Final

VIVI?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“VIVI!!!!!!!!”

 

Baekhyun groaned and nuzzled closer to his source of warmth trying to ignore the sudden loud booming voice early in the morning.

 

“VIVI! VIVI! WHERE ARE YOU BABY? BARK TO ME!”

 

“Yeol, make it go away.” Baekhyun murmured, eyes still closed.

 

Chanyeol instantly wrapped his long limbs around Baekhyun waist, bringing the smaller one even closer to him. “It’ll go away. Just sleep, it’s still early. Plus it’s our day off, so sleep as long as you want, baby.”

 

Baekhyun though with his eyes still shut, can felt a sudden blush crept on his face after hearing his boyfriend hoarse voice. Chanyeol patted Baekhyun’s arm, lulling the boy to sleep again. It was already 10 in the morning but Chanyeol knew that Baekhyun was having a hard time to get a proper sleep because the latter was waiting for him to come back home. Chanyeol’s schedule was kind of pack lately since he had to shoot for Missing 9 and preparing for their upcoming concert.

 

Chanyeol was fortunately a very lenient and hardworking guy. He managed to fulfill his role as an actor and as a performer gaining compliments from s, the company and especially his undying fans. He smiled when he recalled the time when the company gave him and Baekhyun the green light to make their relationship official. The respond that they got was more than enough to convince them that their fans were supporting this relationship.

 

The sound of Baekhyun soft snore, causes Chanyeol to open his eyes and he stared at his beautiful lover with full of love.

 

“WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD! WE HAD A SERIOUS PROBLEM!”

 

Baekhyun, because of the sudden unexpected outburst and out of reflex accidentally hit Chanyeol’s chest quite harshly. He got off from the bed and looked around in panic. “What? Where? Who?”

Chanyeol grunt at the pain and shoot an accusing glare at the figure who had intrude their moment.

 

“What do you want Sehun? Can’t you see we’re kind of busy right now?” Chanyeol took Baekhyun wrist and made the confused boy to sit on the bed with him.

 

“Well, you two can rut like a rabbit later because right now we have a serious issue.” Sehun said in a very serious tone.

 

Baekhyun place his head on Chanyeol’s arm while rubbing his eyes cutely. “This better be serious or else I’m going to take your game console away and give it to Kyungsoo so that he could crush it. He’s kind of mad at Jongin right now and I think he might need to vent his anger at something.”

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and then he realized why he’s here at the first place. “Vivi’s missing.”

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun exchanged glances before eyeing Sehun with their are-you-serious looking face.

 

“What? Come on, you know that Vivi’s the only friend I have right now.”

“Then what are we?” Chanyeol asked out of curiosity. Sehun thought for a moment. “ You guys are in my ’the person that I need to bear with since we live together’ list. So be grateful. Come on, help me and find him.”

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol scoffed at the youngest answer. “Go and find in the others room. As you can see your ‘friend’ is not here.”

 

Sehun glared at the two of them before declaring that he will indeed go and find his ‘baby’ in the other members room. Not before he told Baekhyun how ugly he looked in the morning which Chanyeol in return threw a small size bolster at his direction.

 

Though the words might be harsh but they know that it was meant as a joke. Or maybe not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun eyed the door in front of him nervously. It was the matter of life and death. He nervously knock on the door as polite as possible.

 

“WHAT? CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I’M NOT IN THE MOOD RIGHT NOW!”

 

The Do Kyungsoo that the public knew might not be the same as this one as this one was currently being possessed. The EXO sweet honey vocalist was not in the mood as yesterday Jongin might or might not once again made fun of his size. It might sound not serious but the latter was not talking about the size of his body instead his ‘body’ part. (You got me (¬‿¬) )

 

Of course I can’t see you. You’re inside and I’m outside here standing alone in this cold morning without my fluffy baby by my side.

 

Sehun sighed and decided to skip the room and tried to search for Vivi in the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun beamed in happiness when he saw the team healing unicorn in the living searching for something. At last, there’s actually somebody that care for Vivi as much as he does. And of course his most loyal, trustworthy and innocent friend is his favorite among all.

 

“Lay hyung~” Sehun sing song and waltz his way towards Lay.

 

“Hey, Sehun did you see-”

 

“No hyung, no. I didn’t see it since morning. I’m going crazy because I can’t find it and here you are. Being my knight in shining armor to help me find it.”

 

Lay instantly placed the back of his hand on Sehun’s forehead. “Are you drunk, Sehunnie?” Sehun batted his eyelashes and shook his head.

 

“O.....kay. Oh yeah, I just want to ask you. Did you see any bottle sort of small bottle that had the label ‘Suho’s Property’?”

 

Sehun blinked his eyes a few more times and regained his posture. “You are looking for Suho hyung stuff?”

 

Lay shyly rubbed the back of his neck. “I kind of took it from Suho and hide it for fun. But, I don’t remember where I place it so he’s really mad right now. I need to find it or else I’ll be joining Kai sleeping in the living room.”

 

Did he say Lay is his favorite? Correction. Was his favorite.

 

“I can hear that!”

 

They whipped their head and indeed they saw Kai laying on the couch. Luckily Kyungsoo was kind enough to give Kai his favorite baby blue blanket and Donald Duck pillow.

 

“He’s still mad?” Lay asked as he was still busy searching for the bottle.

 

“You think? Boy, that guy really had a temper like a girls on their period.”

 

“Tell me about it. Suho was really hard headed. I told him that I’ll buy him a new one but no, he still one this one stupid bottle that I can’t freaking remember where I put it.”

 

“They really need to learn to control their anger. Hey, hyung should we sign them up for the anger management counseling?”

 

“That’s not a bad idea.”

 

Sehun eyed the two of them in disbelief. “Ummm, hello. I have a problem too. A problem that involved a certain white fluffy and fabulous dog name Vivi. Anyone interested in knowing what’s wrong with Vivi?”

 

Lay continued to search completely ignoring Sehun while Kai on the other hand just went back to his cocoon and planning to not involving himself in another problem.

 

Then they sense a very dark aura entering the living room. “I can see you’re still searching.”

 

Lay gulped when he heard a very familiar threatening voice. Not to mention he can felt the dark aura surrounding him though they were standing quite far away from each other.

 

“Y-yeah.” Lay mumbled something under his breath before turning to face his own version of Grim Reaper.

 

The Grim Reaper smirked at him and it’s not a good sign. “I see. Good luck in finding it or you’ll be joining Jongin tonight.”

 

“Ugghhhh! I know! Can you two stop rub it on my face? You know what, I’m going to try my luck. Again.” Kai said as he dramatically escape from the living room, praying that Kyungsoo will forgive him this time.

 

The three of them just shrugged.

 

“What are you doing here?” Suho asked, brow raised in confusion as he eyed Sehun.

 

Aha. Suho, the mommy in EXO, had the most pure heart and he definitely will understand my situation.

 

“Vivi’s missing.” Sehun pouted and made sure to make himself like a whipped puppy to gain Suho attention.

 

Instead of having the leader cooing and offering to help him, he got a glare and lecture in return.

“Why do people in this house kept on losing thing? Didn’t I remind all of you to re-check not once but twice whenever you decided to leave something behind? Is it that hard? Vivi can move around it might be difficult to find. And as for you, the bottle will not move on its own which also might be hard to find. So congratulations you two.”

 

With that said, Suho proudly went to the kitchen and pampered himself by pouring a glass of orange juice in his favorite classy wine glass.

 

“Ughhhh! This is why I don’t want to have any friend.” Sehun stomped his feet childishly before marching to the last room belong to Chen and Minseok.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on you promise me, we’re going to do it all day and all night. Are you tired now? Don’t tell me you’re giving up!” Minseok voice can be heard through the wooden painted door.

 

Sehun lifted his hand in surrender, not wanting to bother them or else he will be hearing Chen nagged and whined like a brat dinosaur he is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Guess, I’m on my own.” Sehun sighed and resuming his adventure to find Vivi.

 

They live in a humble two storey house with 6 bedrooms in total and 3 bathrooms. The lower floor, there were 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room and the kitchen. On the upper floor, there were 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The house was quite spacious but since there was so many stuff, the house somehow seems packed.

 

Sehun pondered for a moment and walked back and forth, thinking of any specific place that his baby will be at.

 

“Woof!”

 

Sehun halted his steps.

 

“Woof! Woof!” That voice. The voice that he remember so well.

 

With a quick steps he made his way, following the trailed of Vivi’s bark. The voice was getting louder and louder causing Sehun to grin wider and wider. But the grin was soon replaced with a frown when his steps lead him to Chen and Minseok room.

 

Wait! Aren’t they at it? Did they made Vivi watch it? Oh my innocent puppy!

 

Sehun closed his eyes, took a deep breath and pushed the door with all his might.

 

Sure enough he heard gasp coming from Chen and Minseok accompanied by Vivi’s bark.

 

“How dare you two tainted my precious puppy!” Sehun looked down as he didn’t dare to look at the view in front of him. Though he’s all grown up but he’s not ready to see live especially if it involve his puppy.

 

“You bastard. How can you let Vivi watch it?”

 

 

 

Sehun finally opened his eyes when a pillow was thrown directly at his face.

 

“What are you rambling doofus?” Minseok eyed Sehun weirdly.

 

Okay, this was exactly not what he expected. Chen and Minseok was fully dressed. That’s a good sign. Chen was on the floor in his push up form with Vivi on his back while Minseok had a bag full of chips on the bed with a stopwatch in his left hand.

 

“Wait! What is this?” Sehun asked in disbelief.

 

“This is what we call exercise, Sehun. You should try it sometimes without ambushing into someone else room.” Chen, though still doing his push up managed to tease Sehun,

 

“5, 4, 3, 2, 1. You pass.” Minseok chirped happily and Chen fell flat on the floor.

 

“Okay. Can you explain why are you involving Vivi in this?” Sehun scooped Vivi from the floor when the puppy waddled towards his direction.

 

“I just happen to go to the kitchen to take some snacks and I saw Vivi looking bored as ever. So I thought, he could be a great help to Chen. And guess what, Vivi is a great co-trainer. Isn’t that right, Vivi?” Minseok despite being the oldest in the group, he was really cheerful and bubbly as ever.

 

Vivi just bark in reply as if understanding whatever Minseok was saying.

 

“What did you feed that thing? It weight as much as two bag of grains.” Chen complaint, still lying on the floor.

 

“I feed Vivi with love.” Sehun answered proudly and scratch Vivi’s tummy playfully.

 

Chen barfed at the reply. “Just go and bring your puppy with you. I still have a few steps to do.”

 

“A few? Don’t you remember you need to repeat once you had done all the 12 steps?” Minseok reminded Chen.

 

“Can’t we continue later?”

 

“Kim Jongdae.” Minseok said in a soft yet stern voice.

 

That’s the cue for Sehun and Vivi to leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you bored Vivi?”

 

Sehun went back to his room, feeling relieved as ever. He sat on his bed with Vivi on his lap.

 

“You want to know something Vivi. I’m bored too. Everyone in this house had their own partner except for me. It’s not that I’m not happy for them, it’s far from that. I’m actually glad that they had each other. I’m glad that they each found comfort and love in each other. I might not have a partner for now, but can you promise me that you’ll stay by my side forever?”

 

Vivi snuggled closer to Sehun and Sehun’s hand as assurance that he will stay by Sehun’s side forever.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~