01

A Cell Of Iniquity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is Kim Shin and I'm currently crouching in the corner of a cold prison cell in Ilsan. Why, you ask? Because I murdered a woman last night. Whose woman, you ask? My woman. Yoo Sun. Because she wasn't my woman anymore. Because she betrayed me by eating some some stinky tofu without me. They say also say when you get out jail, the first thing you do is eat some tofu. I'm just kidding.

I was an envious man. Too envious. My wife or should I say my ex-wife always had a higher salary and a better reputation which filled me with a strong sense of self-doubt. Nevertheless, I still loved her in the bottom of my heart. They say when you reside under the same roof, you can't help but end up as enemies.

One month later I got out of jail and had to start from scratch. I was desperately searching for an employment and landed on one that intrigued me very much. A climbing monitor. Ever since I was young, I had the passion for climbing mountains, trees, whatever it was I excelled at it. Today was my first day at work and I was tense. My co-workers lent me a hand whenever I screwed up. At first, I felt humiliated but there's this saying ''practice makes perfect''

 

Day 1

I was paid in advance because it was a private lesson. I received my first customer, her name was Ji Eun Tak. My first impression of her was that she was filled with determination. Whenever I complimented the way she ascended to the top, her cheeks were suffused with color. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter