Who told him???"

Winwin blinked cutely. "I heard Donghyuk told the NCT Dream members -"

"WHAT?!"

"Hyung, calm down!" Winwin said alarmed, as Yuta was practically having a seizure. "OK ..." Yuta closed his eyes. "Damn that kid ... I'm gonna tell Taeyong, and he will flip ..." He laughed evilly. Winwin giggled. "OK."

He rolled over, his legs tangled with Yuta's and was starting to fall asleep against the elder boy's chest when Yuta suddenly yelped and jumped. Winwin jerked up blearily. "Wha -"

"How long were you here?" yelped Yuta, staring at the rest of NCT standing by the open door. Winwin flushed red and quickly hid in Yuta's neck, embarrassed.

Taeyong (who was covering Mark's eyes) stared at Yuta. "Had fun?"

The Japanese boy cringed. "Mianhe ..."

"What's going on ...?" Mark's muffled voice from behind Taeyong's hands sounded, confused. Taeil shushed them, his hands also covering Donghyuk's eyes. Doyoung raised an eyebrow. "Well this is ..."

Donghyuk gasped. "Oh! Are they having se-mmph!" Hansol clamped his hand over the maknae's mouth, and Taeyong hissed, "Donghyuk!!!"

Winwin whined. "What did he say?"

Yuta blanched. "Uh ... Nothing important, Sicheng ..."

Winwin pulled his head out of the crook of his neck and stared at him innocently. "Why did Hansol hyung -"

"He said a bad word," interrupted Taeyong quickly, shooting Yuta a look. "Hm. Okay." Winwin yawned, then turned to look at the members crowding around the door, his cheeks turning red. "Um ... Can you ..."

"Oh? Oh! - yeah, sorry -" Johnny flushed red, and backed away, pulling a still confused Mark and a struggling Donghyuk with him, waved, and shut the door.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Yuta looked back at the younger boy and grinned, holding out his arms. "Cuddle."

Winwin gladly agreed.