One

My Beautiful Unnie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Her name is Jeon Somi, she's 15 years old turning 16 this year (2017). She still can't confess to her co-member named Kim Sejeong. Yes, she likes her unnie so much, not as a friend but it's like she fall in love with her unnie. She always think that if she confess to Sejeong, her unnie will be disgusted by her. She's really afraid as to confess and don't know what to do with it.

She hopes that she can confess to Sejeong as soon as possible so that her problem is done. Her mind is full of Sejeong and she ing hate it. She think about Sejeong everyday and everynight that sometimes she can't sleep because of thinking of Sejeong. 

One day, all of the members of IOI have their invidual schedule except Sejeong. So, Sejeong is alone to their dorm. 6:50 o'clock in the evening, Somi just got home and she finds her unnies into their respective rooms. When Somi go to her room, she saw Sejeong, sleeping on Somi's bed. She quietly go outside but she heard a voice calling Somi's name.

"Somi??" Sejeong asked. Somi look at Sejeong and smiled.

"Yes, unnie?" Sejeong goes to Somi and hugged her. Somi feels her cheeks is as red as tomato.

"Sorry for sleeping on your bed, i just can't sleep on my bed so i try to sleep on your bed." Sejeong said and kiss Somi's cheeks.

"I-it's o-okay.. unnie." Somi nervously said. 

"Hey are you okay, your face is so red." Sejeong cupped Somi's cheeks to check it. 

"It's n-nothing unnie, i'm okay" Sejeong smiled at Somi.

"Ohh okay, are you hungry som? I'll cook for you anything you want." Sejeong said to her.

"I'm full unnie, i ate jokbal earlier." Somi said.

Sejeong stare at Somi's eyes seriously, so Somi avoid it. 

"Is there s-something wrong u-unnie?" Somi nervously said while looking down.

"N-nothing, i'm hungry now som so i'll just cook okay? Bye." Sejeong said before she goes to kitchen to cook.

Somi closed the door and heavily sighed before she layed down to her bed. She's thinking again about the confession, it drives her crazy to think about it. She hates this feelings SO SO SO much. If only she didn't fall for Sejeong, she won't feel this kind of feelings, since she's still a teenager girl. She always asked herself what w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter