Epilogue

How To Be Single : BTS
"This is not a break up."

I cried harder this time, biting my lower lip to prevent the urge of tears to fall again. It was tough for me as I've been into relationships and I never ever be independent at once. I was living to my parents then to living with Taehyung. He can cook, changing subtitles for me, washing the laundry. He is super duper handy for short.

I held my head up, looking at the ceiling to get rid off further despression, finding my inner peace. I didn't want to look dumb to him. For me, this was a ing big deal. Taehyung was too occupied packing up his things and not noticing how much pain it caused me.

"Bull." I muttered under my breath but clear enough to make Taehyung hear it, pausing from what he was doing. He gave me heavy sighed, putting down the clothes that he grabbed. I refused to look at him, I was afraid that I would crash down or passed out by just looking at him. Taehyung approached ne, pulling me into a warm embraced and I began to choke, crying heartedly on his chest.

I couldn't deny but to compliment his sweet cologne that strikes to my nostrils, "You smells good, you really did smell good. Now I'm going to miss this smell." I hugged him tighter, earning a cute chuckles from him. He rested his chin on my head, my hair softly with his bare hand. Taehyung planted a kiss on my forehead and raised my chin, I met his pair of caramel eyes, saturated with concern, worrying.

"I promised. This is gonna be great for the both of us. You can learn what you've been like to do, taking cooking class.. All you want." He gave me reassurance, convincing me his idea was for the better.. to bring the better version for each of us.

I stayed silent, he kissed the back of my hand. "You know that I love you right? It won't be too long. I will call you & meet you right away when I am fully ready to further this relationship, real long term."

I was anxious, "I don't know why you have to do this. We are madly in love. We don't need this stupid experiment." I lower my gaze, it hurt me. "Can you tell me the truth why are you doing this? Am I lacking of something? I don't want you to sugarcoat the word, truth. I demand your honesty."

"I know." He sighed, holding my hands & staring at my eyes. "but to tell you the truth you need at least be independent without my help. You can't rely on me way too much. We need time apart like a temporary. The thing is I have to get back early nearly everyday since I am with you. I couldn't have a chance to drink out with my friends, do celebration with them. Instead I need to do all house chores because you can't do them all. I have to pay all the bills & you don't have a job, or to support yourself. Do not take me wrong, I really love you ok? My point is, again, this is for the good & right thing."

He pecked my lips real quick, then he continued to pack his things.

'Am i that worthless? I don't have a job because my qualification is too high for any company to accept & too smart. I can't do tge chores or something pretty basic because I got pressure from my parents to study hard. They wouldn't allow me to do work like housechores. I only confront with tons of books.' I spoke in mind. I watched him and studying carefully every move he made. Perhaps, it was about time.