the necklace

Friendship, Love, and Music

I was really shocked to see Hyuna there. She was one of the judges. The other two were Teacher Kangin and..DONGHAE?! OMG, this is too much! I'm so nervous I wanna throw up! Ew! :))

 

Suddenly the lights went off. I heard a lot of screaming. Then someone announced that the auditions will be held first thing tomorrow, and we can all go home.

 

I was going to the back of the school until I received an SMS from Donghae. He said that he would meet me at the park instead of the back of the school. So, I went to the park. Then someone approached me.

 

Donghae: Hi there, _______! :)

Me: Hi, Donghae! :)

Donghae: Too bad they moved the auditions, you were ready for it. :D

Me: Hahaha, it's alright.^^ And you are one of the judges?

Donghae: Of course!^^ Teacher Kangin picked me, that is uhmm.. randomly. XD

Me: Haha, okay. XD

Donghae: Here...

 

Donghae gave me a necklace with a ring as a pendant. In it says: D + [your first name initial] = ♥

 

Donghae: Consider it as a lucky charm. :)

Me: T-t-thanks.. *blushes*

Donghae: ______, Johahae.

Me: J-jo-ha-hae? *suprised*

 

My heart skipped a beat. He was just confessing (not asking me to be his girlfriend) but i think i love him back.

 

Donghae: Yes, ______. I like you, a lot. Ever since we were little, you have been very special to me.

 

I kissed Donghae's cheek because I didn't know the best way to respond.

 

Me: You have a very special spot in my heart too, you know. *hugs him*

Donghae: *hugs me back* Then I think I have a chance.

Me: You really do. :""">

 

I broke off the hug and insisted that we go home because it was getting late.

 

Donghae: I'll walk you home, ______.

Me: Okay. :)

 

{Skip} We arrived infront of my house and said our goodbyes. He was leaning over too kiss me until we heard giggling.

 

Me: Donghae, did you hear that?

Donghae: Yeah, I did.

 

Then suddenly the door opened and we saw Kyu-oppa and his friends laughing.

 

Guys: COUPLE ALERT!

Me: Aiiish! Donghae, bye!

Donghae: Haha, bye _____. :)

 

I faced the guys and pouted.

 

Kyuhyun: You call that practice, li'l sister? HAHAHA! :))

Guys: HAHAHA! :))

Me: Oppa, I hate youu~ *blushing*

 

I ran upstairs to my room. I showered and changed into pj's. After that I laid on my bed thinking about Donghae. I love him already. Without me noticing I falling asleep in deep thought of him. But my phone rang when I was already half asleep.

 

Me: Y-yoboseyo?

???: It's me, Sungmin.

Me: Oppa, why have you called?

Sungmin: You didn't give me your answer earlier today.

Me: Oppa, it's already 11:30pm. Give me time to think.

Sungmin: Okay, _____. I'll give you a week. I love you very much.

Me: .....

Sungmin: Well, Goodnight.

Me: Bye.

 

I hung up and went back to sleep. Sungmin oppa is my favorite among Kyu oppa's friends, but I haven't ever considered him being my boyfriend. Also, I love Donghae now. AAAAAAAAH, SO MUCH PROBLEMS~

 

Kyuhyun: Wake up, Princess! Today's the audition! :D

Me: Oppa! Good Morning! *yawn*

Kyuhyun: But hurry up, I woke up a little late. :)

 

I took a 15-minute-bath. I wore a pink mini dress, white shorts, sandals & of course the necklace Donghae gave me. When I was out of my room, I heard Kyu-oppa.

 

Kyuhyun: _______, we're gonna be late!

 

I hurried to the car, where Kyu oppa was waiting. We went to the drive through for breakfast. We reached the school. The guys were there except for Sungmin oppa. Donghae was there, waiting for me, wearing the same necklace as mine.

 

Me: Kyu oppa, I'm going to the audition with Donghae, is that okay?

Kyuhyun: Sure.^^ We'll catch up later. :)

Me: Let's go, Donghae. :) *pinches his cheeks*

 

We went to the audition. Donghae kissed my cheek. He went to the judges' table & I went to where the people auditioning will sit. I was so nervous. Include the fact that Hyuna kept looking then rolling her eyes at me. I saw the guys---including Sungmin oppa & I saw Donghae smiling at me. It was my turn. I sang with all my heart. The applause was unexpectedly loud. At last they announced the people qualified for the choir...

 

 

 

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

 

 

                          Comment & Subscribe. ;)

 

t h a n k s   f o r   r e a d i n g   ♥

Starting from this chap, I wont be putting any names 'who made this' or something...

don't get me wrong, I don't take credit all for of this.. MY BESTFRIEND CO-AUTHORS THIS WITH ME~

 

 

IM LAZYYYY, K?

 

lol thanks new subscribers /kees&hugs

love youuu guise ^^