Seed

Updating...

Today is the start of Kwang Soo last chapter of high school life. On the same time spring started, the radiant sun brighten the surrounding with its warmth that brings a relaxing sensation and the flower that once faded started to bloom on its finest, it was indeed a mesmerizing view for every individuals. As Kwang Soo walking to go at his school he met his friends Jae Suk and Jungkook. The three of them are childhood friends ever since they were child even they are not blood related they treat each other like siblings.  

“ It’s been awhile Kwang Soo! “ Jungkook shouted excitedly. Kwang Soo rushed to them and the three welcome each other by doing a fist bump to each other.

“ How was your winter break Kwang Soo? “ Jae Suk asked.

“ As usual nothing new “ He replied.

“ You little poor boy. Oh by the way Kwang Soo do you remember Eun Hye? Jungkook dating her now! “Jae Suk said while laughing.

“ Seriously?! Why would Eun Hye would date someone like you? Your good for nothing “ Kwang Soo said as he laughed so hard. Both Jae Suk and Kwang Soo knows that Jungkook is pissed so they run as fast as they can after that.

“ Yah you two mocking me off? I’ll beat you if I catch you two” Jungkook said furiously as he runs toward to them.

The three of them soon reached to their school and proceed to their class. As soon as they entered the room the whole class looked at them. This is the first time they made it to the top section. Kwang Soo walks normally toward on a vacant sit near at the window. Jae Suk and Jungkook on the other hand sit near at the middle section of the class.  Jae Suk and Jungkook have both outgoing personality they can pretty well adopt fast which is opposed to Kwang Soo personality who is a taciturn. After a few minutes the teacher entered the room.

“Good morning class, I will be your class adviser Im Kang Seung Il.“ He greeted. " Today will be the start of the last year of your high school life enjoy it and worked hard so you don't fail. I'm expecting much since you are on the top section. Arasso? " Teacher Kang added.

" Yes, seonsaengnim " The class replied.

" Before we start our lecture lets have some brief introduction, lets start from the back going to the front " Teacher Kang said.

One by one the student introduce themselves. Kwang Soo seems to be bored on the time so he just stare at the window to have a look of the outside. 

" Anneyeonghaseyo I am Yoo Jae Suk. I am new to this section and I hope to worked with you all in good terms.  " Jae Suk said.

" Anneyeonghaseyo I am Kim Jungkook. Same with my friend Jae Suk I am a stranger here. I wish we can get all together and I love to exercise if someone who want to be my mate just let me know " Jungkook said.

Kwang Soo who is still starring at the window starting to fell heaviness on his eyes. Before his eyes close, he felt a fist hit his arm that wake him up.

" ANNEYEONGHASEYO IM LEE KWANG SOO!!! " He panickedly shouts with his open wide eyes seriously looking at the front.

There was a moment of silent at the classroom. Kwang Soo realize that the whole class look at him and how embarassing his action was. In his mind " Im really ed " as he slap his head

" Ehh .. Nice to meet you all? " He gulped and awkwardly smiled at the class. 

" Thats my friend LEE KWANG SOO! " Jungkook shouted while he claps.

The whole class started to laugh and screamed so hard and was halted by Teacher Kang. Kwang Soo sitted after that who was dumbfounded still cant believe what happen. Someone again tap his arm. He was pissed off at the time that he want to hit whoever it was. Kwang Soo with his eye that have intention to kill looked on his left and saw a beautiful girl with a gracious smile and dazzling eye. He was captivated for a seconds at that time but thanks to his wit he easily snapped out of it.  

" Mianhe! I'm Song Jieun. Looking forward to be your friend " She said.

" Tchhhh .. " He replied as he turned his face at the front.

The class resume normally but after that event the Kwang Soo become well knowned at the class. Time pass by and the class ended. Jae Suk and Jungkook leave the room earlier as they need to go the comfort room. Kwang Soo who was left at the room packed up his things, he take a short glance at Jieun who is leaving on that time. As soon as he finished pack his things he leaves the room and look for Jae Suk and Jungkook.

" ANNEYEONGHASEYO IM LEE KWANG SOO BLAH BLAH BLAH " Jae Suk said while re-enacting it.

" NICE TO MEET YOU ALL " Jungkook added while laughing.

" Yah stop it I'm really pissed at the moment! " Kwang Soo replied while smiling.

" You're pissed but why are you smilling like that? " Jungkook asked.

Kwang Soo just remained silent and started to walk. On the other hand Jae Suk and Jungkook looked to each other and become curious it was the first time they saw Kwang Soo to smile like that, it was a different one. Curiosity came to both of them as they chase Kwang Soo who was ahead.

" Kwang Soo wait for us!" Jae Suk shouted.

" Pali ! I want to go home ! " Kwang Soo replied

Jungkook and Jae Suk run fastly to catch up Kwang Soo. The three of them chat as they go back to their respective home. The three of them bid there farewell to each other since they will go on different path on a intersection. Kwang Soo hurriedly go to his home. He entered on his house and greet his parents.

" eommawa ... appa im home " he greeted happily.

" Kwang Soo your dinner is prepared on the table " his mom said.

" Neh

Kwang soo finish his dinner fast and immediately go to his room and did his homework. He still cant forget what happened at his school, especially the time how he felt inlove for the first time. He sleep peacefully hoping that tomorrow will be a good one.

--------------------------------------------