My Self

Life Is Hard

    "Hye, my name is Oh Lu Na. You can call me Luna. I'm your new crew member. Hope you can teach me." you said.  "LUNA.!! What are you doing here?? " Manager of Bangtan group said in a shock because she is your older sister. " I'm working here. Why?" you replied. Your sister take your hand and dragged you to the rooftop. "What are you doing!?" You ask her in the angry voice. " It's hurt you know!!" you mad at her. 

     "What did you think you doing HAH!! Are you crazy??" Hyojoo Unnie said. "Okay, listen to me. You' re a star.  A bright star. You're not only Luna, but Bina a bright star. You know!!" Hyojoo Unnie very mad at you. "I--I just so boring at home. I don't have any friend and all my siblings work, work and work." you said in a sad voice. And slowly you cry in the silent mode. Hyojoo Unnie fell sad and hug you very thight. And suddenly Jimin appear from nowhere come and search for their Manager.

     Hyojoo Unnie let you go and go with Jimin to their office. Suddenly, you got a call and you saw Luhan Oppa name. You answer the call. "Hello" "Are you okay? Why are you crying? Where are you now? Tell me!" he said of worried tone. " I'm okay. I just fell tired. And I was with Unnie, you no need to worry about me." you sigh." Are you really okay? Okay fine. Take care of yourself. Bye"

     You , Luhan and Lunia are twins. If one of you cry the another two will feel if you cry or hurt. So that why Luhan call and ask about you.In your siblings you very very close to Luhan. So, he very worried if anything happen to you.

     When you come down to your room, suddenly you fell someone take your hand and bring you to another room. When you by forward, you saw all of Bangtan members infront of you. You were very shock and give the greetings beforw you talk. "Hurmmm, can I help you?" you ask them if they want your help. "Don't be too awkward with us" Namjoon said. "Anyway hye, my name is Park Jimin. You can call me Jimin."