is this the prologue? what is this? i don't know

self hatred

Sehun had known Kai at least half his short life. Three years out of twenty three? That was approximately half. Sehun had never been good at math - but that wasn't the point here. Sehun wanted to know Kai for however long the rest of his life would be. And so he devised a plan.

What is the best way to keep someone you loved close to you for the rest of your life? He wracked his brains in agony day and night trying to come up with a solution. It had come to the point where Kai had begun asking him what was wrong, the worry evident in his kind brown eyes. Sehun couldn't bear seeing Kai worry about him. He was so good-natured and considerate; everything Sehun was not and he selfishly wanted to keep that with him as long as he could.

"Nothing is wrong," he brusquely replied each time, turning his head away confused and unsure of how to answer. He didn't want Kai to be involved with his meaningless internal conflicts. What he didn't see was the hurt expression left on Kai's face each time he cut him off. This routine of theirs would have carried on for weeks; perhaps months if one night Sehun, lying in bed alone waiting for Kai to come home from work didn't hear a phone buzzing oh their bedside table.

Kai must have forgotten to bring his phone to work, Sehun absentmindedly thought to himself. He ignored the buzzing, pulling the sheets over his ears and turned to his side to finish the game of Candy Crush he was working hard at. A few minutes later and Sehun, almost completely tuned out to the noise of the phone was faintly aware that the buzzing had not stopped. Tossing the sheets over his head, he blindly reached in the dark, fingers grasping for Kai's cellphone. He checked the display name of the caller only to feel his heart stop.

Do Kyungsoo. The Do Kyungsoo? That from three years ago? Kai's first love? What was he doing still in contact with Kai? How long had they been in contact for?

Sehun bit his lip, unhappy with himself and his thoughts. There's no way Kai would cheat on me, he's too good to even think of that. He berated himself for having such thoughts. He checked the time. 12:04 am. Why was he calling so late in the night? Or even calling Kai in general, he wondered bitterly.

"Baby? Why did you take so long to pick up the phone? I miss you. Why do you never answer my calls?" Sehun immediately ended the call. 

 

and this is where i immediately end the chapter xD comment if u want to see more like subscribe please i love sekai xDDD