Final.

Love Me Dead

Jinyoung holds the knife to his chest. "I’m not enough for you, am I?!" Jinyoung screamed. Yugyeom is scared less.

 

"Jinyoung, p-please put that down, I don't want you to hurt yourself..." He tries to keep his voice steady, shaking with fear and worry.

 

"No no, you don’t even care anyways! I’m just a useless piece of , I never do anything right!'' Jinyoung continued, pressing the knife closer to his chest. He doesn't know what he's doing, what he's saying, but he can't stop. "Yugyeom, you're better off with someone else," Jinyoung sobbed, “You don’t deserve to be stuck with someone like me.” He turns his free arm, revealing a row of healing scars. Yugyeom gasps at the sight. "I-I thought t-that this would make me feel better, that this would p-please you..." Jinyoung chokes out.

 

Yugyeom is speechless. He wants to shout and yell at Jinyoung but the words won’t come out.

 

After a few moments of painful silence, Yugyeom finally says, "Jinyoung, you don't need to do this... can't you tell that I love you?"

 

Jinyoung isn’t listening, crying as he raises the knife over his head. His eyes meet Yugyeom’s, his voice a pained whisper.

 

“I’m sorry, Yugyeom. I… I love you.”

 

“Jinyoung, no-!”

 

Jinyoung s the knife downward into his stomach. He chokes, blood trickling from his parted lips. With great struggle, he pulls the knife out, only to it back in harder, pure agony twisting his face.

 

"JINYOUNG!" Yugyeom rushed to catch his lover, holding Jinyoung’s body close. Jinyoung looks up to Yugyeom, snapping out of his insane state. "Yugyeom...... I-I didn't mean to...." Jinyoung coughs, blood spurting from his mouth and landing on Yugyeom’s hands.

 

"Jinyoung... Please don't go, I'm begging you..." Yugyeom sobs, head lowered and eyes clenched shut. He lifts a hand to wipe his tears, and when he takes Jinyoung’s hand once more... it’s gone cold.

 

No…

 

“NO!” Yugyeom sat up with a jolt, panting. He looked around the dark bedroom, trying to steady his breathing. Yugyeom looked to his right and saw Jinyoung, unharmed and sleeping peacefully under the covers. Overcome with relief, Yugyeom starts to cry and wraps his arms tightly around Jinyoung’s waist, pulling his boyfriend closer.

 

Jinyoung wakes up groggily, and very very confused. “Yugyeom…?? Why are you crying? It’s like, 2 in the morning…” The elder got up and rubbed his eyes. “I had a terrible nightmare….t-that you stabbed yourself because you weren’t good enough f-for me…” Yugyeom choked and wailed while Jinyoung laughed. “Awe, baby, you know i’m never gonna do that right?” Jinyoung brought Yugyeom to his chest and started to brush the youngers hair. “I-I know that… It just… it felt so real to me, I thought you were gone forever.” Jinyoung softly gasps. “No, no no no no no!! Babe, I wouldn’t leave you even if I was forced to.” The elder kissed Yugyeoms head and down to his cheeks.

 

After a few holy seconds of cuddling, Yugyeom grabbed Jinyoung and placed him on top of his lap. Yugyeom then placed his warm lips on top of Jinyoung’s soft neck. While the elder groaned, Yugyeom thought to himself, I’ll give so much attention to you, even if it hurts. You’re mine and mine only.