One

Coffee Boy

Sehun closed his eyes as he greedily downed the cup of brewed, hot and black drink. When he opened them again, he was being watched intensely by Chanyeol and Baekhyun. 

"Oh my god, Channie. Did you just se-"

"Shshhh Baek. I got you. I don't think this is Hunnie,"

"It's not? Then where is he? Where is our Hunnie?" Baek managed to frantically whispered it. 

Okay come on, obviously Baekhyun cannot whisper to save life. He is practically the most loudest in the century. God bless Sehun for being friends with him.

"Can you guys like, tone it down? I bet I can even hear you two a table away. And why the are you guys still staring at me?" Sehun snapped.

"Oh damn chill man. Did you just got infected by the spawn of Satan Kyungsoo?" Sehun glared even harder at Chanyeol's words. 

"Oh shut up you Channie. And Sehun, you clearly know why we are staring at you and we demand an explanation," Baekhyun sassed back. 

Ugh. Sehun groaned.

"Why? Can't I just be a normal person that needed his coffee at the upmost frustrating moment?" 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol laughed at this. Well in fact, they started laughing so hard, Sehun almost wondered how can one laugh that hard. 

"Okay now you guys are being wei-" 

"HAHA BAEK DID YOU JUST HEAR WHAT HE SAID OH MY GOD" Chanyeol was slapping Baekhyun's shoulder as he laughed again. 

Baekhyun had calmed down in the meantime, but still he had that stupid grin on his face, Sehun had thought.

"Oh don't you dare fool us mister. A day ago, you were just nagging to us about how caffeine is toxic to the body and how you don't understand why students drink that YUCKISH drink just to keep the body awake," Baekhyun had said while grabbing Chanyeol's hands off his shoulder.

He also may or may have not emphasised at the word 'yuckish'. 

"I know there's something going on. Now spill the beans," Baekhyun's voice was laced with concern. 

There was a tense pause. . Now he is playing the card on me. Sehun tried not to look into Baekhyun's eyes but he fought for and held his gaze. He wanted to spill it, but he knew Baekhyun would not take it well. 

Baekhyun quirked his eyebrows, "So?" 

Damn. "Okay fine Momma Baek. I broke up with Luhan. I walked on him cuddling with Xiumin in his room, completely under the covers."

"HE-- WHAT?" Chanyeol choked on his drinks as Baekhyun's voice got a little higher. 

"I'm gonna kill that motherer. I knew there was something behind his babyish, innocent face." Baekhyun was already standing and about to drag Chanyeol when Sehun stopped him. 

"No, Byun Baekhyun. You are going to sit down here and do nothing to him." Sehun commanded.

As if on cue, Baekhyun's sticks back to the chair as Chanyeol just gaped at the both of them. 

I will never understand how their friendship works out, Chanyeol murmured. 

Baekhyun groaned. "Ugh fine. I'm not going to promise you that no hard would be done to that pretty face of his but what does it got to do with coffee?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a lovely evening. The sky is beautifully painted with yellow and orange shades. The birds were flying in flocks, couples were seen walking in the park, perhaps on their way home. Less cars could be seen on the streets. It had definitely been a good day for Oh Sehun. 

, you thought. 

Oh Sehun is not one to cry. In fact, he always keep his feelings toned down. So he did not know how to react when he caught his boyfriend cheating on him. 

No, it was not just an accuse. His boyfriend had in fact shamelessly admit to it. Saying Sehun was too plain. 

So here he was, strolling aimlessly. With that poker face. He had reach the park, with the hopes of calming his pressured mind. But to no avail as the park was almost crowded with couples, waiting for the sunset. He had went straight when he noticed a night club, right in the corner of the streets. 

Sure, Sehun had known there was a pretty famous club in the area. But he is not one to go clubbing, and stuffs. So he did not even bothered to know where precisely it is at. 

"Ah. Alcohol. Should at least ease my mind. And to not being plain any longer?" Sehun painfully chuckled at his thoughts as he is reminded of Luhan's words.

Sehun stepped into the club, after showing his ID to the guard outside. It was not too bustling nor full yet as it was still early, considering the sun is not even fully down yet. 

But that was what Sehun needed. He just needs a couple of drinks without being grinded by strangers. 

He plopped down on the seat at the bars and wait for his turn to be served. 

Not that he was too eager to drink. 

Sehun's eyes were wandering the club. He were scanning the few people's outfits and then to his own. He was not wearing anything too casual, nor too plain as he had planned to take Luhan out earlier. 

"Hey. I'm your barista by day and bartender at night. How may I help you?"

Sehun's train of thoughts were cut as he brought his eyes to meet the bartender. 

Oh , they both had thought. 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay you guys are welcome to kill me for this ty chapter. This is written on phone, and was a spontaneous chapter. I had been busy and I am sorry. (If there is anyone even reading) I am lacking of WiFi at home, And I am having my national exams this year. You are welcomed to leave this story, or to stay. Please do leave a comment and don't put your expectations up high. (And please don't mind the grammar or whatsoever lmao) 

 

P.s I know this is boring as hell