Wish You were Here End

Wish You were Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

February 12, 2017, in South Korea/ February 11, 2017, in LA

 

Jessica Jung posted a photo in IG, saying:

jessica.syj Wish you were here 🌴

 

--Thirty seconds later --

Jessica plastered the biggest smile she could, as she sees her phone flashing the name of the person she is pertaining to on her Instagram update. She was right, as soon as she posted that secret message, the person involved will call her in an instance. Jessica took a deep breath, she does not want to sound too excited when she picks it up.

“mmm?” Jessica tried her best to sound that she is sulking because the person on the other line is not beside her, but it is actually a mix emotion because deep inside she is really happy that she will hear the voice she longs to hear.

“Sica – yah, It’s me.”

Jessica literally cringes on how that person mentioned her name, it had never changed it is same as before. That screechy tone that makes Jessica wiggle her hands.

“Oh, Yuri.” Jessica tried to act as composed as she can and added a little tone of disappointment. Hearing Yuri’s voice makes her want to fly back to South Korea.

Yuri smiled on the other line she knows that Jessica is acting up for her attention and Yuri loves it, she loves it a lot whenever Jessica does things like this, or even Jessica does not do anything she loves it. Yuri loves it because it is Jessica.

Yuri thought that whenever Jessica is seeking for her attention, it is an opportunity for her to show this Ice princess that she only thinks about her and that she cares for her. Yuri’s most favorite thing to do is taking care of Jessica so she will not miss this chance even though they are thousands of miles away.

“You called?” Jessica said pretending to be not interested.

“I miss you too,” Yuri said like her life depends on it. Jessica cringed on that but she still wants to play her seobang more.

“How sure are you that it is you, who I wish to be here?” Jessica asked cutely, she does not do aegyo so much but when it comes to Yuri, she does it naturally.

“Hmm, so it is not me? Okay, I am hanging up now! HAVE FUN.” It is Yuri’s turn to do the push and pull.

“YAH! Kwon Yuri if you hang up I will never go back to South Korea ever!” Jessica threatened, then all Jessica can hear is the laughter of the person she loves the most. “Yah!” Jessica was making cute reactions to counter on Yuri’s laughter.

“Gosh, Sica I miss you so much,” Yuri said in between her laughter.

“You will not if you fly here!” Jessica tries to provoke Yuri.

“You know I love to be next to you wherever and whenever, but – I got this thing called work. And a bunch of schedules, Sica, we talked about this.” Yuri said.

“Yeah we did, that is your major acting breakthrough so you need to skip this valentine trip we planned. And by the way, you are doing so great! Honestly, I literally squeal whenever your face appeared on the screen and tell everyone at home that ‘that is my girlfriend’ – I am proud of you Yul.” Jessica said sweetly, their relationship had grown so much from always getting jealous immature type of romance to an understanding, supportive type of relationship.

“I know. And I am proud of my girlfriend too.” Yuri said sweetly that they both end up smiling.

“Aish you are making me miss you more because this is the time when we are supposed to kiss.” Jessica pouted.

“Sorry babe,” Yuri said cutely.

“If you really are sorry can you tell me if Hayeon is still alive? I can’t wait for the next episode and can you also tell me who really killed Park Jeong Woo’s wife. The suspense is killing me!” Jessica demanded and Yuri laughed, she gets reminded of the time when Jessica wants something from her, she will demand like this.

“If I tell you then the excitement will be gone,” Yuri said like a child.

“You are depriving me to have you physically and now?! You are depriving me on that too – “ Jessica cried on the other line. “Yul, please!!” Jessica said in a very irresistible tone so Yuri just sighed.

“Yes babe, Hayeon is alive,” Yuri said nonchalantly, she can never resist Jessica.

“Chincha!!!” Jessica is very interested in this topic.

“Yeap! That is all I can say okay? I can’t spoil anything more.”

“Okay, okay, not asking any more questions then.” Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Good girl,” Yuri said like a very cool oppa, now Jessica misses her even more.

“Yuri, don’t sound like that, you make me want you to be the Goblin because you could just appear whenever I blow fire.”

Yuri laughed loud with what Jessica said.

“I got so bored that I watch all the k dramas okay? I am bored without you near me.” Jessica sounded sweet, and pleading, Yuri just smiled, she misses her so much too. “I miss waking up next to you, I miss our breakfast in bed and our cuddles, I miss you planting sweet kisses on me just to wake me up. I miss everything about you honestly.” Jessica sounded wanting.

Yuri took a deep breath, “I miss that too babe, you know what when you go to Hong Kong or KL, I can maybe sneak out and visit you there so we can do all those things. I promise to make it up to you okay?”

Jessica answered with a hum.

“Sica yah.”

Yuri did it again the screeching tone and Jessica smiled automatically.

“Do me a favor, stop sulking Yul Seobang will make it up to Sica Wifey okay?”

“Okay,” Jessica answered smiling.

“I really need to go, I need to shoot now! I miss you and I love you, ic.”

“I love you too.”

They both hang up and Jessica will end up smiling the whole day.

“That was Yuri unnie right?” Krystal appeared beside her flopping herself on the sofa in the middle of their large entertainment room.

“How did you know?”

Krystal look at her with a ‘seriously’ expression, as if she does not need to ask how, “It is all written on your face hon. It spells Y U R I”

“Whatever! Hayeon is alive!” Jessica said the major spoiler to Krystal who is also crazy about the show.

“WHAT THE!!! You just gave me a spoiler!!! YAH!” Krystal hates spoiler as much as Jessica hates cucumber. So Jessica scored on that.

 

13:00 KST 02.13.17/ 20:00 PST 02.12.17

“Did you eat your dinner already, Sica yah?” Yuri asked as she is inside her car with a lap top on front of her as she is doing a video call with her girlfriend.

“Yes, I did eat with the rest of the family, mom cooked so no worries, I am not skipping meals yet, I am not depressed without you near me.” Jessica joked. Many knew Jessica as serious and cold but she is really not like that, at least not to Yuri she is most comfortable with her. Yuri chuckled on Jessica’s playfulness. “Have you eaten lunch Seobang?” Jessica asked cutely, again it naturally comes out whenever she talks to Yuri.

“Not Yet, I was on set, I just got a break.” Yuri said tired, she showed her packed lunch to Jessica, she knows it is composed of salad and everything healthy.

“Aish, You make me want to comeback now, you are not taking care of yourself, what if you get sick. Eat properly, eat on the right time.” Jessica scolded, she is also caring to Yuri.

“I will get sick so you will be here tomorrow. “ Yuri said as she started putting greens in . Jessica rolled her eyes. Yuri just smiled and gestured a flying kiss and sending Jessica heart. “Love you, what are you doing?”

“Watching Grammy’s live!” Jessica showed off then she showed their 70 inches curved TV and an annoyed Krystal.

“I am trying to watch here! Use an earphone!” Krystal said glaring at Jessica.

“You heard the brat!” Jessica mocked Krystal and –

“Mommy!! Jessica called me brat!”

Yuri laughed with the bickering of the two, they are so close Yuri is always thankful to Krystal because of her Jessica has someone to talk to during the times that their company prohibits them to talk to Jessica.

“She is such a baby.” Jessica commented to Yuri, she is carrying her phone going to her room to avoid Krystal’s complain.

“She is cute.”

Jessica glared at Yuri.

“And you are gorgeous!” Yuri said smiling and Jessica plastered that happy face too. “I will watch Grammy’s later once I am home so please babe no spoiler.” Yuri warned.

“Okay, my lips are sealed.” Jessica said gesturing her lips being zipped, but honestly it will be all over the internet. “Ugh,” Jessica pouted.

“What’s wrong?” Yuri looks co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter