Final

I watch him fall for someone else
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

                                                                                      Final

 

             December 17 20xx

 

            To: My dearest hyung

 

                            I don't know how to start this, I'm not really good with this you know. Hyung you know what it's crazy how much I didn't expect to fall for you. Do you still the first time we've meet? The time where I danced infront of you for first impression, maybe that time you thought I'm weird. But do you know why I did that? I did that for you to easily know me and t have an impact to you so you can't forget about me and about that particular moment, it's our first meeting. Do you know what came to my mind when I first saw you? You know thought that time that you're an angel. You're so beautiful and so unreal, do you know what, my heart beat so fast that one heart wasn't enough.

 

                            Then as time pass by and when we debuted, the feeling I have for you was growing. I've never thought that the simple admiration would turn into something that's so big and deep. It all started when we became band mates and when I came to know you more. You're really something, I found out that you have a wonderful and colorful personality. I started to notice and observe you more, I saw how you would cover your mouth everytime you laugh and you always think that your laugh was ugly but you know what you're wrong because for me your laugh was the rarest and most beautiful laugh I've ever heard. I saw how the surface around your eyes crinkled everytime you laugh or smile. And the way you smile, it could make someone heart melt just like mine. I really love your genuine, soft, sweet and innocent smile.

 

                           You're also a good cook hyung, I really love your foods, you're the best and I just found myself falling for you more. You always tried your best and work hard. You're always taking care of everyone hyung and with that you just stole my heart. Hyung you're not perfect but you imperfection was what made you more beautiful. You know what hyung I just want to let you know that the day I've met you, my life changed, the way you made me feel was hard to explain. You always made me smile in a special kind of way. You always made me fall deeper in love everyday to the point where I didn't know how to escape.

 

         From: Me

 

                           Taehyung who was on his room sighed when he finished reading the letter he wrote for his hyung years ago. Yes he wrote it for his dearest hyung, Jin but he didn't have the courage to give it to his hyung, it's the letter he didn't have the chance to give. He kept it for a long time and he only read it again this time. His heart was aching while reading it, the moments he have with Jin, those times he was always watching his hyung flashbacked to him, he remembered everything that made him fall for his hyung.

 

                           It's indeed true Taehyung loved Jin so much to the point that it hurts. It's there, the feeling or love since the day they debuted, Taehyung didn't know how but he just found himself falling fo his hyung as day passed by. Back then he would always act cute infront of his hyung so Jin could notice him though at the same time he was pretending that it was nothing so no one would suspect him. Taehyung was also good in the art of pretending, acting. So he used that to cover his feelings for his hyung, he would always pretend infront of everyone especially to Jin so that he could get close to him, so that he could touch and feel his hyung.

 

                           He treasured and cherished those times where Jin would join him when he was acting and would play along with him, he was always happy everytime his hyung did that. He also treasured those times where Jin would just carry him, Jin did that a lot back then. Those times where they would give each other a piggy back ride. Jin and him would always play together back then. But back then he knew that his hyung love someone else, Jin was inlove with Yoongi. How did he know that? Well it's because he always watched and observed his hyung, he saw the way Jin would look at Yoongi back then, and of course it was painful for him, it was like his heart was breaking over and over again and there were times he wished he didn't know, because it's painful watching the one you love, love some else.

 

                            Taehyung also knew that Yoongi was also inlove with Jin back then and he was so threatened with that, he felt so scared knowing that. Everyone didn't know that Taehyung was really smart and observant, he also have the best analytical skill so he could see everything around him including his co-members things especailly Jin. But then he wished he's not like that because the more he knew things the more it hurts. But he pretended not to know or see things because he was afraid that Jin would know that Yoongi was also love him, taehyung was afraid for Jin to find it out.

 

                            So even though it sounded so selfish and wrong he wished Yoongi would just ignore Jin and hurt him so that Taehyung would have a chance to get Jin's heart, he thought that if Yoongi break Jin's heart he would be the one to fix it. Then it happened Yoongi did hurt and break Jin's heart because he chose music over Jin but then Taehyung knew that Yoongi just did that because he was a coward, he knew Yoongi still love Jin but then again he was so happy that it happened, he's happy and glad that Yoong did that because finally he could have a chance. Maybe he looked bad thinking that but Taehyung didn't care as long as he could have Jin but just like in saying " Things don't turn out the way you planned or the way you once thought it would be" , Taehyung's chance faded.

 

                           It happened the time he and Jungkook were at the rooftop and watching the stars. Jungkook looked at him and smiled. " Hey hyung do you still remember our brothers/bestfriends' code?" Jungkook asked him and he nodded while showing his boxy smile. " Yeah why?" he said and Jungkook looked at him. " I like someone hyung, no I just don't like that person, I love that someone." Jungkook told him, he was surprised by that because he never thought that his bestfriend who couldn't even look on any girls was loving someone, that person must be really special for jungkook to fall in love.

 

                           "Wow it's awesome, do I know that person?" he asked his bestfriend, he was now curious who he person was. "yes, you know him well hyung." jungkook replied with a smile plastered on his face but Taehyung saw sadness on his bestfriend's eyes and he didn't know why. " so it's a him, is he one of our co-members? Tell who is he, is it yoongi-hyung? namjoon-hyung? Hoseok-hyung?Jimin? He didn't include jin on the choices because he didn't want to, Jin was only for him.

 

                          " You didn't include him in the choices hyung, the one I love is Jin-hyung. I love Seokjin-hyung so much." Jungkook said while smiling but Taehyung could see s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter