001

Love is Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi likes to think she's a pretty understanding person, her parents have instilled in her to not just think of herself but to consider how her actions are viewed by others.

She's been living with Irene for almost a year now so she'd also like to think she knows her pretty well but she still can't understand why she's sleeping on the couch tonight.

The night actually started out pretty pleasant.

She surprised Irene by welcoming her home from work for a change, and after dealing with a squealing Irene she prepared a quick romantic evening which consisted of eating junk, watching stupid movies and cuddling.

Seulgi knew that if she continued peppering light kisses across her girlfriend's neck they'd be going to their bedroom earlier than planned.

But she didn't continue her kisses and she won't be going to their bedroom at all tonight. The worst thing is if someone asked her why she wouldn't even be able to give a valid reason.

Okay so maybe she did know why she wasn't allowed in her bed tonight but it doesn't mean she can't be bitter and confused!

Everything was going smoothly until Irene asked if she wanted to play a game. Feeling her excitement rise she pulled the other girl closer so the shorter girl's backside was pressed firmly against her, Seulgi's arms tightened around the girl and her kisses grew firmer as she hummed in approval against the smooth skin.

“Great!” Irene said but with a more innocent form of excitement. She untangled herself from where she was laying on the couch with her now confused and dejected girlfriend.

It wasn't until the remote was placed in her hand that Seulgi realised the older girl had set up Mario Kart and selected some challenges for them to compete in.

Once she was sitting up and concentrating Seulgi decided to just follow Irene's lead and play with her, it'd been awhile since they spent time doing carefree things together so it was refreshing even if Seulgi did hope that the night would lead elsewhere.

No matter what she was just happy to be with her Irene.

The younger girl's sappiness died when the game started. Thoughts of how happy her girlfriend made her were replaced by thoughts on how to destroy her girlfriend at this game.

She's known her girlfriend for a long time - even if most of their time together were spent just as friends she knew how competitive and scary Irene can get.

So her first mistake was doing everything in her power to make sure Irene was nowhere near winning. Even playing dirty at one point (which she totally picked up from the competitive girl).

“NOT FAIR KANG SEULGI YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!! YAH WHAT WOULD YOUR FATHER SAY IF HE SAW YOU PLAY THIS WAY??!!”

Those were some of the mild things that were yelled at her before the game ended. Other profanities were used and Seulgi wonders how such an otherwise lovely girl can even think of such creative and mean insults

At the end of the fourth tournament both of the girl's ears were ringing and Irene's throat had gone through a lot (so had her pride).

After only the soft background music from the game menu was heard before Irene stood up in a huff.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter