One

Who's My Giant?

"Ow!" Baekhyun squealed. Chanyeol looked up surprised and apologized quickly for stepping on his foot. 

"Oh don't worry bout it. Well I see this is were we part for the first hour of the day."

"Okay, see later!" Chanyeol headed of to first period science. He walked the halls and got a few stares from the girls. Prom was in a week and people were getting anxious about not having a date. He got a few people to ask him out but for everyone he said no. 

"Alright you little s let's get this over with," their teacher said, or substitute teacher. They always got they bad ones of course. 

The period went by too slow. The teacher told them to read but everyone put their phone on there books to sneakily text someone. 

The rest of the morning classes were same old same old. Chen fighting a prank war, Tao fussing over Kris that he was out of his favorite eyeliner, and a heated make out session between Jongin and Kyungsoo. Perfect. 

Lunch eventually came. They gathered at their normal table and, being the gossip girls they were, talked about who was going with who. 

"I heard that Namjoon his going with Jin," Tao was seriously like a fan girl. They talked about like that. Tao and Kris were going together, Jongin and Kyungsoo, Suho and Yixing, Xiumin and Chen, Sehun and Luhan, sheesh everyone in their group were dating eachother. Except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun. (Hint hint wink wink)

-Time skip brought to you by potato girl-

It was two days until the prom and Chanyeol still didn't have the balls to confess to Baekhyun. He wanted to from the beginning but it seemed impossible.

He flopped onto his bed and let out an exasperated sigh. " okay," Chanyeol tried to calm himself down. He was going to call and ask if he wanted to hang out at he mall or something and then ask there. Right. Fail proof plan. 

"Hey Channie!" Baekhyun cheerful voice rang through the phone. Chanyeol screamed internally from Baekhyun's response. 

"Hey. Do you want to hang out?" 

"Oh my god yes. My mom is forcing me to do chores and ," Baekhyun said simply. 

"Yeah I'll come pick you up then we will go to the mall, yeah?"

"Okay!"

~~~~~

They arrived at the mall a few moments later and were in the line to go get ice cream when a thought struck Chanyeol hard in the face. What if Baekhyun says no and thinks Chanyeol is weird? They have been best friends since forever but something like that, if rejected, could harm their relationship.

"I'll have, um, cotton candy. You?" He said turning towards me. I got strawberry and chocolate swirl. Baekhyun said he would pay, but Chanyeol just swiped his card anyway.

They got going around the mall, going in stores, buying a few things, and then repeating. Chanyeol heard Baekhyun sigh.

"Okay, will you go to prom with?" Baekhyun asked, ears and face turning into a shade of dark red. Chanyeol couldn't believe his ears right now. They were lying to him he knew it.

He finally got out of that stage of shock and now was very happy. He didn's have to ask, yay! "What the ! Of course I will! I actually brought you here to ask you that exact same question."

"Yay Channie!" Baekhyun squealed like a little girl and hugged him to tight. He managed to make Baekhyun loosen his grip.

~~~~~

"Please don't! Mom!" Chanyeol said, swatting away his mom's hands and she tried to fix his suit. 

Chanyeol was nervous okay! It was his last prom and he didn't want any drunk girls stumbling into him again. The doorbell rang and He was practically dying from the nervousness.

He opened the door to see Baekhun looking flawlass as ever. "H-hey!" He studdered with a stupid grin on his face. Chanyeol smirked and pulled Baekhyun to the car. Their ride there was filled with an awkward scilence that noy seemed to want to fill.

They got there and saw Jongin and Kyungsoo making out again. "Yah! Get a room you two!" Chanyeol yelled at them.

"Okay let's go!" Baekhyun said excitedly, gripping Chanyeol's hand and dragging him in. (A/N: I'm sorry if I totally up what prom is okay I've never been to one I'm sorry!) Inside there were people dancing and people aroung the sidelines just talking. They stood there for a while, hand in hand, when Tao came up behind them and tackle-hugged them. "OH MY GOD I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TOGETHER! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US!"

"We didn't tell you because we wanted to suprise you," Beahyun said smilling like a maniac. Kris came up and was suprised to see his boyfriend hugging Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Tao finally noticed him and smilled even more. "Kris they are together!" Kris thought to himself that finally they are together.

They were satnding off to the sides when Chanyeol kissed him. Baekhyun, genuinly suprised, kissed back. It soon got rougher when they heard Chen scream at them. "YES ITS HAPPENING!! I'M DYING OF FANGIRL FEELS! STOP IT!"

Baekhyun started to giggle but then grew into a loud laugh. Chanyeol couldn't help but to laugh with him.

Prom was almost over and there was a slow dance. They came up and started to dance with eachother. They got many judgemental stares. They couldn't careless. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Chanyeol stared at him with the perfect 'o' face. Chanyeol nodded and smilled.

When the event ended the all decided to go bowling. After Chanyeol won the game, Baek came up and ruffled his hair. "Oh who's my giant?!"

"Me!" He responded blushing while the others were watching from the sides and muttering to each other how cute they were together. 

~~~~~
A/N: This frickin (Harder than you swallow.... I'll go home.) I'm sorry not sorry about that not being long. I seem to can't write long chapters
So here it is! Also where to you live? Just like what country or state! I'm not trying to stalk anyone I SWEAR!!

I also got this little idea thingie from this picture... just if you were wondering..