1st Shot

Hate = Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As much as Baekhyun hate Chanyeol, Chanyeol feel the same toward Baekhyun. They usually pull prank, make fun and humiliate each other in front of other people or even when there're no people. 

Baekhyun went to the roof top and purposely dumped water onto Chanyeol while he's walking with his friends. He cursed out loud at Baekhyun after and Baekhyun couldn't stop laughing. 

There's the time when Chanyeol stole Baekhyun's water bottle and secretly mixed it with deodorant, yes deodorant. Baekhyun drank it and automatically spilled it out. Of course Chanyeol couldn't keep his face straight, he bursted out laughing which made Baekhyun splashes all the water onto him. The teacher then made them stand outside for punishment. They kept on giving each other glares and stares. Baekhyun gestured his fist as if he was going to hit Chanyeol but Chanyeol smirked and lean out his chest showing how much of a difference their heights are. This made Baekhyun so angry he showed no mercy and kicked Chanyeol so hard on his leg. He jump on his left leg whining about how hurt he was but he tried to keep it quiet or else the teacher might come out and punish them even more. Chanyeol pointed into Baekhyun's face to show Baekhyun that he should beware of Chanyeol in the future. 

Another time when Baekhyun poured dirt into Chanyeol's bag. 

Chanyeol put his dirty socks into 
Baekhyun's bag. 

There're endless of pranks between them. Every time they meet, there'll be a strong stares that could shock everyone to ashes.

Their friends even asked if they could just be okay with each other for once but they resisted to. All they did was saying that it's the other side's fault and that they did it first. 

This is when things began to get serious. One day, a girl from the other class who are friends with Baekhyun asked Baekhyun for a favor. It's that they're going to play a blind date night and there should be enough girls to be able to join there since the guys asked from another class asked them so. By far she has gotten about 2 girls now but they couldn't find another one. 

"Please crossdress for me. Pleaseee!" She begged. 

"WHAT!? Crossdress!? No thanks Nanhee, I'm not interested in losing my reputation." Baekhyun pouts in disagree and waved his hand. 

"Please! You're the one that could help me."

"and why is that?"

"Because....you look so cute and pretty and I think that you will pull it off really good as a girl."

"Is this a compliment or are you mocking me??"

"Do I sound like I am MOCKING you when I answered your WHY question?" She deepen her voice; "look...there's a guy from another school that I want to meet...and he even asked me out! So..." she looked down a bit

Seeing her like that, Baekhyun smiled; "Sure, I'll do it for you." 

She looked at Baekhyun and widened her eyes; "I LOVE YOUUU BAEKKIE! THANK YOU SO MUCH." 

Baekhyun blinked and tried to shut her up because she was too loud. "Sh!!! Shhh!!"

"Oh oh, sorry I was too excited" she lowered her voice; "but anyway, you have to come with me after class end. I have to do all the transforming for you, I even have the wig ready." She squealed 

"Without my permission you had already bought a wig!!"

"Hehehehe! THEN, SEE YOU" she winks and waves at Baekhyun then ran to her class. 

"My life...is on the cliff now." Baekhyun murmured to himself and walks to his class. 

Right when he enter the class, he heard Chanyeol talking on his phone before closing it "Fine! I'll go."; then Baekhyun rolled his eyes thinking to himself. "Go? Go where? Going to my feet?" He just get annoyed by everything Chanyeol did and said and all the things he did. 

*Bell ringing*

Baekhyun grabbed his hair as he walks out of his class. 

"Gaahh!!! It's time!!! Time to ruin my reputation!" 

"Baekhyun!!" Nanhee waves

"Hi..." Baekhyun forcefully smiled and waves 

She ran to Baekhyun and pull his hand; "Let's go and have a makeover!!!" 

She and the 2 other girlfriends, Seonyul and Hyunji, brought Baekhyun to her house and sit him up. Nanhee was in charge on doing the make up, Seonyul was in charge of styling the wig and Hyunji was in charge of picking the dress. 

His makeup is a bit of a redish-pink on his eyes and under. His lips was a rose pink color, adding a bit of a pink plus orange blush and not dramatic but natural-looking. 

"Oh my I am so proud of my skill! You're so...beautiful!" Nanhee made the about-to-cry face; "Let's get you the wig!"

They began putting on the wig which is a long colored light-red and is wavy. The middle part is parted. The theme for Baekhyun is "Beautiful". After putting on the wig, the 3 girls couldn't stop squealing because of how beautiful he look. He looked so angelic, he looked even more prettier than girls. How could this happen in knowing that Baekhyun is a guy and is being able to pull this off so well. 

It's time to put on the dress. The dress was white and the waist part was a bit tight that it showed his slim waist. The down part was wavy and short. He kept pulling his dress down; "come on...this is too short..." he looked so shy but the girls kept telling him to stand straight and that it will be okay so just act normal but a bit girly. His legs are so smooth and small, just like what girls want. 

"We're ready to go!" "Woooahhh!" 

"Come on Baekhyun! Cheer up, you're going to rock this! Let's go! >__<" 

------------------------------------------

 Not more than 2 minutes later, the girls arrived. They walked into a place finding their room to see there's 1 big rectangle table so that they could sit face to face. The room is pretty big, enough for them to move around freely. Right when they arrived, Baekhyun put his face down fast. He couldn't stop pulling his dress down because he feel like it's too short for him. 

"Oh Jung!" Nanhee called out.

"Oh so is that Jung the guy you like?" Baekhyun chuckled but not too loud since he doesn't want anyone to then the attention to him.

"Baekhyun!" Nanhee whispered strongly. 

"Ah Nanhee! Come sit!" Jung pointed to the seat where they could face their back onto the wall. 

They walked to the seat and Baekhyun walked, as well as keeping on pulling down his skirt. He look so shy. 

"So let me introduce, this is Jae Hoon" he pointed to the guy that sat next to the wall facing Hyunji; "this is Taewoo" he pointed to the guy that sat in front of Seonyul; "Hi girls, my name is Jung and this is" he pointed to Chanyeol who's siting next to him on his right side "Chanyeol" 

Chanyeol smiled lightly and waved a bit. 

As soon as Baekhyun heard the word Chanyeol, his mind went pretty mess up. He couldn't think what is right to do, what should he do. This is so stupid why would he be with those guys from the other school? Why does it had to be him??

"Now Nanhee, introduce us your friends!" 

"Sure! This is Hyunji. This is Seonyul and my name is Nanhee and this one is..." She stopped when Baekhyun grabbed her hand under the table a bit tight "Her name is Jae Hee." 

Then they started greeting normally to each other. 

"Ah, I've been wondering for a while now. Jae Hee, why don't you lift your head up? Are you shy?" Chanyeol laughed softly 

"I'll ing you right in the ing you er."

"Ummm..." Baekhyun doesn't want to speak much because if he do, they'll start wondering why does a girl sound pretty much similar to a guy? 

Baekhyun started to lift his head up slowly and turn to the right, biting his lips thinking that he's screwed. This Chanyeol guy is going to for the rest of his life. God damn Nanhee! 

"How long are you going to turn to the side? Are you shy? How cute!" Chanyeol is starting to get interested in Baekhyun. 

"This e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter