Jaaneman - Baekhyun

koi no yokan

Baekhyun is Chanyeol’s saviour.

 

Chanyeol is considered a mutt the lowliest breed of dogs for he wasn’t pure.

 

In an alternate universe having a hybrid was the norm but having a mixed hybrid was considered disgraceful in society. Sadly, that was Chanyeol.

 

A desperate look had over-came the dirty hybrid who was huddled in the deepest hidden part of the city Seoul. Dark clouds seemed to loom where ever the helpless hybrid ran to.

 

No one had even spared a glance at the helpless and loveless hybrid in the cold blackness of the night.. It was quite sad.

 

All he wanted was a safe warm house and an owner who loved him dearly but what had he been given?

 

Only the dirty clothes and the thinning blanket his mother had given him oh so many years ago..

 

It seemed like the Chanyeol was destined to die alone and cold.

 

But as if the dark clouds looming over the hybrid disappeared, an angel took it’s place and the angel said

 

“What are you doing all alone little one? Take my hand I’ll give you a home.”

 

And with tears streaming down his face, Chanyeol took the angel’s hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Soft velvety eyes stared down at the hybrid with so much passion in his eyes. Out of all the dark empty eyes in a sea of a people there was him.

 

In Chanyeol’s eyes he saw an angel so pure, his blonde locks brushing lightly against his soft features, looking almost heavenly and the most sincere brown eyes, Chanyeol felt he could drown in those lovely tempting eyes.

 

Such a soft velvety voice that was made to lull his ever worrying head, that smile made him go in a daze- the boy practically belonged in heaven.

 

This Chanyeol nows.

 

For he was everything Chanyeol wasn’t. In Baekhyun’s eyes he saw a lost soul and like something had taken over him he became his saviour.

 

“What are you doing all alone little one? Take my hand I’ll give you a home.”

 

And with tears streaming down his face, Chanyeol took the angel’s hand.

 


 

LOLOL THIS WAS SUCH A FAIL START XD I'LL DO BETTER I SWEAAR