Final

ALMOST
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 TITLE: ALMOST

                        This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events, or any story is purely coincidental.

a/n: Since jimin was done, now it's time for yoongi. :). Just one shot.

 

          Written by: MakoHaruforlife
         ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2017

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

                                                                                                   FINAL

 

               " Goodnight Jk, sweet dreams. I love you" Yoongi heard Jin from their shared room's door. He was sure that Jin was smiling brightly and sweetly at Jungkook while saying that. He looked at the door only to see Jin and Jungkook hugging,he saw Jungkook smiled while embracing Jin tigthly. He looked away immediately feeling the familiar pain in his heart. Yoongi didn't know why even after a long time, he could still feel it. 

 

              He pretended sleeping when he heard that Jin already closed the room's door. Yoongi was thankful that Jungkook didn't stay in their shared room, he thought it was going to be a sleepless night again. He heard Jin's footsteps approaching him then he just felt that Jin was standing infront of him, Yoongi didn't know what to do so he just kept pretending. He felt that Jin bent down slightly.

 

              "Goodnight Yoongi" He heard Jin, then suddenly he felt Jin's warm lips on his forehead. That simple act of Jin left Yoongi breathless and could make his heart beat fast, Yoongi just hoped that Jin couldn't hear his heartbeat. But at the same time Yoongi also felt sad, he knew that it was just a normal act for Jin as a caring hyung to his dongsaengs, Jin was kind to everyone including him. But a sudden pain also filled his heart when he remembered that Jin was different when it comes to Jungkook, Jin cared about Jungkook the most but Yoongi also thought that it should have been him, it should have been him in Jungkook's place.

 

              He heard that Jin walked away from his bed and turned off the light. Not too long he could hear light snores from the opposite bed where Jin was sleeping. Yoongi opened his eyes, he thought it's not going to sleepless night especially because Jungkook didn't stay in his and Jin's shared room but he was wrong because even if Jungkook didn't stay he still couldn't sleep. He turned his back, facing towards Jin's bed, he saw Jin's figure, Yoongi smiled but it a sad one, a longing one.

 

              Jungkook was a lucky one to have Jin, it was what Yoongi thought while staring at Jin. Jungkook was lucky because Jin was caring and kind. Jin could make you feel comfortable and important. He could make you laugh when you're sad. Jin was warm and soft. His smile could make your heart melt, his windshield laugh could make you laugh and happy. His puns or dad jokes were so funny that even if Yoongi himself was saying it's not funny but deep inside him he was actually happy and found it adorable. Jin was pure and innocent, he's an actual angel, he have a kind and selfless heart that would prioritize others first before himself. He had beautiful eyes, the kind that you could get lost, Yoongi knew that because he also did.

 

              He knew all of it because he experienced them. Yoongi stopped staring at Jin because the longer he stare, the more painful it was because he knew he could never have Jin again, he could never be in his arm again. He already have the chance to but he just wasted it, he had the chance to become a part of Jin's life but he let it go and now he was regretting it. Yoongi's heart always clenched as if it was being stabbed over and over again especially everytime he saw Jin and Jungkook being sweet to each other, and on those time , Yoongi thought that it should've been him not Jungkook.

 

               Yes indeed, it should have been him because 2 years ago, when they were just in their first year or were just debuted, he and Jin were almost there, they were almost became a couple if it's not for him. He was sure that back then he was really inlove with Jin (even until now) and thought that Jin was the best one for him, he never found someone who suit him well, he never found someone like Jin in his entire life, Jin was the perfect person for him and Jin didn't have to do something, just by being there he could make Yoongi feel at ease, no one could ever do that to him, no one but Jin.

 

               He knew and could feel back then that Jin was also feeling something for him but then because Yoongi, himself didn't know how to show his feeling, he just pretended. He pretended to be a swag, mean guy especially to Jin but everytime Jin wasn't looking at him, he would always stare at him and smile for no reason. Jin was the only one who could make him smile for no reason. Jin was the only one who could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter