The Emotionless Man

Hi, What's Your Name?

Insoo Gunwoo Seyong

 

Gunwoo's POV

I ran and ran until I found the police station I have been looking for..... I walked in slowly, "umm, excuse me." I looked around at everyone, "Where is Detective Insoo?" "Over here!" I saw a tall guy waving his hand in the air. I walked over to him, "Hi. My name is Gunwoo." "Hi, I'm Insoo. Now what can I do for you?" he looked at me weirdly. "I am here because for the past three years I have been kidnapped, , and abused," I said with no emotion what-so-ever. He stared at me for a second before talking again, "oh, ok. Lets see. You were kidnapped three years ago and you were and abused?" "Yes, that is correct" "Ok. Follow me please." I followed him to a room where he made me sit down and he sat in front of me,  "Ok. So do you know who did this to you?" "No. He always wore a mask around me."  "Ok, Can you tell me how you got away?" "Yes. He left me food and when he was walking out he dropped the keys and I got them, locked the door,  got out of the house and ran until I came here." "Ok, can you tell me anything about him or where you went?" "Yes. I went some where in Seoul. I know that much. And about him, umm he seemed to know everything about me." "Ok. Do you have any parents or siblings that I can call to pick you up?" "Yes, my younger brother, Seyong. His number is ___________" "Ok, Thank you. Come back sometime tomorrow so we can talk more about this, ok?" After a while Seyong came running though the doors and hugged Gunwoo tightly, "Hyung!!! OMG I missed you sooooo much!! When I heard that you escaped I drove right down here!! OMG I-i missed you much!!!~" . After a while of talking, well really crying, Seyong drove Gunwoo home, "hyung? You haven't cried, smiled, or laughed......Are you ok?" " "Yeah I'm fine........ I guess...." Seyong looked at Gunwoo as they pulled up into the driveway at their house, "Hyung, what's wrong? Tell me now?! Before I make you tell me!!" "I told you it's nothing. I'm fine." "Fine. Forget it then." They went into the house and went separate ways. 

 

Inside The House (In Gunwoo's room)

-sighs- "I feels so weird being the this house again. It sad." Gunwoo layed down on his bed and fell asleep.  No stop! Leave me alone! Stop it! Stop touching me! Leave me alone! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!

 

 

 

 

 

 

*bows* I am very sorry for not updating~ School!!~ I will try and update a longer chapter next time. Anyway: Do you like my story so are?