I CAN HEAR YOU (7)

CHAEYU STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung just looks dazed lying on the cold floor of the room...she felt dead all over.

Tzuyu already let go....

Well they just knew each other for 5 months so what's the use of fighting for it...

It felt really cold......

She just tap the floor while she can't even think of anything....nothing enters her mind...the only thing she can feel is pain....

Everytime she remembers how Tzuyu looks at her that moment she felt her heart being streak out......

She held her chest while her hand stop tapping the floor...

She curled up.....hugging herself....but still it felt cold....


Then Sana who peeks just slowly close the door decided not to bother Chaeyoung for awhile...


"It really hits her huh?" Nayeon had asked while sitting on the couch reading a newspaper.....

"Yeah" Sana replied then sighed....

Nayeon who was reading the paper had her brows knitted....

"Hey isn't this the guy you're with?"

Sana had scowled then Nayeon showed the paper that Sana snatch it to look at it carefully....

"Sicheng?"

It's a news about Sicheng and Tzuyu....

Sana didn't stop herself when she slide the door and open the door of Chaeyoung's room....

"Do you know this?" She asked while looking at Chaeyoung whose lying in the floor .....

"Chaeyoung stop being scared and answer me?!" She throw the newspaper at Chaeyoung.....

Chaeyoung stood up from lying then took the newspaper and look at it....her dead face didn't change an inch....

Sana can't figure out why she won't react....

"Just tell me if you want to do something! You want to stop it? Or chase Tzuyu? Just tell me and Unnie will help you!!" She's pushing Chaeyoung to the extent of what she feels....

Chaeyoung drop the newspaper then shook her head.....

"It's over Unnie" she just said like it was so simple....

"Sicheng fooled me while Tzuyu pleads me to let go" she added....

She scratch her head and about to lie again when Sana grab her....


"Clenched you're teeth" she ordered.....

Chaeyoung didn't move and on instinct clenched her teeth and the next thing she knew a slap drop on her cheek....

Sana had saw how Chaeyoung drop herself....

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung but I can't bear to see you having that dead face...."

Chaeyoung was shallowed frozen down....she move closer to Chaeyoung...

Sana hug her next....

Chaeyoung felt a warm feeling.....

"I didn't even get to thank you at everything for always being there Unnie"

Sana had smile....

Nayeon who's watching just smile.....

"You don't have to thank me coz you are like a sister to me"

"She's right"

The two had look back when Nayeon talk....

"So tell me if you need men to stop that pesky engagement"

Nayeon had said that Chaeyoung just bowed her head....

"Thank you"

The two unnies look at each other and smile....


******************************************************************


Tzuyu just look at Sicheng while they are standing at the rooftop.....
They straightly went their after that confrontation with Chaeyoung....

"Are you alright?" Sicheng asked while Tzuyu is looking from afar of the building....

"It's been a long time since I last went back to Seoul" Tzuyu had that smile.....

Sicheng just look at Tzuyu....
then he just had to lower his head a little then he look up on the sky....

"If that was some other person I'll definitely won't let you go"

That made Tzuyu look at Sicheng who look down on her....

"But it's Chaeyoung"

Tzuyu somehow get what Sicheng is trying to point out but she thinks it's not going to happen...

"Chaeyoung should be out of this"

Sicheng can see how Tzuyu is starting to be cold.....

But he can definitely see the pain that showers out on her....

Tzuyu was the one who plan it all out.....to email Chaeyoung.....pretend like she doesn't know that Chaeyoung will arrive....she's planning to make Chaeyoung be out of this....

Sicheng already gave up on Tzuyu even though he really likes her coz he knew that Tzuyu likes another person....but Fate is making it all complicated for them....

Sicheng thought that it's enough that he lives at the province and guide Tzuyu out there but Tzuyu's dad suddenly collapses and his family decided the marriage to be faster so they decided the engagement.....

Even him got fooled thinking Tzuyu was deaf....he just discover it recently when Tzuyu contacted him on the phone that at first he doesn't recognize the voice turns out it's Tzuyu....

Saying something like she knows everything now....and they should start their arrange marriage.....

That He was the fiancé who came to the province just to be with her pretending he's another person..........

Sicheng Truly love Tzuyu........he chose her as the person he will marry but that wasn't really the fated thing to happen.....

Just like Sally, Chaeyoung can make Tzuyu's world change.....

Tzuyu face Sicheng..........

"Don't worry I'll be a tough person that will be with you" she's really insisting herself on this...Sicheng thought as he taps Tzuyu's head....

"You'll be happy Tzuyu-ya....that's why just smile" he said simply....which Tzuyu just really smile...

 

--

"How do you do? Did you eat dinner already?" Sana asked over the line

' yeah, how about you Unnie?' Dahyun asked back on the other line....

Sana is sitting near the glass window and tracing something on the window....

It's raining and shes writing in the window by her finger....

"I've already eaten..." she smile....

Dahyun had smile on the other line....

'What are you doing then?'

Sana stop her finger from moving on the window....

"Writing you're name" Sana said as she held the phone tightly and close her eyes to calm down....

"I miss you" Sana added.....

A silence fall for a couple of seconds.....

' Be careful '

Sana smile when she heard that...then she held her head and massage it a little...

"Of course......I'll be careful"

Silence fall for a couple of seconds again

' you have to come back okay?'

Sana nod her head like dahyun can see it....

"I'll be back"

 

Sana is making herself sure that she will come back at Dahyun whatever happens.....


Everything is rolling and the only thing that they can do is face it....

 


----------

The big event has come for the two families........many people that came from successful families of business are attending it....
Some from Taiwan, China, Japan and South Korea are there....

Tight security is place all over the function hall....

Sicheng's family are present and welcome each visitor.....

No one from Tzuyu's side of family came.....her mother is not there while her father is still unconcious and can't attend.....

This is the moment of sacrifice....after this event she will be in prison by this family full of corrupt...illegal doings and greed of power....those things are the ones Sally doesn't want Tzuyu to experience that's why she decided everything before but fate came to this conclusion and made everything happen......

Meanwhile outside the function hall group of men came with three people leading them.....and being careful....

Nayeon on her most formal attire just walk so sophisticatedly like she belongs on the event......Chaeyoung just didn't care about anything and all she wants to do is get to Tzuyu and once again pull her out even if she doesn't want to....

Nayeon raise her hands while walking.....

"Bling-Bling" she said then a loud music erupted from the function hall that made the staff and organizers of the event confused where the music came from.....

They started fixing it.....

"What's that?" Sana said while walking

Nayeon smirk....

"Their music is so boring so I just made it to something enjoyable...." she replied that Sana grin.....

They are few steps at the function hall when the men scattered around while one man stayed with the three ladies....

"Invitation?" The one on the desk ask.....

Nayeon slide down the shades on her eyes....

"It's Im Nayeon"

The one on the desk look at the information list...

Nayeon sign Chaeyoung to go ahead.....

Sana then do her job coz there's another guard blocking it....

"Ohh!!" She started wincing on pain...their attention went to her.....

Thank god for her height...this is the only time Chaeyoung will praise her height....

She slid herself successfully inside like it has to be....

"Oh....it's Yoo Jeongyeon" Nayeon said the one on the desk....

Sana had look at Nayeon while the dorky Unnie wink at her....

The one on the desk saw the name too Jeongyeon on the list....

He look up on Nayeon who smile so much....

ID.....

Nayeon raise her thumb up...

"I figure you will ask that so here it is" Nayeon snatch out an ID out of her bag and handed it at the one on the desk.....

When the one on the desk had look at it suddenly a strong scent of a flower had burst that instantly the guard and the one on the desk had fall out and fell asleep....

Nayeon grab the ID back and carefully put it in the bag....while her nose is covered same with Nayeon and the man with them.....


Nayeon wave her hand on the fools who had fallen asleep....they really got KO....

Nayeon cue all the men they are with to enter inside too.....

 

Meanwhile.....


Chaeyoung is already inside the hall....she didn't care how this event will work.....

She had decided already......her heart had decided....

She love Chou Tzuyu.......


***********************

Tzuyu just look at her reflection on the mirror.......

She wears an elegant dress and she looks really beautiful....

"You're so pretty" Sicheng just said while looking at her.....

Tzuyu tried to smile...

"Thank you" she just said simply

Sicheng smile too while standing not far from her....

Tzuyu took something from her drawer.....

Sicheng got a little surprise when he saw Tzuyu handing her a small flower.....

"Thank you for always being at my side winwin"

Sicheng had took it then he tried to stop himself to get her back....
He just smile wholeheartedly.....

"Tzuyu-ya" he called that Tzuyu just remain looking at him....

"If you want to marry me leave this room after 10 minutes when I go out but if you won't stay here then I'll announce it to stop"

Tzuyu had shook her head with a smile.....

"What are you saying...I've already decided....."

Sicheng just put his hand on his pocket with a face not having any regret....

"I promise myself that you will be happy Tzuyu-ya"

Tzuyu just watch him leave...he went out of the room...the door close.....

 

Sicheng close the door.....

He grin then look beside her only to see Chaeyoung standing there....

"I'm always thankf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter