Of all flowers, i choose you Baekhyun

About flowers and Byun Baekhyun

                                       Prologue

               Of all flowers, I choose you Baekhyun


The flowers shop of the Park was located in the center of the city. The location was quite busy, by locality and also the quality of service. Every day the most diverse people were there and would ask for your story was told through the flowers.

Nowadays, Park Chanyeol was responsible for the place, since his uncle was unable to go there daily and as the Park was going to college just by the morning, afternoon he was responsible for the floriculture. In spite of being able to turn alone with everything that had to do, the uncle of Chanyeol thought it would be better to have someone to help him, for him to would not be overloaded with all the cares of the faculty and flowers.

It was then in that moment that he met Byun Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun was extremely helpful, helped the Park in everything that was needed, caring for all the customers, did some pretty arrangements and various other things. It was fun, interesting, he always knew a little of everything, Smile whenever he could and charmed without even realizing it.

Time or another he took coffee for the two, there was one morning that he took a cake, there was another morning who took was Chanyeol, in another he invited Chanyeol to his home. 

And so, the two were knowing. 

But when Chanyeol realized, there was no turning back. 

He was in love.

Not even his so loved flowers seemed as important as when the boy who had small eyes and a playful smile was around, not even his passion for flowers distracted him from the other boy.

And so he decided to join both things, in his yellow notebook,  that recorded all his lapses of inspiration, all his writings without senses, his poetry and his random songs, there he would talk about the flowers and baekhyun. 

Because if he had to choose from, all the flowers, he would choose Baekhyun

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______

Thanks for the subscrising and for reading!