Final

Little, Cute Fairy

Jiyong was a fairy. A little and cute male fairy with pink hair, who was in love with a human.

Jiyong spent hours and hours just looking at this human cry next to the river in the forest, and he always wondered what happened to him. This human went there almost every day, and most of the times he cried. Some other times he just sat there, with a peaceful facial expression and without saying a word. And Jiyong loved every aspect of him. He didn’t know why or how, but he felt so much love for that human. He wanted to hug him when he was crying, and he wanted to cuddle with him when he was just relaxing next to the river. He wanted to know what made him cry, help him and make him happy. But he couldn’t. The only thing he could do was look at him from the distance, behind a tree.

Jiyong was a little, cute fairy, and his love story started five years ago.

One day, he was playing in the river with the forest’s animals and some other fairies, when suddenly footsteps were heard. All the animals ran away and the fairies flied so fast. Jiyong also started flying to get out of there… but something stopped him. He felt like he needed to stay. So he did. He waited behind a tree and then he saw someone coming over and sitting down by the river. It was a human. The most handsome human Jiyong ever saw. He wanted to get closer, but wasn’t allowed to do it. Fairies weren’t allowed to talk to humans. And that prohibition started to hurt when, after one year, one day the human suddenly started crying. He didn’t say anything, he just sat down and cried. Cried with so much pain. And the only thing Jiyong could do was stare at him.

Jiyong was a little, cute fairy, but he desired to be a human. He dreamt with hugging his human who seemed to be oh so sad. He wanted to relieve his pain and give him all his love. But he wasn’t allowed. And that was how, after five years of only watching, Jiyong finally broke down in tears. Fairies never cried unless something very very bad happened, because they lived in the most beautiful world, they didn’t have problems or sadness like humans. But Jiyong was crying behind a tree, feeling helpless for not being able to comfort the human he loved, for not being able to touch him and hug him when they were so close and only thing he needed to do to be with him was to cross the river. Then Jiyong fell asleep on the tree, feeling sad and defeated, and he dreamt with his human. He dreamt he hugged him, and he felt warmth in his heart.

When Jiyong woke up, he was surprised to find himself lying on the forest’s ground. And like 10 times bigger than before. And when he got up he almost screamed. Where were his cute little hands? Where were his little feet? Where were his beautiful wings? And why was he ? Jiyong looked around, seeing things in a different way. He wasn’t a little cute fairy anymore. He was the size of a human now, and he couldn’t fly. He started to get scared. What had happened to him? He kept looking at his new shape when he got the answer. A small, gold mark was tattooed-like in his finger. It was a heart. And Jiyong knew that mark very well.

It was the mark that the goddesses gave to the forest’s creatures when they granted them a wish. But it had to be a strong wish, one that wouldn’t be foolish or selfish, just a real wish from your heart. And they had granted Jiyong’s wish.

Just in front of him there was a large amount of the forest’s vegetation, but when he peeked a little through the leaves, he saw his human. He was there, as always, crying his heart out. And Jiyong’s heart skipped a beat. Now he was a human too. Without thinking twice and after making some clothes with a big leaf, Jiyong walked through the leaves and showed himself to his human. And for some unknown reason, he knew everything was going to be all right.

When the human lifted his head, Jiyong saw how the sadness started to leave his eyes. His whole facial expression changed and within a second he was already on his feet, crossing the river, and then right in front of him. Jiyong couldn’t believe it. His heart was exploding with love and he started crying, overwhelmed with the feelings. Immediately a pair of strong arms were around him, making him feel super happy. His heart was full. He hugged his human back and kept crying, while hearing the other say “you are finally here!”

After some time, Jiyong knew why Seunghyun, his human, cried every day in the forest. He had had a dream. A dream where his one and only love appeared in front of him. Since that day he felt the most pure love towards this beautiful pink haired boy he saw in his dream, but he couldn’t find him. The only thing he knew was that, in his dream, they were by the river in the forest. So Seunghyun went to the forest almost every day, for one year, but nothing happened. He felt lonely and sad, something inside him was telling him that he needed to stay there, in the forest, and wait for his beautiful boy to come to him. And he cried because after one year nothing happened at all. After five years, he felt like he was never going to meet the boy he saw in his dream, the one who looked like the most beautiful creature on Earth.

But now Jiyong knew that Seunghyun had nothing to worry about. Finally they were together. Seunghyun saw him in a dream, and Jiyong fell in love with him since the first moment. They were meant to be together. And the forest’s goddesses granted Jiyong’s wish.

They were going to live happily ever after.

 

 


Heyy I hope you liked it :') sorry if there's grammar mistakes.

So I have a long gtop fanfic, it has 14 chapters until now but it's not finished yet... I've been thinking on uploading it here too, anyone thinks is a good idea? lol