STORYLINE.

;WE HAPPY FEW ) DRUG-FUELLED, RETROFUTURISTIC, CITY AU-LIT ROLEPLAY. MANY RESERVATIONS AVAILABLE, GRAND OPENING ON FEB.15TH!

taken place in an english city, wellington wells, mid-1960s, there was a horrific past the city has encountered. to prevent from all of the tragic memories flooding into everyone's minds, the city has invented what is called a "joy" a pill that causes the consumer's mind to be easily and completely manipulated to make the consumer happy and filled with joy, leaving the person in memory loss of what happened during the tragic time. the people who take the drug daily are called "wellies", people who'll wear a simple suit and a white mask. they take the "joy" daily, it can be found in many water fountains and meals in the town of wellington wells. but, there's a catch. if the "wellies" do NOT take their joy pill daily, they'll slowly begin to see reality. they'll become sad and will remember the tragic past the english city has been through. if refused to take the joy pill, they'll become a "downer" the opposite of a "wellie." downers live far away from the wellies. they are the most poorest and low poverty community in wellington wells. it is quite difficult for them to survive on their own, considering the low amount of supplies and food. they're main goal is to try to escape wellington wells, but it'll be a heck of a journey for them to achieve.