Twenty-six

Love is Nothing but Just a Lie?

A few months later,

Yuju`s condition are starting getting well and she even has been admitted from the hospital. 

After Sowon's funeral has settled,none of them see Sowon again. She's just gone since the Yuju got stabbed incident. Yuju,SinB and Eunha tried to look for her in SinB house but she didn't appear.

They just thinking that maybe Sowon spirit has be in peace after being buried correctly. So they just proceeding their routine. But Sowon still in their mind.

Eunha was sitting on the ground at riverside to watch a sunset. She go there alone since she didn't want to disturb Yuju and SinB times.

While looking at the sun,she let out heavy sigh. If before,whenever she go there,she'll crying due to her guilty feeling but now. She feel calm and satisfied.

Although she can't be with Sowon,but at least Sowon got her justice and being buried peacefully. Unconsciously,her tears flowing out from her eyes. She wipe it then smile alone.

"Sowon ah,are you be in peace right now? Everything is settled now. Jungkook has been arrested and I'm also has released from the prison"

Eunha being arrested too since she's hiding the killer but she only being arrested for a few weeks after her parents managed to hired the best lawyer for her. That lawyer managed to proved that Eunha didn't involved in that case and she just being a victim.

"You know what? Yuju and SinB are a couple now. Yuju make SinB as her girlfriend right after she been admitted from the hospital. What a hasty cousin I have right?" Eunha chuckling

"They're still like before. Fighting over the small matter but sometimes they'll be so sweet toward each other and Yuju gave in a lot whenever she and SinB are fighting. But I sometimes kinda envy them. They're so inlove with each other,and I can just look at them whining thinking about you" Eunha smile bitterly remembering what she felt whenever she watched Yuju and SinB act sweet and loving to each other

She's cry softly,missing Sowon all the time is not an easy task for Eunha. She try to forget about Sowon but,all the things that she did are always remind her of Sowon.

"Sowon ah,can I make a request? I really want to meet you before I'm going back to Japan. The last time I saw you are during Jungkook being arrested. I really want to see your face. I really want to see your smile. Even just once,please. Come and see me for the last time. If the reason why you didn't want to meet me are because of what happen that night,I'm sorry Sowon. I'm really sorry" Eunha can't stop herself from crying

During the sunset,she can feel that wind was blowing softly and it does feel warm. As warm as Sowon embrace. Eunha thought.

There Eunha know that Sowon maybe didn't appear in front her but she's always being around Eunha. To keep her safe.

"Is that mean you're always here? Looking after for me?" Eunha ask while look around and once again the wind blow softly,this time it's blown into Eunha ear.Eunha swear that she somehow hearing Sowon voice

"Yes" Sowon whisper make Eunha smile

When she was stare the moon that has took sun place,her phone is ringing and it's a call from Yuju. She pick up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Unnie" Yuju sounds like uneasy

"What's wrong Yuju ah?"

"Jungkook oppa"

"What's wrong with him?" Eunha frown hearing that guy name

"Police has drop all the punishment on him" Eunha feel like want to faint hearing that. She thought that Jungkook will get his punish after killing her Sowon.

"B-but why?"

"He has an illness. He got a mental disorder. So the police's has closed the case since they thought that Jungkook doesn't in his right mind while doing the crime"

"W-where is him right now?"

"Polices officer has sent him to mentality hospital for a treatment"

"They what?? Are they sure that Jungkook are sick?? Maybe he was acting because he want to let go himself from the punishment"

"That's what me and SinB thought unnie, but the police said,it has been confirmed. He's crazy" 

After that Eunha hang up the phone then starts to feel uneasy and worry. What if Jungkook just lie. What if Jungkook run away from the hospital then come to her then h hurting her. That's the questions are repeating in her mind right now.

She just hoping that Jungkook is sick for real. She can't hold it anymore living with scare feeling. It's enough with what she felt in past 2yrs ago.

She just want to live in peace and calm. Without feeling guilty,sadness,scares and afraid to her own shadow. She don't want to felt that again. 2yrs is enough for her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

In one of ward at mentality hospital,

Jungkook was sitting on his bed with complete uniform or patient cloth. He's doodling something on a paper that nurse gave to him.

"Jungkook ssi,come and take your medicine" a nurse said in gentle tone. He didn't make a sounds and just took the medicine then put it in his mouth

"Good boy. Omo,did you wrote something on that paper? Can I see it?" That nurse was about to reach out for that paper but Jungkook more faster to grab that paper first.

He bring that paper closer to his chest then look at that nurse with very stern eye make that nurse scare

"Oh,it's secret huh? Ok,I'll not watch it" that nurse said nervously then walk away to give another patient their medicine.

After that nurse has leaving him,he pull that paper away from his chest then stare at it with anger eyes.

On that paper there's a three person names. The three person that make him felt living in a jail for a few months. There's names Choi Yuna, Hwang Eunbi and Jung Eunbi on it.

And on each names that he wrote using black ink,he cross their name with "X" syllable using red ink. He's smirking while looking at it.

"First,Yuju then SinB and the last one,Eunha. You'll meet up with Sowon in a little bit more. Just wait" he said while smirking and only can be heard by himself 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter Twenty-six,check ~~ O.o am I make Jungkook too bad here? XD