Chapter 1

Falling In

 

Sungjong was beyond pissed off right now. It seemed like luck was not on his side again today. Well he could say it wasn't almost everyday. He was growing tired of it all.

With force much more than necessary, he packed his notebook and pen into his bag, he scanned his eyes through his surroundings, his classmates chattering here and there, while also preparing to their next class or to go home. 

He glanced at his teacher, who decided to be such a jerk to him today, he wasn't even responding to Kyuhyun's bothering for the hecks sake! True that Kyuhyun had suddenly took a liking to sit beside Sungjong and annoy the heck out of him. He was growing used to it, ignoring his meaningless chatter and he also learned to keep his patience in tact  when Kyuhyun would poke him in the arm with the back of his pencil or hitting him with his ruler occasionally when the mischievous fiend is getting bored. But today the jerk is stepping over the edge! When Sungjong is peacefully writing down notes explained by their professor, the little devil (maybe not so little) decided to prank him, taking his notebook suddenly by surprise and brought it close to the window, his poor notebook hanging by his dirty hands, as Kyuhyun stared at him mischievously. Sungjong felt the sudden urge to just throw the older through the window, but then his notebook might be in danger too. So, Sungjong took a deep breath and tried to smile peacefully, even though he is at his breaking point right now.

 

"Kyuhyun... Can you please return my book?" 

"No, until you agree to go on a date with me" 

One more reason to push the other through the window, he thought. Good thing they are sitting way in the back, so their kind of old professor wouldn't notice two of his students  not paying attention to the current lesson. He was getting tired of this! He wasn't asking to born so pretty that he got many people like him. It wasn't the first time Kyuhyun asked him out, it's true that Kyuhyun is handsome, Sungjong thought so too. But he felt no attraction to the other, any form of attraction flew right through the window everytime the other pulled out a prank on him

Poor Kyuhyun thought that by pranking the other will get Sungjong to agree to date him. If anything, it distinguish any form of agreement coming from his mouth.

Kyuhyun's hand inched more to bring Sungjong's notebook outside, and Sungjong released yet another breath he was holding. He felt like he could erupt any time now. Sungjong decided to take the matter into his own hands, he leaned his body to the other as he reached out his hand to pull on Kyuhyun's right hand that is holding his book

It seemed like Sungjong is just plain unfortunate today, as out of nowhere, their professor decided to look their way, and found Sungjong in a rather compromising situation

"Sungjong! Will you please quit bothering Kyuhyun." 

With the sentence, both of them stopped in their track, except Kyuhyun that sneakily pulled his hands inside and put on his expressionless face, while Sungjong, with his body still leaned towards Kyuhyun and holding on to his right arm looks like he was bothering the seemingly innocent devil. 

Abruptly, he stood up

"But sir! He was trying to--"

"No more excuses! Sit down and pay attention if you don't want to be kicked out from the class." 

Grumbling, Sungjong sat down and turned to glare at Kyuhyun

 

"Don't glare at him either!" Their professor called out to him

Sungjong let out another sigh as he turned to fake paying attention to the professor. He don't have the will to go through class anymore. 

 

Back to the present.

Out of the corner of his eye, he found Kyuhyun walking towards his seat. Not wanting to deal with the other Sungjong quickly stood up and left the class, leaving dumbfounded Kyuhyun behind.

Sungjong is on his way home, angry and feeling all drained. His everyday life is close to this day usually. Though today he felt like its worse than usual. The reason being he saw his longtime crush, Myungsoo walking in the hallway with someone who looked like his girlfriend. 

He felt really sick of all of this. He got many reasons to actually. First being he enrolled in medical university. It's super stressful. Especially that it is not by his own will. It's his parents'. Then he got a mom who basically controlled his whole life though he is completely legal by now. He hasn't come out to anyone yet about his uality, it really pressured him and he hasn't got the courage to anyway. He also seemed to have magnetic ability to attract wrong type of boys, and by that he meant boys who did not meet his standard at all. True that he like the extra attention, but coming from the wrong person, meh he grew bored of it quickly. Not to mention he was utterly and completely bored of his life. He needs freedom. He don't like being 'caged' by his mom's rules and just the society. He wished desperately to just have more freedom and for his life to become more interesting.

He could go on and on about things he didn't like about his life but it would take forever for it to finish, and not to mention he was close to the subway, so he is forced to stop pitying himself.

Nevertheless he still grumble about his miserable day as he muttered

 

" the girl that is with Myungsoo earlier is totally uglier than me! She wasn't even half as pretty as I am. " 

Completely engrossed in his hatred and complaint to the girl with Myungsoo earlier, he didn't watch where he stepped at, as he just stepped into a really big hole. He quickly lost his balance as he fell down. 

He was completely shocked to find his surrounding suddenly changed into colorful background all around, not to mention it is very dizzying that he found himself losing his consciousness quickly. 

The once colorful surrounding fading into black. 

 

 

Hey guys!! Finally I started on my story!!! I'm really sorry it took me so long to write this! Hahaha... I hope those who wait for this story isn't upset with how the story turned out to be. I hope you all like it!!! Tell me if you would be interested reading the next chapters or not! :D