Final

Yoongi, Bicycle, and Me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Sixteen-year-old Yoongi curiously stared at the chubby girl in front of him as his hands neatly held onto his bicycle handles. He did not look happy with her presence at all though. Well, he had no idea who the hell she was.

 

“Who are you,” It was hard to guess whether it was a question or a statement. But from the way he looked, he surely needed a brief explanation from the girl. Moreover, he actually wondered, what would a girl—a stranger—like her was doing in his garage? Even though he did not say it out loud, his face was enough to say what was going on in his mind.

 

“Hi, I’m Jimin! Nice to meet you,” She broke a smile and offered her hand. “Your mother invited me here. I’m your—”

 

“Why would my mom invite you?” Yoongi furrowed his brows as he looked very displeased. Jimin was embarrassed, dropping her hand at her side when he just stared at it like it was nothing. Yoongi wanted to shoo her away, but his mother suddenly popped out from the front door.

 

“Ah, looks like you’ve already met our new neighbor.” Mrs. Min smiled at the two kids, and not surprisingly, only Jimin returned the smile.

 

“Neighbor?” Yoongi muttered under his breath.

 

“That’s right, my dear.” Mrs. Min said. “You weren’t here when they moved in last weekend.” she said, referring to when Yoongi stayed the night at his friend’s house. “Anyways, could you go to school with Jimin?” she asked her son.

 

“Me?” instead of answering his mother’s question, Yoongi asked in disbelief, “But why? Where are your parents anyways?” he turned his head to the girl and shot his infamous glare at her.

 

“Min Yoongi.” Mrs. Min’s stern voice made Yoongi looked at his mother, “I’ve never taught you to be rude,” she shook her head in disappointment. “Her parents couldn’t make it; they have to work at an early hour.”

 

Yoongi scowled, but he had his head down so that his mother couldn’t see it; only Jimin saw his face since she was standing beside her. She quickly bowed to Mrs. Min and smiled apologetically. “It is fine. I can go to school by myself, sorry for bothering you.” From the corner of her eyes, she can see the growing smirk on the boy’s face.

 

“Sweetie, isn’t it your first day? You don’t even know where your school is at.” Mrs. Min then looked at her son again, “Yoongi, like it or not, you have to go with Jimi

Please log in to read the full chapter