oneshot

STAY

 

 

You put scars in my heart

Without even saying sorry

Again, I’m comforting myself

 

 

Night breeze coves her small figure instead of blanket. Stretching her stiffened body and yawn, she mumbled,”is he home already?”. Finishing her paperwork she go to their bedroom. The light is off and without turning it on, she knew there is no one.

 

 

Jisoo and Yoongi were bestfriend since junior highschool. Yoongi was Jisoo’s senior. They were too close that everyone thought they were dating. Jisoo always blushed to hear those comments ‘cause she had a crush on him. Meanwhile Yoongi always ignore it, he didn’t want something broke their friend-relationship. Fate, their mothers were close friend. “yoongi, you are getting married with Kim Jisoo. You two are already close so why not? She is so nice..”

 

On their wedding day, they smiled. Fakely. Jisoo knew he hated the marriage. But at least such a gentleman he is. He agreed to sleep in the same bed. For the next day and more, the world became frozen. They were busy with own works and life. Jisoo blamed herself, feeling she wasn’t pretty and good enough for Yoongi. Since then, everytime she tried to talk with him but he ignore her. Something stuck inside her chest always make her tears came out of nowhere, even if she doesn’t want to.

 

Feeiling the weight next to her, she smile to herself. Turning to look at his beautiful back, you must be tired. Holding her chest, why is it hurt again? I hate to see him tired like this. Covering her husband’s body with blanket and brushed his hair. There, she noticed the sweats. Yoongi is having fever. Jisoo gets panick and go to the kitchen. 

“that’s why at least you need a breakfast..I will make a porridge, wait for me” she stand but a hand hold her. Yoongi is mumbling in his sleep,”I’m sorry..don’t go..”, she feels her heart breaking into small particles. “sshh, no no, I will make a porridge. Just stay here. I will be quick”

 

After finishing the porridge, soon he is asleep. Jisoo kiss his forehead,”how I wish you want me to stay for real”, a single tear drop on her cheek. Why is it hurt so much? They say loving someone wouldn’t be this painful. I am tired.

 

 

Yoongi wakes up with a little headache. Jisoo isn’t there. He remember the night she took care of him. He ruffles his hair,”Kim Jisoo? Jisoo-ah..” he calls her name with his husky morning voice. Yoongi moves his blanket and get up. Keep calling her name but no answer. He go to the kitchen, bathroom, and her working room. The table is so clean, where is her laptop or notebook?

 

He panicked, thinking she must be tired with his jerk attitudes. He called her number, but still no answers. Yoongi wears his jacket and go to Jisoo’s favorite cafe. She is really leaving. 

 

His hopes is broken. He look around their apartment, imagining Jisoo laugh on something. He has never see her lovely laugh since then. I’m so sorry Jisoo-ah, forgive me. Please come back, I need your presence, your love, I need you. I love you. 

Yoongi opens the closet, her clothes are less than usual. “she will come back to take her clothes..I will wait for her.”

 

Frustrated, he is drunk. He lay on the couch still waiting for his love. His tears falling down. Biting his lips to prevent more tears coming out. “aaarrghhhh !!” he yelled. He sit up straight and crying more. He regret everything he did to her. Why did I ignore her all these time? It’s damn obvious that she loves me, stupid me!

 

The front door opened, Yoongi stand up wishing it is his love. There she is. Yoongi smile widely, stumble in his walk. Jisoo frown,”oppa, are you drunk? You-“. Her heart is beating ubnormally, Yoongi is hugging her tight. “I’m sorry..please don’t go..I will never let you go Jisoo-ah...I love you..”, thumpthumpthump. 

 

Jisoo try to free herself from his hug. She is panting,”I can’t..breathe..I have nowhere to go..ah! I left a note at the refrigerator. You didn’t read it?”. Yoongi blinked his eyes and slightly pouted. “thanks god you aren’t leaving me...I love you..” he leaned his forehead to Jisoo’s. 

Sitting on the couch whilst hugging her side, he asked “where did you go? I couldn’t reach you, I searched you everywhere..the cafe..you aren’t there either..”. Jisoo chuckled,”what’s wrong with you? Your fever went down, is it the side effects of my porridge? Oh my god” she closed . Yoongi snuggle closer to the crook of her neck. 

Jisoo sniff something strong. She push Yoongi aside,”go take a bath! You smell like alcohol”. Yoongi pouted and groaning like a child,”let’s take a bath”. Just with those simple words, Jisoo is blushing like crazy. “so embarrassing..why would you say that?!”, “we’re married anyway..”. Ah right, we’re already married.

Turning the next page, she is too focused with her book. Yoongi go to lay next her on the bed. “hey...I’m sorry..” Yoongi poked her stomach. Jisoo widened her eyes,”oh..for the past? I’m okay. At least you already know that I love you” she closed her book and mumbling the last part.

Looking at each other with love. “since when you are so pretty?” Yoongi asked whilst patting her side. She frowned thinking hard,”since I was born I guess..or since I fall for you, ugh..I’m not sure”.

“thanks for loving me Jisoo.  But one thing, I just want you to stay with me..” he smile lovingly. For the night, they are talking about Jisoo’s crush on Yoongi and more. Yoongi can’t focuse on their conversation, he just keep staring at Jisoo’s lips. In the middle of her smiling, Yoongi crashed his lips to Jisoo’s. Deeper and deeper. With love. 

She open her eyes to see the his smirk. No way. “don’t sleep Jisoo-ah. Can we- no. Let’s do it tonight” he smirk and kiss her passionately. Jisoo closed her face,”I’m sorry...I’m sleepy! Good night!”. Yoongi chuckled and kiss her forehead,”okay..then tomorrow morning..love” he whispered to Jisoo’s ear and hug her so she can’t go anywhere.

 

 

 

I don’t expect a lot right now

Just stay with me