1

Still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Bummie hyung why I can't climb trees too? I want to join them please!" The 7 year old raven used his best aegyo to his older brother but the other just kneel in front of him making sure that their eyes are on the same level, Kibum look at his younger brother's eyes blinking cutely with his pale chubby cheeks. How he wish that it come back to it's original tint. Smiling sadly before he ruffles the youngest's hair before answering "Because it is bad for you Yesungie, Did our parents reminds us that? Now be a good boy and obey them okay? Kibummie hyung will just read books for you okay?"

"But Hyung playing is good for growing boys like me because it streghtens the bones and muscles and-- and body coordination" Kibum smiles as his brother cleverly answered him. He knows that Yesung has been listening to his tutor as well as to him. He get the small hand of his brother and guide him inside their home but little did Kibum know his younger brother glance sadly at the bunch of kids playing before he close the door to listen on another tutoring session with his Hyung.

 

            Today stroll with my Kibum Hyung with his motorcycle. I look up at the sky and from the very first time I feel comfortable seeing it now, before I felt sad whenever I saw the clear blue sky and the pure white clouds. I look around while we pass the neighborhood and it has a lot of green tree and leaves. It feels like I finally have my freedom, As if I woke up one day that all the burdens I have had gone and now I am looking at the sky and able to look around comfortably. And finally a smile appears on my lips and to my eyes. I see Kibum stealing glances from the rear view mirror. All I can see is his sad smile. As if my happiness becomes a burden to him. I hate it when my Heechul Hyung and Kibum are sad most especially him.
 

-Yesungie

 

"Kyuhyunnieee! Give it back please! that is mine! that is mine! Ple-- please" The 16 year old brunette stop running while he held  the now 16 year old Yesung's diary on his hand. His friend was so absorbed by the notebook and as a sneaky brat that he is he snatched the notebook away from his bestfriend's amusingly cute hands (according to Kyu) with an evil grin scaring Yesung by pretending that he was about to open the notebook which is effective to the raven, Yesung' held his chest and Kyuhyun lose the smile on his face and it changed into worried look "Oh my god Yesungie are you al-- Yah!" Yesung grins while he was still recovering from running, he succesfully snatched the notebook away from his bestfriend's hands and all of his secrets inside won't be revealed to the person who is the subject of his arts and his journal. He sticked his tongue out what Yesung didn't expect was Kyuhyun tackled him on his bed and tickles him as if there is no tomorrow the bstard knows his weakness and Yesung can't help but to laugh until the brunette stops making Yesung looks at his bestfriend who was looking on his pale lips and Yesung thought he was dreaming when the lips that he was just sketching on his sketchpad was now on his lips. Bringing color on his pale cheeks and lips. It was just a peck and Kyuhyun smiles at him. Because he knows his bestfriend knows him. Maybe Kyuhyun knows he likes him. a lot.

 

Yesung carefully reach for his phone on his bedside table. Smiling proudly at himself when he hold his phone. He press the speed dial that is assigned for Kyuhyun and he immidiately answers

"Hello Babe why are you still up don't you have nap on the afternoon?"
 "Kyuhyun please go here I want to see you"
"Babe you know I am still busy with school requirements. I will make it up to you I promise! I'll vis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter