Here We Meet Again

Moonlovers : Scarlet Heart Ryeo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Song by Im Sun Hye - Will Be Back]

 

“Every ending is a new beginning, We’ll meet again I promise”

Goryeo Time – years 969

Wang-So stare at Baek-Ah departure, the day after Wang Wook funeral Baek Ah leave the palace to go for his own adventure. Living in the palace is too cold and lonely for him. He is no longer Baek-Ah, his person, he is now Baek-Ah that choose to leave Wang So behind.

Wang So look at the palace, it’s so empty, so cold..exactly what Baek-Ah told him. He lost his love of his life because the throne. The price that he paid for the throne is very expensive that even make him lost everything that make him a human being. Now he’s only a lonely and cruel king that rules his country with iron hand. All Wang So need is death. The death that will make his soul reincarnate to other body and search for the love of his life.

Wang So wipe his face and the scar visibly shown,

“If we’re not from the same world, I will definitely find you...My Soo...”

 

Seoul, 2016

Go Ha-Jin staring at the paintings and cried endlessly knowing how cruel and sad the fate that Wang So faced after she left that world, the world that feels like a dream of her. She even can’t describe whether it’s a nightmare or a very beautiful dream, but her heart aches so bad to see the lonely Gwangjoong standing in the middle of the palace. Tears cannot be hold again she is down and crying her heart out, remembering her love, before her other death soul, she always thought that she is very unfortunate to have a very tragic love with him. But turns out its not only her, the man she love is facing more tragic because she left him, because she forgot all of her promises to him.

“I’m sorry Wangja nim...” Ha-Jin fall in tears.

A man watch her crying, and curious. He came approach her and stand by her side. He took out his handkerchief,

“Agashi...please have this..” the man voice bring back Ha-Jin to reality. She pull up her head to find the voice owner.

The memory is vague and blurred, but slowly she can remember this man. The man smiling at her, a slight memory come into her mind.

“I’m so sorry, its just I can’t just leave seeing you crying like that. I’m sorry..” the man apologize to her.

Ha-Jin accept the handkerchief and wipe her tears, she stand up and bow at him, “Thank you very much..” Ha-Jin bow to show her thanks and return the handkerchief back.

“No..no...you can keep it..it looks like you will still need that beside me today..hehe” the man ask her to keep the handkerchief and smile. Ha-Jin remember in her dream that smile used to be make her heart flutter.

They keep staring at each other looks like they’re knowing each other,

“Ah..I’m sorry....but seeing you so clearly right now kinda make me think...have we meet somewhere?” the man smiling.

Ha-Jin laugh to hear that, “I do think we’ve meet before, but I don’t think we meet before in this life...” Ha-Jin smiling at him.

Then his phone ring,

“Eo..I’m at the painting room...have you done?......Arasso..I’ll be there now...” he hang up.

“I need to go...don’t cry again..the paintings and history in this room indeed very beautiful but...don’t waste your tears....annyeong..” he parted with Ha-Jin and walk rushly outside the paintings room.

Ha-Jin wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter