Crack, Shatter, it Up

Crack, Shatter, It Up

"I like you, T...” Di said shyly, her face turning deep red, "I really like you...”

 

"Cool story, bro," T-Ae replied harshly, quickly going back to texting a friend and giggling every so often, "Tell it again."

 

Crack.

 

"Have a great day, dongsaeng!" DaRae sing-songed.

 

"Thanks Di..." T-Ae sighed, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

 

"I love you!" Di Chanted, happily. "Please study well, ne?"

 

"Yeah, yeah...” T-Ae walked out of the dorm, slamming the door behind her.

 

Crack.

 

"Me and DaRae? Dating? What are you; crazy, JooYi? Never in a million years!" She shivered dramatically, "I'll date a pimple before her."

 

Tears started running down Di's soft cheeks. "She... She doesn't like me...”

 

"Why does everyone thing we'd be compatible? Like, seriously... I don't like her... I like Riko. Well... Not like-like but she's good for... stuff."

 

Crack.

 

"Have a good day dongsaeng...” Di spoke slowly and sadly, her head lowered. She handed T-Ae her bag and lunch box, never looking at the younger girl.

 

"What's wrong with you?" T-Ae inquired, her tone clipped.

 

"N-nothing...” DaRae blinked tears out of her eyes.

 

"Whatever. Bye." TaeEun left the house, banging the door as per usual.

 

Crack.

 

"Dongsaeng...” Di cried in her sleep, "Dongsaeng... Why are you so bad..?Why are you such a baddie..? Why don't you consider my feelings..? Am I not important to you? Can't you give me a chance to show you that we could and would work out..? Am I not attractive? Did all of our cuddles mean nothing to you..? The flirting..? Why am I so stupid..?"

 

T-Ae heard her from the other side of the room, " it up, Da...”

 

Shatter.