Chapter 01

Taking Care of Mini EXO

Monday morning...

At the newly opened nursery, Mira had come down from her penthouse which was just above the nursery to do a last minute checkup and organize the place to prepare for the children and parents to come. 3 days prior, she had distributed and put up flyers all around the neighbourhood to spread the word. Little did she know, the area where she distributed the flyers is near a major company where a manager had received the flyers from Mira.

Her nursery is actually a pre-school in the morning, and then a nursery at the latter half of the day. Children who are younger than 5 years old that has been sent here for the morning will get a casual easy education by Mira using pictures, nursery rhymes and music. In other words, it's like playing while learning. Teaching them numbers, new words from the pictures, and also how to write hangul and even english alphabets, just casually exposing the children to the subject early.

In the early afternoon, the children would then have their afternoon nap until the older kids from school comes, where Mira just looks out for their needs at the nursery in the late afternoon. There is a kitchen in the far back where a glass wall separates it from the nursery area where Mira can cook or heat their lunches. In the evening, all the children would then play together and do their homework at the nursery until their parents comes to pick them up after work.

Mira had the schedule all figured out, but just roughly ofcourse because she knows that some things are just unpredictable. She holds on to the motto "Live Your Life As It Goes, Let It Flow".

"So far so good. I can't wait to welcome some little angels", Mira exclaimed while gazing at the play area she had proudly organized.

 

Two nights ago...

Manager Kim goes inside the practice room with a handful of files and papers. The EXO boys have been practicing their new choreography for their comeback for 3 hours. Manager Kim stops the music.

"Okay guys, gather around. I have some news", he waited for the boys to catch their breaths while he announces some information about their music video shootings and their music recordings.

"Alright, that is all. You guys can freshen up now. I'll wait by the van". he says while walking out of the practice room. Just as he exits the room, a piece of paper slipped out of the pile in his hand. The youngest member, Sehun, notices it.

"Hyung, wait!" he picked it up and was about to chase Manager Kim, then he noticed the content of the paper and changed his mind.

Sehun reads the content of the paper so intently that he didn't notice someone creeping behind him.

"Boo!" Sehun jumped up startled like a cat and the culprit laughd his head off.

"Luhan-hyung! Don't do that, you know how i get startled easily" he pouted at his hyung.

"That's the reason why i did it, HAHAHAHA! xD I'm sorry Hunnie~ Forgive hyung?" Luhan showed his large teary eyes.

"Only if you buy me bubble tea!", Sehun mehrong'ed :P

"Aish, you brat! You always asks for bubble tea whether you're mad at me or not", Luhan puts Sehun in a headlock.

"Aniyaaa, hyung! My hair!", as he struggled to get out, the flyer fell out of his hand.

D.O. picked it up and read it out loud. "Guys, it says here that there's a newly opened nursery near our dorm. It's also right in the middle of our usual trip to and from our dorm and here."

10 heads went up and looked at D.O. intently. "Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?", Chen said with a smirk.

"Hell yeah!", Baekhyun shouted. 

"Let's do it", Chanyeol exclaimed.

"Alright, let's further discuss it later at our dorm. Manager-hyung is waiting for us", Suho reminded them.

All hell breaks loose and everyone runs to the showers while shrieking "I'm first" "No way, olders first" "Whoever gets there first showers first."

Suho laughed and sighed. "Who would have thought that these idiots have already become fathers with these silliness".

"NO! ME FIRST! I NEED TO SEE MY SWEET BABY!", Suho shakes his head.