Tzuyu's

Tzuyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LIKE OOH AHH

 

"Tzuyu~"

I turn my head to the one who called me. I raised my eyebrows,

"What?" I asked.

"Please accompany me to the basement. I left my stuff there." she said, she jumped off from the other bed and now standing beside my bed. I sigh.

"Really? At this time?" 

"Please. That stuff is important. I can't sleep without it. Please?" she's begging, half whining which also my weakness. I sigh again.

"Just go by yourself. I'm lazy." I pulled the blanket, covering my leg.

She sit at the edge of my bed, her hand grab my hand. Looking at me with those sparkling eyes.

"Please, Tzuyu." I feel defeated before finally agree. She killed me with her cuteness everytime. But, I don't mind it.

"Fine. Let's go." I jumped off from my cozy bed and followed her footstep. To be honest, I really don't mind accompany her. I love to to see her whining and pouting cutely. She's adorable. She hold my hand as we climb down the stairs heading to the basement. My heart beating fast right now. I look at her, even from behind, she still beautiful. Her silky black hair, her pale white milky skin that glowing because of the moonlight, her piercing.

We arrived at the basement where she enter one of the room while I'm waiting at the outside. Sometimes, I find it's funny because she always act tough in front of us but this side of her really cute. I find her adorable. And I'm glad she showed it the most in front of me. Everytime she want to go down here, she will asked me to accompany her. Even I always being savage to the members including her, she's the one who will backfire me. And I'm fine with that.

"Yay! Found it!" she walks out the room, happily squealing.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Just my important thing." she playfully said and showed me the stuff before drag me back to upstair. My jaw dropped. Oh God, I can't believe this girl and why on earth I like her?

 

~

 

CHEER UP

 

"Tzuyu~"

Again she called me. I look at her. I just sit lazily at the couch after our breakfast. The other members already go out or just spend time at the dorm, being lazy and enjoying our short break.

"What?"

"Today is our free day, let's spend time with me!" she smile brightly at me. I shake my head.

"I want to stay at the dorm, playing with Chaeyoung." I said. Her face change. She turn a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter