My FanBoy

When Jaejoong Fanboy Over His Girlfriend's Group
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun and JaeJoong have been dating for three years now considered one of the longest relationship in the KPOP industry. The couple is also known as the KPOP's super couple.

They met one another first time was during Joohyun's first drama. Since the filming last for five months, the two started developed feelings for one another and thats when they started becoming a couple.

Of course being an idol they hide their relationship from their fans afraid that they will receive bad reactions from them which is normal. They hide their relationship for close to a year before the local news outlet, Dispatch caught them on a date together.

Leaving the couple no choice, they admitted their relationship. Both CJes and JYP entertainment had confirmed their relationship stating that the couple developed feelings for one another during the five months of drama filming together.

Fans were unhappy and dissappointed by the idols' selfish action thus the couple do receive quite alot of hate comments on their social media. However there were alot of fans show their ultimate support to their idol shipping the two together.

Before JaeJoong start dating Joohyun, he is a huge fan of TWICE especially Joohyun since she is the visual and also she is very cute has alot of aegyos.

Although now Joohyun is officially his girlfriend, he still do fanboy over her through posting a instagram video of him sitting infront of the TV watching TWICE performance.

 

Currently TWICE is preparing for their world tour TWICELAND in Seoul concert. JaeJoong was invited by Joohyun to attend the concert after all he is her boyfriend.

"Is JaeJoong oppa going to come to our concert?" Nayeon asks.

"Dae." Joohyun answer with her eyes close as her stylist is putting her makeup.

"I'll bet he is gonna fanboy over you like the previous time unnie." Tzuyu .

Joohyun blushed feeling embarrassed when she thought of what her silly boyfriend did during their previous concert. There is even a video of her boyfriend crazily fanboying over her during their previous concert.

He was jumping and shouting Joohyun's name loudly during their ment. The camera then focus on him making the fans and her members .

JaeJoong shouted I Love You and give her flying kiss as shown of his love for her. After their concert, JaeJoong and Joohyun became the headline the next day morning.

Once Joohyun is done putting her makeup, she went to grab her phone that is on the table. Opening their chatroom, texting JaeJoong to behave himself at later concert.

Of course being the fanboy boyfriend, he didnt care about his image and told Joohyun that he will do whatever he wants later at the concert.

Just ten minutes before the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter