Final

Back

   I bend down to look under my bed, searching for that one particular box. As I saw it, I quickly took it out and sat on my bed. I dusted the box since it was full of dusk because I had not took it out for a long time. I took a deep breath before decided to open the box that had a lot of my memories with a certain someone.

The first thing that caught my sight in that box was a picture of me and a guy name Kim Jungkook. We were wrapped in each others arms, looking totally contented without knowing it was the calm before the storm. I turned the picture around to look at the words that was written at the back.

"The beginning of eternity" I said the words softly with a sad smile. I sighed and put the picture aside and looked at the next thing or should I said things because there were a lot of sticky notes in it that we always passed during classes. I chuckled at the memories.

I took out one particular sticky note that I really love until now that was written in a neat handwriting.

I love you, y/n

I still remembered how red my cheeks was at that time when I read it. I put it aside and looked at the next thing. The next thing that I saw took my breath away. It was a letter. A letter that came with a storm that made me got emotional everytime I read it. Just thinking about it made me wanted to tear up over again.

I took the letter out of the box and took a deep breath before I opened it.

Dear, my lovely sunshine.

  By the time you read this, I may be out of your sight, your embrace, your grasp and your life forever. This past few months we're together really made my whole life light up.You came when the whole world has gone up. Before you, I woke up everyday to a dull life. But because of you, I woke up every morning with the thought that something wonderful is about to happen which is you. You made my life a roller coaster ride. The thrill and chills you gave me will always located in the deep of my heart eventhough my soul is dead. I still remembered the first time I saw you. As soon as my eyes caught your eyes I knew an adventure was going to happen and it did happen. I plan on bugging you every single day for the foreseeable future but I guess I can't since you know I if I can you would not be reading this letter right now. I'm really sorry for what happened. I am not immortal but I wish I am so I can be with you forever. Some days and just bad days. That's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness. At some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life. Move on. It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book. Just turn the page, okay? I love you, a lot. Just remember that I'm sorry for leaving you and you'll always be in my hearts. Always.

Sincerely, your Jungkook.

I sobbed real hard as I read the letter for the millionth time. I still felt sad whenever I read this letter. This stupid letter that made me a sobbing mess everytime I read it.

"He is so stupid how can he asked me to move on after giving me this letter. Idiot" I muttered under my breath as I wiped the tears with the back of my hand.

Suddenly, the door of the bedroom opened and came in a guy that I just called idiot just now. He sighed as he came closer and pulled me into his embrace.

"Do you really have to read that letter again? I should not give you that letter if I knew I would survive the cancer" he said jokingly as he caressed my hair with tenderness.

"It is all your fault" I accused him while burying my head in his chest. I was really grateful because he was back here with me in my arms. It really was a miracle that he survived the cancer but who am I to complain?

"Stop crying, it is not good for the baby" he said softly. The mentioned of our baby made me placed my hand on my protruding stomach. I rubbed my hand on my baby bumped softly with care.

"It is your daddy fault that I am a sobbing mess" I mumbled to my baby bump which made Jungkook laughed.

"Really? How about I make it up to you by feeding you pickles?" he suggested while raising his eyebrows. The mentioned of pickles made me light up and eagerly nodded my head. What can I do? I am a pregnant woman with craving. He chuckled at my eagerness and pulled me to the kitchen.