Happy Valentine's Day

My Very Own Delinquent
Please log in to read the full chapter

"HEY COME BACK HERE YOU JERK!!" A shout can be heard from the school gate. Mina is late AGAIN and as always she kick the gatekeeper on the nut. And as usual she ran all the way to a secret place that she is the only one who knows about it.

She ran to the back of the school. And then climbs the tree. She stands up on a branch for a clear view. She then spot the place that she is searching for and immediately jumps to that place.

She let out a huge sigh of relief because now the gatekeeper will give up searching for her. She is nowhere to be found now. She decided to skip her first and second class. She closes her eyes and listen to the birds chirping and enjoys the peaceful and quiet situation and slowly drift off to sleep.

She wokes up by the sound of the bell signalling that it's lunch break now. She hurries and goes to the canteen to get her favourite ketchup bun. When she arrives she finds a packed crowd of people. She grabs one of the guy's shoulder.

"Yah, Move. You're blocking my way." 

Mina says in a stern voice. All of the students immediately makes a room for her to walk. Mina is known as a bastard, jerk, and scary delinquent. They fear her. No one dares to talk to her or even approach her. No one knows but Mina actually very lonely. But she don't mind, she hates socializing with human.


Mina successfully buy her ketchup bun and she went back to her secret place. But this time the journey isn't smooth as usual. She accidentally scratch her left arm on a quite sharp branch. The left arm of her uniform ripped. "Tch!" She decide to skip the whole day. She's planning on sleeping again. But she is interrupted by a girly voice.

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be in class? Lunch break is already over."

She open her eyes and see a pair of brown eyes staring at her. She's shock because she knows that she is the only one who knows about this place.

"H-how d-did y-you get h-here?!" Mina says which came out as a stutters.
"I'm lost. A girl brought me to the back of the school but I suddenly get here. And now I don't know how to get out" the girl says before crying. She cries really loud.

"H-hey don't cry!" Mina tries to console her. The girl still crying. Mina has no choice.

"Stop crying, or else I'll leave you here. Alone." Mina says strictly. The girl then starts to stop crying. The girl starts to talk again.

"What's your name?"
"Eh? You don't know me?" The girl shook her head (which Mina find cute). Mina is surprised.

Usually people will recognize her right away with her messy uniform and her red hair.

"Heyyy, I'm asking about your name!" The girl half-shouted.

"I'm Mina. Myoui Mina" The girl widen her eyes out of shock. She just talk casually with the school delinquent. Without any respect.

The girl trembles in fear.
"I-I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY FOR DISRESPECTING YOU! Don't hurt me please....." The girl apologizes and plead while bowing.

Mina can hear a faint sobbing once again from the blonde haired girl. Mina lift the other girls chin and stares right into her brown orbs.

"I won't hurt you if you stop crying" Mina wipes the other girl's tears. The girl then stop crying.

"You already know me, but I haven't got your name yet. What's your name?"
"I'm Sana, Minatozaki Sana"

Sana flashes her a bright smile. But that smile suddenly gone.

"Why?" Mina asks
"You hurt you arm! Lets go to the nurse office!"
"No, it's fine"
"No! It needs to be treated!"

Mina sighs because she knows she can't change the other girl's mind.

"Okay, fine."
"Let's go then!" Sana drags her by her right arm. But she stops walking. Mina gave her a questioning look.

"Hehehe... I'm sorry to bother you again, but can you show me how to get out of here please?" Sana says while grinning. Mina just facepalms herself.

Mina showed her the way out and they went to the nurse office.

"Just sit over there" Sana says to Mina pointing to the chair. Mina obliged and sits. Sana stand next to her and preparing the aid-kit.

Sana takes Mina arm and gently and rolled up her sleeves so she can get a better access to the scar. Sana takes the alcohol and pour a little on a cotton ball and gently dabbing it onto the scar. Mina hiss because of the pain.

"Oh no! Are you okay? Does it really hurt?" Sana asks full of concern. Mina just shakes her head and smiles signalling it's okay. Sana doesn't know why but she feels her cheeks heating up when she sees Mina smiling at her and also she is still holding the redhead's hand. Sana just shook it off and finishes taking care of Mina's scar.

"It's done!" Sana says gleefully. Mina looks at her left arm. Mina thought Sana really did a great job. She is wrapping it really neatly. And most importantly, she is very gentle w

Please log in to read the full chapter