Final

All I Ask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I.

Seulgi is standing at the right side of the aisle, nervous and at the same time, happy.

"This is it," the bear chanted.

The wind blew so hard and it made Seulgi close her eyes. When she opened her eyes she saw the most beautiful girl her eyes had ever seen.

“I'LL NEVER FORGET YOUR SMILE WHEN WE FIRST MET.”

 

(Flashback)

Seulgi is at the back, waiting for her music professor to arrive until she heard a sweet voice that made her stop hibernating.

"Hi, excuse me. Is this seat taken?" The blue-ombre girl asked.

Seulgi is stunned and just swayed her head from left to right and it made the blue-haired girl smile widely at her.

"I'm Wendy Son, music major and you?"

"I'm Kang Seulgi, arts major."

(End of flashback)

 

Seulgi blushed unknowingly that it's making her heart tingle knowing Wendy put her first.

The next day, it's already afternoon when Seulgi decided to get up.

"Why are you here Seungwan? And why didn't you wake me up?"

"Good morning Seulgi. Thank God you decided to break up with your bed. You said you you don't want to go out that's why I'm here and you said you needed sleep so I didn't wake you up," the hamster looking girl smiled brightly.

"By the way Sseul, I've already cooked. Let's eat. I'm kinda hungry," the hamster whined.

"Wenwen, you didnt eat?" Seulgi asked dumbly.

"I was waiting for you to get up so that we can eat together, you lazy dumb bear."

"I'm sorry Wenwen," the bear sulked.

"Stop it Sseul. Do you want me to starve?"

"Of course not, Wenwen."

"So piggyback me, Sseul. I'm so hungry and tired and I can't walk."

"Tch, taking advantage of the situation. Okay boss Wenwen."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter