Lipbalm part 1

Lipbalm

It's already midnight and the shooting for Yunho's drama just ended. A loud "Cut" from the director and the man quickly changes his outfit, dashes to his car. He even has no intention to go to the drama afterparty even though he is the main actor. The only thing in his mind right now is meeting his lover who he has been missing for months, not being able to see him at all, only can express their love through phone calls and most of the phone calls will be ended by Jaejoong's crying and Yunho's coaxing him. Blame his tightly packed schedule managed by his money-er company, it is slowly killing him inside. He drives in a full speed, the usual 30 minutes journey took only 15 minutes.

Upon reaching, he parked the car and rushed to the elevator, not wanting to waste any second, he even runs to get to the apartment. Pressing the passwords with a giddy heart, he opens the door but Jaejoong is nowhere to be found. Where is he? The lights are still on means he isn't sleeping yet. Jaejoong is not in the living room and even the bedroom. Then, he remembers something.The kitchen!!!Jaejoong's favourite place. How can you forget stupid Jung Yunho!!!

Slowly, Yunho approaches the kichen, and he's right. His angel is right there, absorbed in his cooking while wearing a cute hello kitty headphones, humming his favourite song. The sight is so loveable and cute, Yunho can't help but to smile at such a precious sight. Yunho is always amazed on how his lover is in his 30's yet still manage to look that cute. Only God knows how happy he is to see his beloved lover whom he had been missing so much. Despite being happy and giddy, Yunho somehow feels a little nervous because it has been months they haven't met each other

One step, two steps closer to Jaejoong until he is exactly behind him but the smaller man still doesn't notice him as Yunho is facing his back. From his position, Yunho can smell Jaejoong's vanilla scent that he loves too much, the scent which can calm him whenever he is in state of depression from a special man that he adores so much. Can't hold his heart anymore, he wraps his arms around Jaejoong, giving him a backhug and rest his chin on Jaejoong's shoulder, he softly calls "Baby....Jaejoongie".

The familiar warmth makes Jaejoong froze and stops whatever he is doing,taking his headphones off and put it aside. He heard a soft "Baby" being whispered. There is only one person who calles him that but the beautiful man don't wanna get his hopes high because that person is very busy with his shoot these days. However he still hopes that the person is really there.

"Yun?Yunnie???I-is th-aat you?" not sure of himself hearing those voice.

"Yes Jaejoongie. It's me.Turn around baby. I wanna see you" Yunho release his hug,waiting for his lover to look at him. Hesitantly, the pretty man turns around and saw the man who he had missed so much. He throws himself into Yunho's arms, hugging him tightly,leaving no space in between, not wanting to let go anytime soon. "Yunnn...*sobs* Yunnieeee......*sobs* Yunnieeeeee..." The sob just get louder each other and Yunho embraces him, planting his face to the latter's neck, hoping to give his baby a comfort.

A repeated "I miss you" muffled by the sobs coming from the man in his embrace makes Yunho's heart hurts so much. But he can't show his pain in front of Jaejoong as it will make him even sadder. "Jaejoongie...sshhhh...don't cry...I'm here now" He rubs Jaejoong's back softly.

Jaejoong pulls himelf away from the hug, locking his gaze with the brown orbs of the taller man. His hands naturally reached Yunho's cheek, giving it a soft caress. "It's really you Yunnie" Still amazed with the fact that Yunho is really with him, his tears is coming out again. Yunho takes Jaejoong's small hands, giving it a small kiss on the palms.

"Gosh Jaejoongie don't cry anymore...Your tears makes my heart hurts baby.....please...Smile for me...I miss your smile...." Yunho places a soft peck on both of Jaejoong's eyes which are glistening with tears, not wanting to see any of it to come out.

Jaejoong nods not wanting his lover to feel sad as well. He don't want to ruin their moments by being a crybaby even though the tears keep threatening to fall. He wipes the tears with his hands and slowly, a very beautiful smile is formed on his face.

"No more crying. I promise. But you have to give me something " He requested with a cute pouty lips.

Giving his lover a smooch on the forehead, Yunho said, "Anything for you Jaejoongie ".

Jaejoong hugs Yunho tightly, while his head is at Yunho's chest. "Yunnie, I want cuddles. Please???" Jaejoong voiced out his request hesitantly. Hearing Jaejoong's request, Yunho let out a chuckle. "I'm about to say the same thing Jaejoongie. I missed our cuddles so much. Come baby!!!!!Let's go!!!!!!!". Without any warning, he picked Jaejoong up bridal style causing the beautiful man to let out a cute squeal and cling to his neck for support. Yunho basically run to their bedroom with Jaejoong in his arms making himself out of breath as soon as they reach there.

Upon reaching the bedroom, Yunho use his foot to push the door which is already half-opened making his work easier.

"We're here now my queen Kim Jaejoong. Should I put you down??" asked the taller man with a teasing manner. Jaejoong let out a laugh because of his silly lover. "Yes my king Jung Yunho, please put me down. It seems that you have no more energy to carry me" "Says who????I even have enough energy to do something naughty with you my love" he winked at Jaejoong and is replied with a smack on his head. "You ert bear!!!!!Put me down Yunnie!!!!!!" The smaller man tries to release himself from his lover and looking at Jaejoong who is struggling cutely, Yunho give up his teasing.

He put the latter carefully onto the bed and smooch his angel on the forehead before taking off their shirt and lay beside Jaejoong. Usually they will cuddle with no clothes on so that they will get extra warmth from each other which absolutely will turn into something else everytime they did that.

"Lift up your head baby. Put it on my arms" Yunho patted his arms asking Jaejoong to put his head there instead of the pillow.

"Ne~~~" He happily followed Yunho's request and snuggles closer to the bulky man. Both of them are laying sideways,eyes to eyes, face to face, breath to breath, nose to nose (this ain't gonna end gdi) and can't stop smiling while staring at each other.

Jaejoong's right fingers are playing with Yunho's dark brown hair and slowly it travels further downwards from his hair, his forehead, his fox-like eyes with a scar beside it, his sharp nose, his cute mole on his lips, his bow-shaped y lips, tracing his boyfriend's perfect visual. Jaejoong loves every bit of it even his manly scar. The owner just let his lover touching his face and he has to admit it, he loves it when Jaejoong does that. However, Jaejoong's fingers stops at Yunho's lips and his expression turns dark. He stares on Yunho's lips for quite a time and his direction changes to Yunho's eyes, not blinking at all, pulls his hands off Yunho's face and get up from his laying position, hands crossed on his chest.

"Get up Yunho" ordered Jaejoong. Sensing something is wrong, Yunho immediately rose from his original position. "What's wrong Jaejoongie???"

" your lips Yunho" he ordered again.

Trying to brighten the tense atmosphere, Yunho forced himself to form a smirk. "Aww baby....Is my lips is that y that you wanna see me doing that??" he said with a sly tone. And he failed miserably to fix the situation because obviously Jaejoong is not amused and his face just turns darker. Wrong steps Jung Yunho!!!!!!Stupid mouth not helping at all. Dumbfounded with Jaejoong's response, he do what Jaejoong asked and slowly, he his lips while looking at his lover.

"Not really baby....it's the same..perhaps a little bit dry....not sure" and then it hit him. Oh ...It's dry...No wonder he's so angry...Damn it damn it!!!!!I should have do something to cover it before coming here. And how the hell did he notice??? It is not that obvious thoooo!!!

"Get it now?"

"Thought I wouldn't notice eh??? You are not taking care of your health properly don't you??? I told you to drink water a lot Jung Yunho especially when you are having a shoot outdoor. Now it's just dry lips, what if you get dehydration??? Do you know how worried I will be if that happens to you again???" The words come out of Jaejoong's mouth like bullets, non-stop and painful as well to Yunho.

The speechless Yunho didn't know what to explain and just a soft "I'm sorry" can be heard. Seeing his lover's puppy-kicked-face, Jaejoong thought that his nagging is too much and his words hurts Yunho's feeling. He moves closer to Yunho and cups his cheek with his small hands, looking for his eyes."Yunnie...have you forgot our promise? That we will always take care of our health even if we are not at each other’s side. We promised Yunnie. You know I don't kid about health don't you?"

"I know baby..I never forgot our promise..I'm sorry....It's just the schedule is too much and no you by my side is not helping either. I'll take a proper care of my health from now on. Please don't be mad at me." Yunho can't stand it if his lover is mad at him. Plus, it's fully his fault for being so ignorant about his own health. Jaejoong's gaze softens, feeling guilty that he has been too hard on Yunho. "I'm sorry too. I have no intention to get angry at you. It's just I can't help but to feel worry. You understand how do I feel, right Yunnn?" Yunho replied his lover with a soft nod.

Jaejoong put his thumbs at Yunho's lips, slowly tracing and giving soft press on it. "Does it hurt when I do this?". Jaejoong's actions makes Yunho smile and he can see the latter really cares about him. "No baby. It doesn't hurt at all. Especially if it's you who's doing that". Yunho's cheesy words make Jaejoong cringe yet he responds by placing a small peck on Yunho's dry lips. "Silly yunniebear indeed. Wait here and stay still. I'm going to take something to fix your dry lips. It will be worse if you just let it dry like this.” Jaejoong slides off the bed leave the room, running to get his 'something' from the other room.

"Jaejoongieeeee don't run. You'll fall!!!!!"

Yunho can only shake his head at the-never-changing habit of Jaejoong yet he is worried as the clumsy Kim Jaejoong never fails to trip over something when he runs.

BUK!!!!!A thud interrupts Yunho’s thought and just when Yunho want to get up and see what is going on, a loud "I'm okay!!!" is heard and he stops his intentions.

Not long after that, a louder thud come from the other room and Yunho rushed there and see his lover is on the floor while holding one of his feet. He approached the man in pain and take a look at it."Are you okay baby??See....I've told you not to run boo....You always fall because of your clumsy self. Come…let’s go." Yunho put Jaejoong’s arms at his neck and carefully lift Jaejoong’s body, with both of his legs tightly wrapped around Yunho’s waist. With that position, Yunho carried Jaejoong back onto the bed.

"Is it hurts???" Asked the taller man while checking his lover's injured feet. Because of their position before, Jaejoong is now sitting on Yunho’s lap and his arms is clinging on Yunho’s neck.

"Just a little bit Yunnie. Don’t worry. Let’s put this on your lips instead.” Jaejoong opens his palm and apparently a lipbalm is there but of course the clueless Yunho thought it’s a lipstick.

“Lipstick??? Why lipstick Jaejoongie??I don’t wear lipstick….Don’t wanna”. Being childish, Yunho tries to hide his mouth to avoid the lipbalm.

“Pabo-yah!!!!It’s a lipbalm, not lipstick. It’s written here L-I-P-B-A-L-M Yunnie. The lipbalm will help to moisten your dry lips. I just bought it for fun from an ahjumma because the shade is pretty and she said it’s eatable as well.”

Yunho give his lover a judging look, his forehead all wrinkled into a few small thin lines. “Eatable???You’re gotta be kidding me Jaejoongie???What kind of lipbalm is eatable baby?”

“I’m not lying Yunnie!!!Plus, it’s strawberry flavour, your favourite isn’t it? Try to smell it” Jaejoong move the lipbalm closer to Yunho’s sharp nose so that he can smell it.

The shocked Yunho let out a loud “ooohhhhhhh”, and it didn’t surprise Jaejoong because he knows how deep is Yunho’s love to strawberry, the sight even looks cute to Jaejoong. A man who is well known as a manly, fierce leader, being fascinated by strawberries.

“Geez…I told you I’m not kidding. Now what? You want it or not?”. Yunho juts his lips forward, as a sign that he allows Jaejoong to apply the lipbalm. Because Jaejoong needs to use his hands, Yunho wraps his arms around Jaejoong’s small waist to support the pretty man, so that he won’t fall backwards and Jaejoong smiles, muttering a soft “Thank you”.

Deciding to be a little naughty, not putting the lipbalm straightaway to Yunho's lips, he put it on his lips first instead and gives a kiss to his lover. He moves his lips in order to spread the lipbalm fully on Yunho's bow-shaped lips. Yunho’s eyes enlarged, his body froze,surprised at his lover’s daring action which he didn’t expect at all. He knows Jaejoong can be such be a naughty kitten at certain times but he didn’t expect on of the times is now. Not that he’s complaining tho.

Unable to hold back, Yunho pulls Jaejoong closer to him causing their chest to bump and replies Jaejoong’s kiss by slowly and his thick plum upper lips producing very sensual sounds. Jaejoong is also doing the same thing to Yunho’s lower lips while his hands are playing with the back of Yunho’s head. A soft bite on Jaejoong’s lips makes Jaejoong moan, his opened mouth allows Yunho to invade his cavern, sliding his tongue inside. Jaejoong’s hands move to Yunho’s shoulder, applying some force there so that Yunho will lay on the bed, and his position on Yunho’s lap makes the work easier and a success.

Jaejoong is now hovering over Yunho, with Yunho’s hands still tightly wrapped around his waist,their kiss never stop yet it just get deeper and deeper. Out of breath, the smaller man pulled out his lips first, all swollen and wet because of the kiss. Smiling to the man underneath while steadying his breath, he said “You like it?”. Yunho who is still catching his breath only manage to nod.

Jaejoong put his head Yunho’s chest and is surprised by a swift movement from Yunho which change his position to underneath of the taller man. Now it’s Yunho who is hovering over Jaejoong. Their eyes met. “I love it so much baby but I need more. You taste like strawberry and I’ve been craving for strawberries these days. Jaejoong tries to push Yunho but it’s just a waste because the man is too strong for him.

Yunho smirk at Jaejoong’s struggle and he take the strawberry lipbalm which had fallen from Jaejoong’s hand to the bed. “You started this baby and now please take responsibilities. Let’s play a game shall we? It’s called Eating The Strawberry”. Jaejoong’s eyes widen at the name but he has no option but to play the ‘game’.

 

A/N: so....that's the first part. Actually i just wanna end it here but i decide to give y'all the readers who are willing to read this lacking fic from this lacking author some gift a.k.a Yunjae in the next part. Hope you guys enjoy reading this and the next part as well which i still don't know when will be finished bc i got an exam coming. Please give me some time ^^

And I have something to confess......I really think I shouldn't have put 'lipbalm' as the title tbh but yeahhhhh...it's done anyway. Don't hesitate to leave comments bc i'd like to fix my mistakes through your comments. Have fun ^^