Truly Yours

YEO ONE AND ONLY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Promoting Pentagon bc they deserve the love ❤❤❤

PENTAGON - PRETTY PRETTY ( 예쁜 )

 

❤ 

 

🌸🌸🌸

 

 

    Yeo Changgu or better known as Yeo One was not the school's players nor the most popular student, despite the fact that he changes his girlfriend every three month. No one calls him a heartbreaker and nobody hated him for doing that. He might not as popular as Kino, the leader of their school's dancing club or Wooseok, the tall and handsome basketball captain, but he had his own charm. He knows perfectly how to make the girls head over the heel to him.

  The weird thing was, none of his ex hated him or even holding grundge towards him. They would remain in a very good relationship except they were no longer a couple. In fact, his exes were all in a good term.

  Because of what?

  Because he was too sweet to be hated. He could handle any anger in just a few minutes and made everyone melted in his warm gaze, especially his smile. He was an absolute sweetheart.

  Then, there was this girl. She was transfered far away from New Zealand, to her homeland, South Korea. Her name is Jennie, Jennie Kim. She was a bit quiet at first but once she was comfortable, she probably the loudest among her friends. She talks about everything that she could talk and everyone loves her.

  When she spare a glance, every guy that existed in this world fell immediately to her gaze.

  When she smiled, she melted even the coldest heart in the school without even working hard.

  And when she sang, the whole school would stop moving, just to hear her singing.

  To make it short, Jennie was an absolute sweetheart.

  And both of them met by an accident.

  Changgu was rushing to the teachers' lounge with a pile of papers in his hand. He had no time to relax anymore. He was late for about 15 minutes because there was a girl confessed to him by out of sudden. He took quite long to reject the girl's confession to make it less pain and didn't realize that the time did not actually wait for him.

  He mentally cursed himself for being late to send those papers to his teacher.

  The basketball court was the shortest way to the teachers lounge so he decided to use that way. It doesn't matter if the basketball club was practicing or anything. He was just needed to be hurry.

  He was just about to walk pass the basketball team quietly when he suddenly heard a yell.

 "Be careful!!"

 And his eyes landed to a ball that was flying and a girl.

 A girl.

 His body automatically moved, releasing the piles of papers in his hand, did not even care about what his teacher would say later on and jump to the girl in front of him. His arm then securely wrapped around her smaller frame to protect her from being hit.

  And the ball that flew straight to them, hit his head; hard, making him softly whimpered, and cursed.

  Hugging the girl still, he turned his head and faced the basketball's captain, which was his friend. Frowns appeared on his forehead. "Yah, Jung Wooseok!" he yelled, startling both the girl and the young captain. "Next time, when you throw your ball, throw it somewhere else! Don't throw it to me you scumbag!" 

  A sly grin appeared on Wooseok's drop-dead gorgeous face as he mischievously scratched his head. " How did you know it was me hyung?" 

  "Forget it." Changgu sighed and changed his attention to the girl in his embrace."Are you okay?"

  The girl nodded slightly before lifting her gaze to met his. There were confusion, fear and relief was written all over her face. 

 And those eyes..

  For the first time in his life, he felt something strange playing in his heart, as if he was just received the biggest award in his life the moment his eyes met her. The fear in those beautiful eyes, made him wanted to protect her, to chase that fear away and made the same eyes sparkle with happiness only. 

 He could not describe what was it, but he really felt like there were millions of butterflies, flying in his tummy.

  "I-I'm okay.." the girl said, softly pushing him to release herself from the hug, which she found it a bit uncomfortable. "Thank you"

  Changgu was look like he had just awaken from the longest dream in his life. He blinked a few times, dumbfounded before realizing everything and formed an awkward smile. "Oh- Oh! You're welcome and- uhm.. I'm sorry.." 

  "Its okay." she replied his smile.

  She had a very beautiful smile as well.

  "By the way, I'm Jennie." she offered a handshake. "You're Yeo One right? I heard the girls had been talking about you."

 Changgu chuckled. His heart was beating strangely fast, as if he had hold his breath for 60 seconds without any chance to be ready and he could not find a solid reason for that. 

  Trying to calm himself, he took a deep breath before taking her hand, accepting the handshake. "Well, seems like my reputation beats me but not just me. You're quite famous too. The beautiful foreigner. Too bad we couldn't meet earlier or else, you might became mine already." How smooth those words slide down his tongue.

  She snickered. "You're good at words. Too bad I'm not that easy to fall for you." Her left brow lifted and her lips formed a playful smirk.

  "Well, we never know." he shrugged. "Maybe one day?" 

  Jennie spare him a glance. "Yeah, maybe one day." she chuckled before leaving him with the mess that he created, totally ignoring the basketball team that was watching them.

  Changgu rested his palm on his chest. 

  What was the feeling that he felt just now?

  That was how they met. Remember about Changgu used to change his girlfriend every three month? Well, everything changed after he met Jennie, the beautiful foreigner. No matter how many girl he met, no one could give him the feeling same way as what Jennie had given him. He remained single for three month.

 And those three month, he used it wisely to get closer to the foreigner. To know her more, to get her attention whenever he needed it, which was every time, and of course, to see her smile everyday. At first, he made their meeting looked like it was a coincidence but after a few time, it was not a coincidence anymore. He actually waited for her as he had already memorized her schedule, when will she go home, when will she come to school and everything. He was like a stalker already, except the fact that he was a handsome stalker.

  Luckily they had a different house and class or else, they might be seen together every single time. Well, Jennie didn't mind about that as well. Sometimes, he would walk her home, and met her parents. Being such a sweetheart, he managed to win her parents' heart, and probably hers as well. It was just he didn't really sure about that yet.

  Until one day, he decided to confess. It was not the girl who confess this time, it was him. H.I.M

 "You sure about this hyung? I mean, all this while-"

 " Shut it, Kino. I'm 200% serious this time." Changgu said, grabbing the younger's shoulder to gain some strength. It was his first experience in his entire life, to confess. Only now that he knew the exact feeling when the girls confessed to him. It was damn nervous!

  He was currently hiding behind the wall, nearby the place Jennie was hanging out with her friends. Kino was dragged, to give him some mental support. It was quite a miracle that Changgu was the one who was going to confess, so the younger agreed right away.

  "Wow hyung." Kino snickered. " I never thought that this day will finally come!" he playfully punched the older's shoulder and laughed again.

  Changgu raised his fist to the younger's face and hissed. "Don't make me punch you, Hyunggu." he clenched his teeth.

  Kino with his super-fake-shock expression, put his palm onto his chest and whimpered. "How could you, hyung? You want to punch me for a girl-!" he dramatically put his hand on the older's shoulder. "And I've been telling you hyung, stop calling me Hyunggu when I'm in school."

  The older just rolled his eyes and decided not to play along. He had another better thing to do. "Get off from my shoulder, Hyunggu." he emphasized the boy's real name even more, just to annoy him.

  "Aish this old man-"

  "Hey guys. What are you guys doing?" The soft voice made both of the guy turned their head in pure shock. Who was that?!

  Kino whom his heart nearly jumped out his chest quickly calmed himself down when he saw the owner of that soft voice. It was Chungha, his girlfriend. "Wah, you made your handsome boyfriend almost died of heart attack." he sighed before pecking her soft cheek and clung to her like his life was depending on her.

  Chungha chuckled, gently slapping her boyfriend's chest. "Sorry Kinkin. I was just curious. You guys looked like you were stalking on someone. Did something happened?" She cutely tilted her head, looking at Changgu.

  Instead of Changgu, Kino was the one who answered her question. "First, stop acting cute in front of your ex, and boyfriend like that. That cute face is only for me. " he huffed. "Second, your Changgu oppa is having some nervous problem. He's going to confess his feeling today."

  Well, Chungha was one of Changgu's three-month-girlfriend as well, before she meet Kino.

 The girl nodded. "Oh, he's confessing.." before widening her eyes, literally shocked with what she heard a few seconds ago. "What? HE'S CONFESSING? Oh. my. god. That's a total miracle! To who? Oh my, that girl is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter