1 : Lone traveler

For ya'll tht don't know who to ship in KNK (CUZ ME TOO)

Once upon a time, there was a boy named Kim Ji Hun. i'm just kiddin yall. 

okay

let's start ze STORY

----------

SEUNGJUN POV

chat - MOmmeH

PokeJUNNz : MOM! The flight is leaving in 30 minutes where on earth are you??!!! There's only me and this 1 other guy left at the boarding :(

MOmmeH : Don't worry, your mom is fine.

PokeJUNNz : what fine?! IM BOUT TO CRY WITH THE FLIGHT ATTENDENT PRESSURING ME TO BOARD WITHOUT YOU!

My phone rang after my last message was at the READ status.

"How do i say this.. OKAY, Your mom might have accidentally spilled coffee at this cashier girl and she got mad and stuff so i threw few packs of condoms from the counter at her face and then i dont know... there were punching and swearing going on and we broke some stuff in the store so we got called into this security thing and I might have to be locked up here for the next 12 hours. Don't worry Seungjun, I won." 

"Damn it mom!! I don't care if you win or not!"

No kidding guys, I started tearing up. Eyes gone red while i start to sob and shyt. I'm stuck in between boarding the flight alone to South Africa for a volunteer program or waste that opportunity waiting for my mom. I know for sure that I'm just gonna cry and mess everything up if I'm left alone to travel all the way to South Africa. YES I LOVE MY MOM VERY MUCH AND I NEED HER TO WAKE ME UP AND MAKE ME GO SHOWER. 

"Oh gosh Seungjun, quit crying, you're 23."

"Stop kidding!"

"okok swetheart, yes?"

"What 'yes?' ?! WHAt Am i SuppOSed To dO noW?! YoU'Re gOnnA MIss The fliGht anD whAT aBOUT mE?!"

"What do you mean what about you? You gotta board the flight without me, isn't that obvious?"

"MOMMMM!!! what?! NO!! You paiD foR THe VOLUntEer PrroGRam ToO!"

"ohw about that Seungjun, don't get mad at mommy, I actually only signed you up cuz I realise it's too much effort so I was planning that when you're in the program, I'll just chill in the hotel."

"......."

"Seungjun..??"

".........."

"Seungjun honey are you still at the boarding?"

"....yea.."

"BOARD THE GOD DAMN FLIGHT!! THE PROGRAM IS EXPENSIVE AS FUQ!! IF I SEE YOU ANYWHERE OTHER THAN SOUTH AFRICA AFTER IM RELEASED, YOU'LL BE WISHING THAT YOU WERE BORN THERE"

"Fuq, I got it okay I'll board the god damn flight! Don't blame me if i can't even find my luggage when i reach there"

"Don't swear to your mommah and grow the fuq up. How hard can it be being overseas alone? Don't lose the luggage or you lose your pokemons. I gotta write the police report so take care bye."

*beep* *beep* *beep*

The flight attendant stared at me. I stared back. Yes, tears and snot all over my face.

"Sir, are you still boarding the flight? We're closing in 5 minutes."  

"I DON'T KNOW?! YOU TELL ME!"

"sir.." 

"Hey, let's do this." The flight attendant was cut off by the guy from behind me. "If you board the flight, I'll make sure you dont get lost around Africa. If you miss the flight, I'll just miss it too and bring you to your momma. How bout that?"

----------

JIHUN POV

1 day before the flight.

chat - HeeMEHHHHH:) 

_Jihunnnnnyang : Heejun, stop it. I really mean it

HeeMEHHHHH:) : Stop what?

_Jihunnnnnyang : Stop playing dumb. You know exactly what im talkin bout

HeeMEHHHHH:) : sorry jihun, but if you're talking abt me hanging out with youjin then i think you should stop being so sensitive. 

_Jihunnnnnyang : I know it wasnt just a simple hang out. stop lying to me

[SEEN 11:38pm]

_Jihunnnnnyang : Heejun, i swear, if this is what it's like to be in a relationship, I'd rather stay single.

HeeMEHHHHH :) : Are you being serious rn? You asked for this relationship first!

_Jihunnnnnyang : Yes I did and i took reponsibility for it because I really love you but I feel like you're not even making any effort for both of us.

HeeMEHHHHH:) : Took resposibility? How many times have you left me alone for weeks for your own traveling plans?? You don't even bother replying my calls or messages. You refused to let me go with you no matter how much I said I missed you. I got to know Youjin while you were away and he's just being a nice supportive friend unlike someone. Since I cant even reach you when I faced problems and needed desperate help. 

_Jihunnnnnyang : You're a university student now and you expect me to let you skip your classes to go on a trip? Even if I were to let you go, your parents will skin you and me alive. I don't have a local number while I'm overseas so I'll be off the social media for a while. You could have just wait 

HeeMEHHHHH:) : could have just wait? How selfish do wanna be jihun? The problems I faced were urgent for s sake! 

_Jihunnnnnyang : Alright. Can we just calm down for now and talk it out? I don't like where this is going.

HeeMEHHHHH:) : Deal. I don't like this either. Im really tired today so lets just talk tomorrow okay? face to face.

_Jihunnnnnyang : Heejun... im sorry i cant make it tmr

_Jihunnnnnyang : I got a trip to africa tmr and its too late to refund the ticket.

HeeMEHHHHH:) : wow jihun, im literally scoffing hard rn

HeeMEHHHHH:) : I'll be in the library tmr if you care enough to talk our relationship out. In other words, if you board that plane tmr, that's it for us

_Jihunnnnnyang : Heejun please if you'll just wait for a week

HeeMEHHHHH:) : No jihun, I've waited long enough for our relationship to work out. 

HeeMEHHHHH:) : its your choice now

_Jihunnnnnyang : Can we not do this? 

[SEEN 12:18am]

[CALL - HeeMEHHHHH:)]

[no answer]

[missed call from _Jihunnnnnyang : 43]

[VOICE MESSAGE - HeeMEHHHHH:)]

"Heejun I know you'll be listening to this. I love you and I really mean it. I don't want our relationship to just end this way. I'm seriously thinking through our relationship and sometimes I just get confused if I'm really receiving the amount of love I deserve from you. You have no idea how much I'm deciding now to take the flight or not. I really do not want to be the one to make the choice to end this relationship because like you said I started it and I should take the responsibility. I swear I'll love you right and stop doubting you with youjin. I'll ignore all the rumours going on between you both but sometimes they just get on my nerves and I let it out on you. I'm sorry."

I seriously hope Heejun listens to this voice message. He has no idea how much I love him no matter how many times I tell him. I really mean it when I said I dont wanna be the one to decided this break up. Which is why I'm still standing around the boarding area 30 minutes before the flight. Most of the passengers have boarded the plane except for.......wwow. How do I put him into words?? Alright. A nervous-bout-to-cry-messaging-shouting-through-the-phone-sobs-snot-giant-fidgeting teenager(?). That's bout right. Not sure if he's a teenager tho, he looks pretty much my age. And yea I've been eavesdropping on his loving conversation with, I'm pretty sure, his mother. 

"Sir, do you want to board the flight first?" one of the flight attendant asked while trying hard to look over the skyscrapper-like physique in front of me.

Of course I was still thinking bout Heejun. How can I not. The guy in front of me is too loud and it's making things worse for me. oh wait. That's it! If I can't make this boarding the flight decision myself, this giant baby will decide for me instead. It seems like he has a problem anyways. 

"Nahh its fine, I'm with him" the flight attendant nodded as acknowledgement.

Let's just say I left fate to conclude my decision.

----------

SEUNGJUN POV

[continue from the current day]

author whispers: in case you forgot where we left off

"Hey, let's do this." The flight attendant was cut off by the guy from behind me. "If you board the flight, I'll make sure you dont get lost around Africa. If you miss the flight, I'll just miss it too and bring you to your momma. How bout that?" 

"What.. why would you?"

"I have my reasons and we have 3 minutes left so QUICK."

"What's your solution to my terrible sense of direction?" (Getting lost is one of my biggest concern)

"I'll be spending my entire trip with you since i don't have a plan anyways so its a win win. 2 minutes tick tock."

"huh.....wuttt..wait, now that I think about it, why didnt you just board the flight while I'm talki..."

"1 minute left, BOTH OF YOU" the flight attendant cut in. 

The image of my mom skinning off my skin clouded my mind at that moment while I hesitate for the very last time if I should miss the flight. My hesitation washed off right away. Momma is scary af when she mad and having someone to babysit me in Africa doesn't sound bad at all. I faced the guy once again.

"Bro, I'm in." 

We both boarded the flight together. I was quiet until I got to know that we'll be sitting at completely opposite sides of the plane.

"AND HERE I THOUGHT YOU'RE GONNA MAKE SURE THAT I'LL BE OKAY!"

"You can't get lost in a plane so chill the fuq out." 

"but it gets lonely during the flight..." I legit started pouting with a hint of tears rolling out of the corner of my eyes.

"I'll be at the busines class section if you need me so quit pulling on my sleeves and get your arss tighten to your seat."

I walked heavily all the way to the economy class section and slumped into my seat. 

It's gonna be a long 18hours flight. Don't worry yall, I slept through 10 hours of it. 10 hours including me getting up to pee a few times and drink some water and eat some snakcs the flight attendants gave me on their own accord. I woke up for the last time 10 hours later because my stomach started growling like I haven't fed it for decades. No shyt I don't dare to call out to a flight attendant, don't think so highly of me. My only choice is the babysitter. I had to stretch out my legs anyways.

I made my way to the business class section and searched for my babysitter. He's quite easy to look for. Cuz duh? Did I mention that he's tall as fuq and good looking too? You don't see a face like that much now a days. Thankfully, he was awake with food. 

"Helloooooooo" I hugged his right arm and swing them back and forth almost making his food fall over.

"Quit it or you pay for my food" He spat and I pout. His expression relaxed "I'm actually surprised that you kept quiet for the last 10 hours considering those legs being cramped in between the seats of economy clas. Proud of you. So what do you want?"

I squat down beside his seat facing him "I got hungry"

"Order some food then. Why? Lost your money?"

"What noooo. My mom will kill me."

"I'll kill you first if you decide to use my money"

"Why is that? You seem like you got tons of cash on you anyway."

"Shut up. So what's the problem?"

"I umm need someone to help me order ze foodzz."

"what on earth? How old are you?"

"23. what even. We talking about food. Let's leave the introduction later. I'm starving."

He looked at me and sighed. Don't ask me, I don't know what's his problem either. 

"Alright, is there any chance that you'll stay quiet for the next 8 hours?"

I shook my head lightly. "I slept enough"

"Go pack your stuff from the back and come back. I'm changing your seat to the business class."

"huh..but I only wanted fo.."

"Go. Now. Get back here before I do or die alone in Africa."

He got up and went to the flight attendants' cabin. I shot up from beside his seat and ran all the way back to my seat to grab my backpack and pillow. I don't even know why but it just felt safer that way. Don't wanna die alone. I ran all the way back to the front. ( I might have knocked some of the pasangers' head otw, dnt know dont care). Thank the lord that my babysitter just walked out of the cabin when i reached. 

"Good, now settle yourself in the seat beside me" Now that he mention about it, it was empty the whole time. "I ordered food for you and you owe me 360 dollars."

"360?! HOW"

"For the food and the seat change. You think you getting all these luxury for free? Hell no"

"But I didnt ask for a seat change, you decided it yourself and threatened me so WHAT THE HECK?!"

My voice got louder as I kept going on about how unfair his decision was and I don't know guys, the guy chuckled. The corner of his lips slightly curved upwards and i think that somehow lifted his cheeks and Oh god his eyes too!! His eyes curved, shaping into a crescent. I've never felt myself being squeezed internally that much. Yes, more than getting a new collection of pokemon merchandise. No shyt he's good looking but I didn't expect this sudden bling bling aura evolve around him.

I stopped ranting at that moment and just stared at him. Don't tell me to snap out of it cuz NOT GONNA You don't get to see this in real life so don't be jealous. But i guess he thought I was bout to cry or something cuz..

"Okay I get it. I'll pay for the seat change but you pay for the food. Deal?" He said, still chuckling tho. Cute.

"Haha deal." I said softly. Oh yea, my food came at the same time. It was tasty as fuq. 

"what's your name anyway" I asked in the middle of the meal. I figured that if I'm gonna spend so much time with him, I need to address him properly. 

"Kim Ji.."

"Sir, do you want me to clear your table?" One of the flight attendant came over and asked the guy. Kimchi? That's probably it. 

"Ohw! I'm Seung Jun, Park Seung Jun." 

"Swallow your food before you talk."

"ohw soweyyy" Still chewing. Earning another chuckle from Kimchiiiiiiiiiiii. Cute.

I finished the food left on my plate but it sure wasn't a big enough portion for me. I mean have you seen how much of a giant I am? 

"Kimchiiiiiiii" 

"You don't get no kimchi in the plane bro. You want the plane to smell like your stinky feet?"

"What you saying I'm just calling you out."

"What you mean calling me out, don't ruin my name."

Daheck guys. I know . Eventhough he's goodlooking he's a little weird. Let me deal with this don't worry.

"You said so yourself that you're kimchi."

"Dafuq why would I call myself kimchi."

Everyone, I apologise on behalf of Kimchi on his weirdness. I promise this won't happen again as I'll try my best ot protect his image.

"Whatever, Kimchi is easy to be called. ANYWAYSSSSSS I'm still not full."

Kimchi shot me a look and let's just say I spent another hour just stuffing food into my mouth with Kimchi thanking everything on earth that he changed my seat over. 

The meal was great, the company was even better. I love how I spent the rest of the flight in the business class enjoying all the rich people stuff but most of all talking to Kimchi. Oh wait, he claims that he's Kim Ji Hun. I guess I misunderstood earlier. AND WTF GUYS!! KIMCHI, i mean JiHun, IS YOUNGER THAN ME. Let's take a moment and appreciate the fact that someone younger is babysitting me. I cri. 

---------

-moments before taking off-

FLIGHT ATTENDANT : ........[insert typical in flight regulations]..........Please switch off all electronic devices throughout the flight until landing. Thankyou for taking KNK airlines. 

[VOICE MESSAGE from _Jihunnnnnyang]

[OPEN YES/NO] [YES]

[voice message from _Jihunnnnnyang plays]

[missed call from HeeMEHHHHH:) : 12]

[VOICE MESSAGE - _Jihunnnnnyang]

"JiHun, I was thinking abt how much i'll be missing you and I just *sobs* heard your message I' *sob* I'm rushing to the airport now. *Huffss* I swear to god if you're not there right now I'm gonna break down for weeks *sob* I'm sorry *huff* I really am so please *huffsss* be there *distant crying*"

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!!!

 

Aight everyone!! I'll be adding in seungseong in the next chapter  [CUZ THIS SHIP IS REAL AS FUQ DONT DENY IT!!]  PLEASE comment down below how you want the ships to go AND YO NASTY MOMMA RIGHT HERE will fullfill your nasty wishes *wink* 

And yes I tried to make up cuter chat usernames for them so that even when heejun and jihun are arguing [SOBS HARD] , it seems less serious (not really helping I know)