From eyes to eyes

Sacrifices Love

The turbulence woke him up from a long sleep and Aaron started to yawn with wide opened. He blinked his eyes indisbilief and felt confused. All people around him were busy taking their backpacks and some of them were settling up with their children to alight from the plane.

Aaron's POV

"Hmm.... Maybe I should get going too"

"Ladies and gentlemen. We've arrived at Seoul International Airport....."

Aaron didn't even bother the announcement. After he took all of his things, he headed towards to the luggage reclaim to search up for his luggages. He grabbed two luggages and put it on the trolley. As he pushed the trolley his eyes acted like a scanner to search for the person who was going to pick him up. Eventually, the search has stopped when a woman was crying out his name.

 

"Aaron Estafan! Aaron Estafan!" the woman shouted at the top of her lungs while waving her hand.

 

Aaron noticed that presence of that woman and pushed the trolley hardly as the luggages were really heavy. Actually, Aaron is a shy person but he started the first gesture by greeting her and shakes hand and the woman greeted him warmly.

 

"Hi. You must be Aaron Estafan. I'm Park Jisoo, you colleague at Konkuk University Medical Centre. It's really nice to meet you" - Jisoo

"Hi. It's nice to meet you too. Thanks for fetch me up, Ms. Jisoo" - Aaron

"Hahahaha. You don't have to be too formal. Just call me Jisooo. Besides, we're going to be colleague, aren't we?" - Jisoo

 

Aaron smiled shyly as he helped himself by putting the luggages into the car's boot. Both of them boarded the car and leaves the airport for the next destination. Jisoo was really excited to a foreign co-worker as she told Aaron about the wonders of Korea, especially Seoul. She also told him on how to get on public transport, the best place to eat and the area around the neighbourhood. Despite of all tiredness that he's going through, Aaron listened and he gave a good feedback to Jisoo's explaination.

As soon as they arrived the place, both of them took the luggages and went in but before they entering the elevator, Jisoo introduced Aaron to the apartment receptionist, Kimsoo. Kimsoo explain to Aaron the place where he parked Aaron's car. It's really hard for Aaron because Kimsoo couldn't speak in English. Then, Aaron keyed in the password on the electronic door lock. *TIT* (the souns of the door lock). He pushed the door and ended up with jaws dropped. He was really amazed by the house and lifted his feet to wander around the house. There are 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen and a roomy living room and there was a space for putting shoes too. Jisoo knew that Aaron was very satisfied with the house that he will stay for 5 years.

 

"Thank you so much for finding a beautiful house for me, Jisoo. It really suits me. I make sure that I'll repay your hardwork soon enough" Aaron said with a bright smile.

"Well, it's my pleasure to help you. Em.. I think it's getting late so I should get going by now. Remember! Don't be late on your first day of work because I want to introduce you to all of the staffs" - Jisoo

Aaron just nodded while closing the door for her. The car's silhouette slowly disappeared from his sight and it's time for him to unpack the luggages and clean up the house for a little. At the time he stepped in the elevator, there were 8 girls age around 20s filled up the space. The door was nearly closed but.....

 

"잠깐만! 잠깐만! (wait! wait!)"

A girl was running as she could but unfortunately she was tripped by the gap between the floor and the elevator. Aaron was very fast as he managed to catch her from falling down. His heart skipped a beat. Just for a few seconds, he was astonished by the girl's beauty.

Aaron's POV

"It's weird. I never felt like this before. Nahhh, maybe I was just affacted by Kdramas"

"Are you okay, miss?" Aaron took a glance at her to make sure that she's fine and helped her to stand up properly.

She just nodded. Aaron didn't know that the girls were staying in the same floor as him. All of them went out from the elevator and walked to their place. Aaron was standing in front of his house, trying to remember the password but he felt like someone was poking on his shoulder. As he turned his face to th right, his face turned red.

 

"두와주셔서 감사합니다 (Thanks for helping me)" she said while bowing to Aaron.

"천만에요... 미안해. 내가 한글을 이해 하지 않습니다. 난 아직도 배우고 (You're welcome... I'm sorry. I don't understand Hangul. I'm still learning)" - Aaron

"Oh, I'm sorry. But your Hangul is well. I'm Nayeon. Im Na-yeon. I'm sorry if my English is bad. So, you're our new neighbour?" - Nayeon

"Yes. I just moved here today. By the way, my name is Aaron Estafan. Just call me Aaron. It seems like you guys just returned from a class" - Aaron

"Hahahaha yeah. It's a long day. Wait. Are you a tourist?" - Nayeon

"Well I guess I am but I works as a uisa?" - Aaron

"Hahahaha. You're a doctor. May I know which hospital do work at?" - Nayeon

"I don't remember but my colleague will pick me up this Wednesday" - Aaron

"Yeah. I think I need to go to sleep right now. It's good to meet you" - Nayeon

"Oh emm. Nayeon? You know that I'm new here. Can I ask for your help when I need it? If you hear someone knocks your door that would be me asking for a help because the receptionist doesn't speak in English" - Aaron

"Sure but most of the time we were not at home. Or you just can write a letter put it below this door, okay. Good night" - Nayeon

 

Aaron smiled a little bit and walked slowly to proceed the unfinished business. While on the other side, Nayeon was keep smiling and still lying against the door.

 

Nayeon's POV

"There are so many guys that I've met before but this one is different. He makes me want to know him more"

 

Everyone in the house was paying attention to their unnie.

"Yaaaaa! Nayeon unnie. Why are you smiling like that? - Jungyeon

"Did you just talk to our new neighbour. Awww, that's not fair. I want to greet him too" - Jihyo

"That oppa is a good looking man. Waahh, our unnie is lucky. She was being rescued by a prince charming" - Tzuyu

"But he looks too Hollywood. You know what I mean. I prefer a Korean man rather than him" - Chaeyoung