you're too sweet

sugar high

“Who stole my chocolate?!” A booming voice broke the peace inside Bangtan Sonyeondan’s dorm which startled the said occupants

 

“Was it you Park Jimin?!”

“What did you just say, Kim Taehyung?! Are you seriously accusing me?! Do you have any proof at all?” Jimin gasps, highly offended by his best friend’s accusation.

 

Taehyung shook his head begrudgingly. He’s honestly like a child who’s throwing a tantrum right now

 

“How about you, Seokjin-hyung?” Taehyung turns to the eldest

 

“Yah! That’s not the way you should talk to your hyung, you brat!” Seokjin lets out a huff, glaring daggers at the younger but Taehyung wasn’t fazed at all “I didn’t steal your chocolate, Tae. I can buy my own if I wanted to! But you see, it’s not really good for my skin so…”

 

Taehyung decided to tune out Seokjin’s skincare rant at that moment, sighing in irritation.

 

 

 

 

 

“Kookie…” Taehyung growled, he heard the maknae let out a soft whine behind him

 

“It’s not me, hyung!” Jungkook asserted

 

Everybody in the dorm can practically see Taehyung’s dark aura surrounding him. The aforementioned member glared at every single soul in the living room. Hoseok and Namjoon only looked at one another in confusion; Jungkook’s still sweating (he’s certainly a suspect, Taehyung thought); Jimin still looked offended while giving him the stink eye; and Seokjin, done with his rant, opted to ignore the younger— now using his phone as an excuse; and Yoongi? well, he’s nowhere to be found since he’s busy in the studio.

 

 

 

Taehyung is nice and all but nobody, keyword: nobody, is allowed to touch his sweets. Hell will break loose once he find the real culprit behind his missing bar of chocolate, and things aren’t looking quite bright for a certain maknae. Jungkook may be stronger but Taehyung can be quite scary and intimidating in certain cases— just like right now. Taehyung’s eyeing the youngest, as if stripping him off of his lies.

 

“Kookie, don’t you dare let me find some sort of evidence because I swear, you’re not going to like what will happen to you.”

 

Jungkook gulped and prayed to all the gods out there in hopes of saving his soul from one sweet-deprived Taehyung.

 

But I am honestly innocent! 

 

 

 


 

 

 

Taehyung feels weak because he needs his daily dose of chocolate, but there’s no way in hell he’s going outside just to buy one. It’s raining heavily and being famous doesn’t help either. Taehyung’s so done.

 

So what’s the best thing to do? Go bother his favorite hyung, Yoongi.

 

Taehyung would certainly give Yoongi’s precious alone time in normal circumstances but right now, he just doesn’t have enough energy and patience to spend time with the other members whom he suspected of stealing his precious bar of chocolate.

 

 

Yoongi’s a different case, though. Yoongi has been always Taehyung’s favorite hyung because of the way he spits fire whenever he raps, and also, it is a well-known fact that Yoongi hates sweets, and Taehyung kind of wishes to have that certain kind of hatred for sweets at the moment so that he can manage to live a day without it.

 

In other words, Yoongi’s not a suspect to his current predicament so it’s certainly the best option right now.

 

“Hyung?”

 

“What are you doing here, Tae?” Well, he certainly did expect Yoongi’s unwelcoming tone, but Taehyung cannot at least be bothered by it since he’s already having a crappy day

 

“Just wanna hang out with you, hyung”

 

“Well, I clearly don’t feel the same.” Yoongi deadpanned

 

Taehyung closed the door behind him, dragging his feet towards the couch behind Yoongi and basically ignored what the latter just said. Yoongi grumbled something along the lines of “what a brat,” but he just let the younger do what he wanted without anymore protest. Yoongi resumed what he was doing.

 

Taehyung pulled out his phone in his pocket, trying to distract himself while Yoongi does his thing. He spent five minutes or so before deciding that it was of no use; Taehyung feels restless. He watched Yoongi’s back for a moment when something caught his attention

 

Because there, on Yoongi’s table, was a bar of chocolate.

 

Taehyung’s eyes shone and he almost stopped himself from drooling; it looked so tempting enough for Taehyung to bravely ask “hyung, whose chocolate is that?”

 

Yoongi ignored him so Taehyung stood up from his seat and walked towards Yoongi, and the tempting chocolate bar that looked out of place in said man’s work station. Taehyung was about to grab the bar of chocolate when Yoongi decided to snatch it away, earning an odd look from the younger. Yoongi seemed unfazed.

 

“A fan gave it to me” Yoongi said as a sort of explanation but Taehyung still looked confused

 

“But, you don’t like sweet things, right?”

 

Yoongi didn’t answer, but instead, he held the chocolate bar a bit tighter in his right hand

 

Now, Taehyung isn’t the type to ask somebody else, especially Yoongi, to give him something that was clearly off limits; maybe the chocolate bar came from a fan that caught Yoongi’s attention (Taehyung wouldn’t admit this but he felt a tinge of jealousy somewhere in his heart)? But since Taehyung is desperate, he’s willing to try his luck just this once.

 

“Hyung, can I have that chocolate bar instead? You don’t like eating sweets, right?” Taehyung asked earnestly

 

“I told you, Tae, a fan gave it to me. Besides, whatever I do with it is none of your business.” Yoongi said harsher than he would’ve intended

 

“Okay~ okay~ chill, hyung!” Taehyung held bot of his hands in surrender, smiling sheepishly at the rapper and momentarily forgetting his sweet-deprivation

 

“The way you’re acting right now might make me think that you have a crush on a certain fan or if not, do I dare say that you’re some sort of a closeted sugar addict?”

 

“I AM NOT!” Yoongi exclaimed defensively which dumbfounded Taehyung

 

“O…kay?”

 

 

Yoongi realized what he just did so he faked a cough to hide his blunder, “I mean, I do not have a crush on a fan”

 

“Wait, are you perhaps admitting that you’re a closeted sugar addict?”

 

“No” Yoongi was quick to deny it. He wanted to strangle Taehyung right then when he saw the realization dawning on the latter’s face

“Oh my go— YOU ARE!” Taehyung excitedly said, forgetting his bad mood. He was able to piece it all together— no wonder why he’s called Suga, of course!

 

Tahyung was busy laughing when he suddenly stopped dead on his track, as if he just realized something more important

 

Wait a minute…

 

“Hyung?”

 

Yoongi was cursing under his breath when Taehyung suddenly stopped laughing. Yoongi’s not sure whether that’s a good or bad thing—

 

“Were you the one who ate my chocolate?”

 

Definitely bad.

 

Yoongi can hear the accusatory tone loud and clear but he didn’t feel offended because a certain feeling of dread settled inside his chest— he suddenly felt guilty.

 

“Ah, about that—“

 

“Hyung…” Yep, Taehyung’s trying to glare daggers at him, wait, what?

 

“Are you seriously threatening me, Kim Taehyung?” Yoongi tried to be as intimidating as possible in his guilt-ridden state

 

“Not really hyung, but I think an apology is in order here, hm?” Taehyung has a smirk on his stupid face that kinda irks Yoongi

 

“I’ll just buy you chocolates if that’ll shut you up. Now, remove that smirk off your face, I don’t like the vibes I’m getting from it” Trust Yoongi to remain blunt in the face of adversity

 

Taehyung paid no heed.

 

Jerk. 

 

“No, hyung. I suddenly don’t feel like eating chocolates now” Taehyung was up to something and Yoongi’s one-hundred percent sure about that

 

“Then what? Spit it. I can practically see the warning signs that you’re up to something I wouldn’t like” Yoongi all but groaned

 

“Are you sure about that?” Taehyung raises an eyebrow, as if challenging Yoongi to take back his last words “because you know, I prefer something sweeter, hyung. I think I need some sugar.”

 

Yoongi’s throat suddenly felt dry, is he implying that—?

 

“I think I need a kiss.” Taehyung’s full-blown smile made its appearance and Yoongi immediately had the urge to eat a ton of chocolates and have diabetes instead.

 

I would prefer to have diabetes than to die here right now. My heart’s not prepared for this.

 

 


 

 

Meanwhile, Jungkook thanked all the gods out there that helped his life to be spared from Taehyung’s wrath.

 

“Hyungs, I suggest to you all to start a prayer circle now so that you can stomach those two sugar-crazed guys and their tooth-rotting sweetness”

 

 


F I N

 

Notes:

well, it's because people often portray yoongi as someone who hates sweets so here's my attempt to (kinda) change that... I think he's a closeted sugar maniac or smth... (and yeah, jungkook... lol)

I tried. this is my lousy attempt at humor to be honest so comments will be appreciated!