Hug Me

Hug
Please log in to read the full chapter

(A/N: inspired by WJSN's Hug U)

 

It's another boring day in Mina's workplace. It's already depressing as it is and her boss is making it more worse. Her boss is a jerk, he left all the works to her and let her do it. He always nags at her. Mina hates him so much, but she can't retire becayse she has to pay for her rent. Because of that she has no choice but to continue her work in here.

Her parents says they will take care all of her finances. But Mina refuse to do that. She doesn't want to burden her parents. So she decided to work here, by here she mean the hell in disguise.

Mina often get stressed by the amount of works that she has to handle. And also, her jerk boss nags at her all the time. She always come home late just to finish the work that her boss told her to do.

But sometimes, all that stress always gone almost immediately when her girlfriend came late at night just to visit her. Mina never told her girlfriend about her workplace and her boss. She doesn't want her girlfriend to be worrying about her all the time. Whenever her girlfriend ask about her work, how's the situation in her workplace. She lied and tell her that everything is fine. Even though, her girlfriend doesn't seem to be convinced.

 

And, now she's still doing her work. She's tired but she can't just doze off. Or else, her boss will nags nonstop about how unprofessional she is to doze off like that. She just continues her work and endure her sleepiness.

After a long day of work she finally finishes everything. She checks the time. It's already 11:30pm. She decided to go home. She ran all the way to the bus station. And fortunately there's still the last bus. She waits for the last bus with a cup of coffee in her right hand. When the bus finally arrives, she quickly get in. There's not much people inside it because it's already late at night. It's only a cuddly couple and herself inside the bus. When she sees the couple, she suddenly remembers her girlfriend. She already miss her so much. Her soothing smooth voice, her comforting scent, and her warm hugs. While she's in deep thoughts about her girlfriend. The bus stops signalling that they have arrived. Mina quickly left the bus and goes to her house.

When Mina is inside her house she see something unexpected. Her girlfriend is sleeping in the couch. It seems like she has been waiting for Mina to come home. Mina quickly rush to her side and stare at her sleeping face. Mina trace her girlfriend's face with her finger. Starting from her forehead, then the nose, and the fluffy cheeks. Lastly, she stops when her finger reach the lips. The thin and plump lips that is tempting her to kiss it. Mina inches closer. They're face is only an inch away from each other now. But Mina suddenly move back, because she feel that she shouldn't kiss her girlfriend while she's asleep.

Her thoughts got interrupted by a smooth and soothing voice.

"How long are you planning to stare at me?"

Mina widen her eyes in surprise. She doesn't expect her girlfriend would be awake.

"H-how long have you been awake?!" Mina says a little to loud.
"Since you step into the house"
"T-then..

Please log in to read the full chapter