Minor Hope

Not Enough...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Ahaha!!" Eunji's laugher could be heard from across the lockers, as she walked in with her group of friends aka aPink. Apink were pretty popular at the high school mostly known for their funny actions(eunji) and their visuals. There was also BTS who were also popular with their killer visuals that every girl seemed to yearn for... especially the Maknae line.

As apink was walking down the hall, a couple bts members joined them as they too wondered the cause of eunjis laughter. But then again Eunji was always having fun and seemed to make everyone smile... almost everyone...

"having fun I see?" Jungkook smirked,"am I that funny?" 

Everyone snorted as they rolled their eyes. Jungkook then fell into step with bomi and started talking to her which made bomi giggle. Eunji stopped laughing and glanced at Jungkook hoping he was looking at her. However he was too busy talking to bomi to even spare her a glance. Eunji sighed,"of course he doesn't care... he never has." 

Thing was Eunji had always had a teeny tiny crush on Jungkook, which was an unfortunate thing since every girl seemed to go after him. Just because Eunji was part of apink didn't make a difference. Jungkook seeemd to only have eyes for every one of her friends except for her. In fact, while he would always flirt with her friends, he wouldn't even look at her and when he did, it was too .

Nonetheless, Eunji had a tiny hit of hope that maybe he would one day be awed by her an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter