Return of the Jedi

This is War

Sehun was mad. How dare Chanyeol get a dog and even make him Instagram famous. ViVi was suppose to be the only famous EXO dog. Sehun couldnt stand it and he was going to show Chanyeol who was better. He grabbed ViVi and went out to find the perfect lighting for a selca. This was War and Sehun was determined to win. 

The members walked into the house laughing and joking around. Today was a good day for the seeing as they were able to get home early. Kyungsoo went toward the kitchen to start on dinner and Lay went to help him. The other members went to their rooms and decided to chill there until dinner was done. Of course all was calm until Sehun came crashing through Chanyeol's door armed with a lightsaber and his phone. 

"Ha take that Chanyeol! ViVI got 204,327 likes on Instagram" He shoved the phone smugly into Chanyeol's face. 

"thats cool. Toben got over 400,000" Sehun's face fell. That was not fair. There was only one way to solve this Instagram problem. A fight. Sehun threw the lightsaber at Chanyeol. 

"lets fight. The person who wins gets to have the title "EXO famous Instagram dog" and the other can go cry in a tub of ice cream or something. 

"Its on. Just warning you Im going to win" With that Chanyeol got up and started to fight. Lightsaber's attacking each other. The other members decided to come and watch. Baekhyun, Kai, and Chen were rooting for Chanyeol. Xuimin and Lay were rooting for Sehun. Suho on the other hand was trying to get them to stop. Which caused both Sehun and Chanyeol to hit him with the lightsabers. Both of them kept fighting until D.O. yelled "dinner" 

Everyone practically ran out of the room. The lightsabers were forgotten on the ground as Chanyeol and Sehun raced each other to the table. 

The rest of the night was spent laughing and joking around. The little war forgotten. All of them jumped on the couch with a few bowls of popcorn waiting for the movie. 

In the end only Suho was left upset because he got hit with lightsabers. 

Life was great in EXO's home. 

 

That is until Sehun notices that Kai posted a picture of his dog.