-End-

Boys Over Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a peaceful night and Chorong was laying on her bed while surf the internet with her phone.

"WHAT!?! Oh my god! What did I just saw!!"

It turns out that she saw Changsub picture where he kissed the female lead in his Boys Over Flower Musical. She takes a deep breath and continue

"Park Chorong, cool down. It just a musical and he just doing his job as an actor. Not more than that. I'm not jealous! I'M N.O.T J.E.A.L.O.U.S!!"

but a second later,

"Aaahh~~~ I'm jealous!! Why Changsub didn't tell me he got kissing scene! At least he should have told me," she pouting her lips.

Chorong was wondering if she should text Changsub and ask him about the picture. But, half of her didn't want to because she hates to be an over-protective-girlfriend.

Besides, they already discussed about these kind of thing. Always be professional when it comes to work. After thinking for a long time, Chorong decided to text him.

 

​​​​CR : Changsub-ah, are you asleep??

CS : No, I'm reading ​​​my script. Why?

CR : Uh, nothing.

​​CS : Is everthing okay? Did something happen?

CR : No, nothing at all. Sorry to disturb. Nite<3

CS : Rongie?? Chorongie?? Answer me babe

 

Chorong phone kept ringing as Changsub kept calling her. But, she didn't pick up the phone because Chorong didn't have the gut to answer his call and she just leaving him hanging there eventhough she feel bad for Changsub.

On the other side, Changsub is worried about Chorong because she is not like herself. She would share with him if she have any problem. Only he can understand Chorong besides than her family. He knows that something wrong is happening but he don't know what is it.

"Let's think Changsub-ah, why she acting like that?? Did she wanted to borrow money? Or she... Ah! I don't know and I can't think of one right now," he put aside his script and wear his black hoodie with snapback cap.

Changsub take his key and went out from his room. He bumped into Eunkwang who just came back from his schedule.

"Where are you going?" asked Eunkwang

"I need to see Chorong. Seems like something is happening to her,"

"Okay, be careful. Don't get caught,"

"I won't, Bye," 

Changsub drive until he arrived at Apink's dorm. Before he went out of the car, he wear black mask. He went to their apartment and ring the bell.

"Nugusaeyo?"

"Changsub oppa," he pulled down the mask.

Namjoo opened the door and let Changsub entered the house as she afraid reporters might caught them.

"What a surprise, why are coming here in the middle of the night?"

"Is Chorong okay?"

"Chorong unni?? She's fine. Did she said she's not okay to oppa?"

"I don't know, let me see her first,"

Namjoo lead Changsub to Chorong's room and leaved him there.

"Don't try to do something naughty oppa,"

"I know, you can trust me," he winked at Namjoo and she left to her room.

Changsub knocked the door slowly.

"Come in," said Chorong and her eyes widened as she can't believe that Changsub is standing in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter