Chapter 1

Halfmoon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her eyes never left the cigarette in between her fingers, that she slowly spinned. Tears glistening due to that one street lamp, that wasn’t broken in this alley. It was the first time in a while, that she smoked. But the only thing that could help her relax was a cigarette or alcohol. And the latter was inside of the club that was behind her. She could’ve walked inside already. Instead of standing outside in the cold night. The slight rain sticking on her skin, while her hair slowly got damp. But she waited for her best friend, who had a last minute schedule coming up, being the professional Idol Rapper that he was. While she was nothing next to him. Nothing but one background dancer at SM Entertainment. That would get fired in about a week. Because of one argument with EXOs Manager. She didn’t know why she felt that confident that one day. But just seeing his face, made something inside her snap. How he always looked at the female dancers, got a bit too close. Accidentaly touched them on the wrong body parts. Feeling his boney hands sliding down her waist made her shiver again and she put the cigarette between her lips.

“Minji.”, she jumped in suprise, at the sudden voice that was coming from her right side and slowly she looked up to see her best friend, and Rapper, Zico standing right there. Next to the door with an umbrella, “You ready? I literally called for you thousands of times. They are waiting for you.”

And with they, he meant some weird, drunken

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter