"SURPRISE!!"

One Shot: Happy Birthday Daddy!!

YoungBae hit the elevator button in the building while tapping his feets anxiously.. Seems like the journey to his desired level is taking AGES to reach.. He kept pressing the button as if it that helps to make the elevator moves faster while in fact; it didn't at all..YoungBae couldn't stand still as the elevator brings him up to his level..

"Ding!!" The moment the elevator reaches his level & open its door; YoungBae immediately dashed out as he fastened his walking pace back to his apartment.. He fished out the apartment keys from his pocket & slot it in before turning the doorknob.. He took off his shoes as he stepped inside the apartment..

"Chagiya??" YoungBae called out for his wife as he placed his briefcase on the sofa.. He walked to his bedroom to look for his beloved wife but to no avail.. As he was looking around; a demure & soft pair of hands wrapped around his eyes from behind..

"You are home early today BaeBy.." The familiar voice greeted him..

YoungBae peeled off the soft hands from his eyes & turned around to face the owner of the voice.. There in front of him was you; his beautiful wife of 7 months.. You flashed him your mega-watt smile as you looked at him sweetly.. Missing your hug for just a day; YoungBae pulled you by the waist as he embraced you..

"I quickly rushed off from work just to see you cuz I miss you.." YoungBae said as he inhaled your scent..

"Aaww.. I miss you too BaeBy!!" You pulled away from the hug & pecked him on the nose..

"Just the nose?? What about my lips??" YoungBae pouted which makes you chuckled..

"That can wait.. Come on; let's have dinner.. I cooked specially for you today.." You smiled at him as you tugged at his hand.. YoungBae walked to the dining table with you pulling him by the hands..

"What's the occasion Chagiya??" Deep down inside; you can't believe that he would actualy forgot his own birthday.. But it can't be helped as he was very busy with work lately..

"Nothing special; just to cater to my beloved husband who has been so busy lately.." You smiled widely at him as he sat down on the table..

You walked over to the microwave oven & pulled a few plates of dishes before placing it in front of him.. YoungBae literally smiled when he saw the dishes as ALL of it are his favorites.. After getting all of the dishes; you sat down opposite him & looked at his facial expression..

"Come on BaeBy; dig in.. I know you're hungry after a long day of work.."

"Thank you Chagiya.." YoungBae pulled your hands together as he recite the prayer.. Once it's done; he immediately took a bite from the nearest plate.. You couldn't helped but to smile at him.. Throughout the dinner; you simply sat in front of him & watched him eat.. Once every single items are cleared from the plates; you walked up to him before sitting down on his lap..

"Thank you for the delicious dinner Chagiya.. I'm a one happy man now!!" YoungBae gave you his famous eye-smile as he patted his stomach.. You laughed a lil' as you caressed his face..

"There is more BaeBy.." You smiled at him as he gave you a 'question-mark' expression.. You pulled him up from the chair & bring him back to the living room.. You asked YoungBae to have a sit as you went to get something from the bedroom.. Moments later; you appeared in front of him with your hands behind you..

"What's that behind you??" YoungBae pointed to your hands..

You walked up to him & placed the gift in his hand.. "Happy Birthday BaeBy!!" You leaned in & planted a kiss on his lips..

YoungBae was taken aback when you gave him a gift as he totally forgot that it's his birthday today!!

"It's my birthday today?? How could I not remember??" You smiled at his shocked expression..

"You're too busy with work till you forgot your own special day.."

YoungBae hit his own head as you watched him 'tortured' himself..

"Stop it BaeBy.. It's fine if you can't remember it this year.. I'm here to remind you; ain't I??" You smiled at him..

"You're one special wife; you know that!!" YoungBae pinched your cheeks as he complete his sentence..

"What did you get me this year??" YoungBae shaked the gift-box lighty..

"Open it up & you will know what your gift for this year is.." You playfully hurried him..

YoungBae did as what you told him to & unwrapped the gift-box.. When he opened the lid; he was shocked.. YoungBae looked at you as you gave him a smile.. He took out the photo frame & touched the sonogram picture..

You leaned in closer & whispered to him - "Happy Birthday Daddy-Bae!!" before pecking him on the cheeks..

 

- THE END -

 

P.S: i'm done with my second fanfic & i hope it doesn't like the first one..Do give me comments so that I kow where my mistakes are.. Thank you so much!! ^_^